Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:42:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018  (Read 21357 times)
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

Must say, I did not know exactly how LOOMIA will work, but after reading some interesting posts here, I can imagine now awesome things in the near future. For example, using the smart clothes can be a super idea to watch over your kids, just imagine them wearing some cool micro cams in their clothes, and you just stay in from of your device watching over them. Hmm... what you say about that?

I'm sure that will be possible!
LOOMIA is focused on personal data collection that you can then on-sell to companies. Similar to what Google and Facebook do now, only you are in control and you get the benefits. So its all about taking control of your own data and using it how you want (and of course awesome futuristic clothing that has all kinds of other potential benefits)
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

Yes, and its benefits can be well applied in the real world. Not only the government's institutes can benefit from this, but we as users as well. From the huge computers that needed like a room to store, to the PC that we all know, and then smart phones and a lot of gadgets... it is a long road but LOOMIA saw the opportunity right in time. And the fact that it has a founder like Maddy Maxey it's a good fact of trust.

LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

The progressive global market growth has long become a well-known fact, needless of detailed analyses. Standing out in that process of the fast progression is the magnificently improving technology. Using the opportunities that the broad commercial circumstances have to offer, the Loomia technology company profits from the art of trade by adjusting the new possibilities to the consumers’ needs barely anyone has thought of so far.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:05:10 PM

Must say, I did not know exactly how LOOMIA will work, but after reading some interesting posts here, I can imagine now awesome things in the near future. For example, using the smart clothes can be a super idea to watch over your kids, just imagine them wearing some cool micro cams in their clothes, and you just stay in from of your device watching over them. Hmm... what you say about that?

LOOMIA is focused on personal data collection that you can then on-sell to companies. Similar to what Google and Facebook do now, only you are in control and you get the benefits. So its all about taking control of your own data and using it how you want (and of course awesome futuristic clothing that has all kinds of other potential benefits)

Jesus, how could you expect any child to wear micro cams in their clothes. That is a complete invasion of privacy. Would you like to wear a camera in your body that your wife can view at any time? It is pretty much the same principle.

How unethical is that?!

The better use of such technology would be to make sure that your child is warm, that your child is safe etc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

Interesting read - 3 Product Trends From the Blurring Intersection of Fashion + Tech https://medium.com/tradecraft-traction/3-product-trends-from-the-blurring-intersection-of-fashion-technology-dcf653e808a0
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

Jesus, how could you expect any child to wear micro cams in their clothes. That is a complete invasion of privacy. Would you like to wear a camera in your body that your wife can view at any time? It is pretty much the same principle.

How unethical is that?!

The better use of such technology would be to make sure that your child is warm, that your child is safe etc.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I know, I was just about to ask how the project is going to fix some invasion of privacy issues, on what base of criteria could the product be used, but you have to admit is fun to let our imagination fly around a little bit  Smiley Smiley Smiley

After all, discussion like this could get us spread the word about LOOMIA, for me the idea itself made me read the whitepaper https://github.com/LOOMIA/loomia/blob/master/LOOMIA_whitepaper.pdf and find more, because I honestly believe this what LOOMIA wants to do is a part of a cool future. As for privacy, of course there are some limits, like in everything in life.

glennmatthew

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

How unethical is that?!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I know, I was just about to ask how the project is going to fix some invasion of privacy issues, on what base of criteria could the product be used, but you have to admit is fun to let our imagination fly around a little bit  Smiley Smiley Smiley

After all, discussion like this could get us spread the word about LOOMIA, for me the idea itself made me read the whitepaper https://github.com/LOOMIA/loomia/blob/master/LOOMIA_whitepaper.pdf and find more, because I honestly believe this what LOOMIA wants to do is a part of a cool future. As for privacy, of course there are some limits, like in everything in life.

In 50 years no one will even remember the word privacy... We are constantly being exposed to new apps, websites, products, technology etc etc. Each of them is stealing a part of our privacy with each day. People will soon accept that they are sources of data which everyone can analyse.

It is a sad but brutal reality. Our privacy is slowly being taken away, and most people do not even see it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
LRPchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:14 AM

Blockchain in generally and LOOMIA in particular is definitely here to change the above facts.
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:35 AM

How unethical is that?!

Haha agreed. I'm sure whatever applications become available for smart clothing the key will be to retain as much control over your own data as possible. At least with this current trend around encryption, private coins etc people are starting to take their own privacy seriously.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

New Steemit article about Loomia! Check it out! https://steemit.com/blockchain/@danizaharie/loomia-technology-company-presenting-sensitive-fabric-controlling-temperature-and-motion
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

What an innovation I just say. Indeed there are lot of information out there and I am 100% confident that this if directed to the right segment, has potential to do wonders. However, we need to remember that privacy for some people is outmost priority hence we need to make sure that this isn't compromised. Nevertheless, good thought and wonderful concept. Let's see where it goes.

Thanks and have a nice day
jake213

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:40:17 PM

What an innovation I just say. Indeed there are lot of information out there and I am 100% confident that this if directed to the right segment, has potential to do wonders. However, we need to remember that privacy for some people is outmost priority hence we need to make sure that this isn't compromised. Nevertheless, good thought and wonderful concept. Let's see where it goes.

Thanks Leslie, you have a great day too Smiley
LRPchange

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

Additional input regarding IOT security measures would be much appreciated. Many thanks for the interest into LOOMIA.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

We're changing the way retail uses data, not just with blockchain and bitcoin, but in the actual fabric you wear. "Connecting its devotees with its newly partnered, Loomia tightens the correlations and the trust with both."
http://fashnerd.com/2017/11/loomia-blockchain-internet-fashion-tech/
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

I am sure this project will arouse interest for many people in the near project. While many ICO have an activity domain that is not so related to all people, LOOMIA is making smart clothes, and the segment of users in this case is enormous. I five years we will remember this start and if we have the gut to keep the coins until then, I will invite you all to join and celebrate  Wink

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

I am sure this project will arouse interest for many people in the near project. While many ICO have an activity domain that is not so related to all people, LOOMIA is making smart clothes, and the segment of users in this case is enormous. I five years we will remember this start and if we have the gut to keep the coins until then, I will invite you all to join and celebrate  Wink

I agree! This project is relatable to so many people! Thanks for the support and I hope everyone else can see the future value of this project as you do!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

I agree! This project is relatable to so many people! Thanks for the support and I hope everyone else can see the future value of this project as you do!

I see this project very usefull for all people. the technology used is very interesting, we need to make more Promote to go successful
glennmatthew

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:33:39 PM

I see this project very usefull for all people. the technology used is very interesting, we need to make more Promote to go successful

Absolutely, I am really hoping that the signature campaign picks up so we can raise awareness quickly. With a bit of a marketing push LOOMIA's ICO will be incredibly successful.

@Devs - what do you think of partnering up with COBINHOOD, so they underwrite the ICO? Their ICO has been a success, they recently underwrote Cybermiles, a project for which the hard cap was reached in an hour. Can't hurt to contact them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
LRPchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:21:18 AM

Yes indeed. This is the unification of textile and technology !
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

Hello all!
Excited to share a video Western Digital, GQ and Wired produced that features LOOMIA products and the importance of data for our industry  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqEhTFqnyc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: