Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018  (Read 21357 times)
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

quick question. I already regsiter my self for whitelist few days i received a google form saying thanks for register in Loomia Whitelist. Should I do something else???
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

quick question. I already regsiter my self for whitelist few days i received a google form saying thanks for register in Loomia Whitelist. Should I do something else???

If you are here for the public token sale, please hang on tight and wait for our next batch of announcements.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

Check it!!
The Loomia Electronic Layer in action, with heating, lighting, and sensing functionality. https://t.co/fuaVXsUkez
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Check it!!
The Loomia Electronic Layer in action, with heating, lighting, and sensing functionality. https://t.co/fuaVXsUkez

So freaking excited for this one! I want my TILES!!!  Grin

jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

Such a report interview hope that the author can be promoted to Asia, whether there is a road show?

Hi there, sorry not quite sure what you're asking - Are you hoping for the LOOMIA team to go to Asia on a roadshow?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

You have 15 mln from 30 mln allocated to private pre-sale? How much you raised during private pre-sale? Max bonus was 20% in pre-sale?
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

I am trying to understand how exactly the tokens hold value? If they are not going to be listed on exchanges, do not offer a dividend, and can't be used for masternodes, then how do we as investors profit?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

I am trying to understand how exactly the tokens hold value? If they are not going to be listed on exchanges, do not offer a dividend, and can't be used for masternodes, then how do we as investors profit?

Tokens will not be listed on exhanges? Why? And where you find this info? They said this directly?
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Tokens will not be listed on exhanges? Why? And where you find this info? They said this directly?

Don't get it twisted!

They said they will not directly approach exchanges and ask to be listed because it is against the law (they say).

They never said the token will not be listed. They even said they will help an exchange, if an exchange asks them for help.

What I think of this?
The token will be very quickly and easily tradeable. It is an ERC20 token, will probably be on EtherDelta within a few days of ICO finishing because everyone can add a token to EtherDelta. Then if there is good volume, other exchanges will add the token out of their own initiative because they want to profit on the fees.

ERC20 tokens are extremely easy for an exchange to list. If there is money in it for the exchange, then listing such a coin is a no-brainer.

In short:
If think it is safe to say that the team is thinking the same as me about exchanges.

They have to be very careful with their answers on the topic of exchanges to ensure that they are compliant. Considering that regulation is coming very quickly to the crypto world, it is a very good bonus that LOOMIA is one step ahead of the game. Other projects will have a nightmare trying to conform to regulations, LOOMIA will already be conforming.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Sound interesting and this is a new innovation, I'm sure the project will attract many investors.im looking forward for this project,good luck dev. Wink
LRPchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

As you may have seen in today’s hardware space ( Nest, Fitbit, Alexa) hardware without software isn’t a complete product. Our team has a computer science P.h.D and a masters in design and technology engineer . On our team, we can fully build samples from hardware to software and connect the two. Our manufacturing partners produce hardware for Honeywell and has a team of expert electrical engineers, to say nothing of their production capacity, It’s important to know the strengths of your team, which is why we have partnered with experts in the blockchain space such as STORJ and will build on top of blockstack for our product. We see ourselves as a product company above all, as we will acquire the needed expertise to make a complete system for the user.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

LOOMIA featured in Investopedia Academy article - Blockchain Could Make You—Not Equifax—the Owner of Your Data

https://www.investopedia.com/news/blockchain-could-make-you-owner-data-privacy-selling-purchase-history/
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Sound interesting and this is a new innovation, I'm sure the project will attract many investors.im looking forward for this project,good luck dev. Wink

It sure is, thank you for your kind words and support. You can keep up to date with LOOMIA on our official announcements channel ; https://t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

Say Hello to Your New Wardrobe: Smarter Wearables with Janett Liriano and LOOMIA - Interview and product demo https://smartercx.com/say-hello-new-wardrobe-smarter-wearables-janett-liriano-loomia/
LRPchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

LOOMIA has public projects like the Julianna Bass dress and Zac Posen (several others behind nda's and confidentiality agreements), but the last 4 years have been refining and scaling our core technologies, and are going to market in the next 12 months with a brand partner. Cutting edge tech takes time to get right. And the time is NOW.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

The Loomia Electronic Layer (#LEL) is a soft flexible circuit that can be embedded into textiles for heating, lighting, sensing or data-tracking applications. Here's how smooth it is https://t.co/M1dNFrEcIo

Reperence:
https://twitter.com/LoomiaCo/status/962968280326656000?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

Take a look at this link for some interesting insights into LOOMIA
https://smartercx.com/say-hello-new-wardrobe-smarter-wearables-janett-liriano-loomia/
LRPchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

Smart clothes can connect you to technology from head to toe.

https://www.apparelnews.net/news/2018/feb/08/smart-clothing-set-supercharge-fashion-industry/
LRPchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

For up-to-date announcements on #LoomiaTile and the upcoming sale, be sure to follow our telegram!

http://t.me/LOOMIA
loomia.com/token
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

The project with the textile concept, this is a great idea for the business project dibitcoin, may the investorspun interested and the participants can promote better and vibrant and also rarely projects that combine technology with fashion. interesting to follow. a new innovation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: