Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018  (Read 21357 times)
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

Is the project still active, since the url is correct? www.loomia.co because it is not loading: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED ?

And where can I find tokens for negotiation, because in coinmarketcap I can not find Loomia

Hi, the project is most definitely alive. That URL should redirect to https://www.loomia.com/ and the TILEDrop will take place in the first week of August Smiley.

*phew* that would have been embarassing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Hello, community! LOOMIA is excited to share a video of the LOOMIA app in progress. Showing the scan of a TILE tag (Please note this is the raw chip--not what it really looks like) Check out the video here: https://t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/32
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

This is some exciting technology and you obviously have done a lot already. Will the technology in the clothes not be visible and annoying while wearing them?
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

This is some exciting technology and you obviously have done a lot already. Will the technology in the clothes not be visible and annoying while wearing them?

There are several different ways to implement it. There will be fabrics that are simply used as made along with things like smart tags that can track data as well. In the end the producer will need to be able to sell these products so I would assume wearability is one of the top priorities.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Hey Everyone. Excited to share a video of the LOOMIA app in progress. Showing the scan of a TILE tag (note this is the raw chip--not what it really looks like) :   t.me/LOOMIA_OFFICIAL_ANN/32
paskal_navi

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Tech tinkerers, take note! We're featured alongside these awesome tech kits. Thanks for the feature @FashNerdEditor @Wareable
https://www.wareable.com/fashion/diy-wearable-fashion-tech-kits-makers-6322
SeaSoul

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

There are several different ways to implement it. There will be fabrics that are simply used as made along with things like smart tags that can track data as well. In the end the producer will need to be able to sell these products so I would assume wearability is one of the top priorities.

Yes and that sounds like quite a challenge to build the devices in a way that they can even be attached to clothes like t-shirts. With winter clothes like coats it is probably easier.
jscholz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

Yes and that sounds like quite a challenge to build the devices in a way that they can even be attached to clothes like t-shirts. With winter clothes like coats it is probably easier.

There are already tshirts out there with flashing lights and other stuff. And that is with fairly primitive technology. So I'm sure whatever solution the team have, if it needs to work on tshirts they'll make it work on a tshirt.

But even if you only got into the sports-shoe market, that is still a massive industry. So every item you get integrated with is a huge boost to the market that LOOMIA are exposed to.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Dear Community!
LOOMIA founder Maddy Maxey will be speaking at the inaugural U.S. Functional Fabric Fair next Monday about inventing new business models for tomorrow’s smart clothing! Join the conversation https:
//bit.ly/2uBqoXe
jscholz

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

Dear Community!
LOOMIA founder Maddy Maxey will be speaking at the inaugural U.S. Functional Fabric Fair next Monday about inventing new business models for tomorrow’s smart clothing! Join the conversation https:
//bit.ly/2uBqoXe

Thats great news Smiley I look forward to it. Please post a link after its done as well so we can watch it!
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Curious to learn more about LOOMIA's applications and more about TILE? Check out the website for details: https://loomia.com/token
SeaSoul

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

There are already tshirts out there with flashing lights and other stuff. And that is with fairly primitive technology. So I'm sure whatever solution the team have, if it needs to work on tshirts they'll make it work on a tshirt.

But even if you only got into the sports-shoe market, that is still a massive industry. So every item you get integrated with is a huge boost to the market that LOOMIA are exposed to.

What you say is right, I mean in the longer run they can build the devices as small as necessary as technology advances. The data stream coming from those devices will be very valuable for the producers.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

What you say is right, I mean in the longer run they can build the devices as small as necessary as technology advances. The data stream coming from those devices will be very valuable for the producers.

And the data producers (consumers) should be paid for sharing them as well.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

LOOMIA is looking for an Assistant Technologist to help with fabrication!
If you're interested, please get in touch and check out the job description here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQdohertBfRTfJBte1LIToDWNMAjxS0nDARiXPoWmZMhK6tDm6QgU9bY-uQDsjVj1XSyLH8qClu2D1V/pub
LRPchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

LOOMIA is looking for an Assistant Technologist to help with fabrication!
If you're interested, please get in touch and check out the job description here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQdohertBfRTfJBte1LIToDWNMAjxS0nDARiXPoWmZMhK6tDm6QgU9bY-uQDsjVj1XSyLH8qClu2D1V/pub

The inhouse team is getting strong. What a wonderful news this is.
paskal_navi

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

The LOOMIA development team is working very hard and they are working hard.
SeaSoul

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

And the data producers (consumers) should be paid for sharing them as well.

They provided some examples for prices of consumer data but I think it is possible that the prices also go down if users are competing with each other and willing to sell it at a lower price. I think it was on the website where they had some examples.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

That's pretty cool. I think the illumination and color changing feature would work great in the safety industry. I can see construction workers and law enforcement to name a few using something like this. Would be great for pedestrians and bike riders to use at night as well.
LRPchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

That's pretty cool. I think the illumination and color changing feature would work great in the safety industry. I can see construction workers and law enforcement to name a few using something like this. Would be great for pedestrians and bike riders to use at night as well.

Bring it to tomorrowland Smiley I would see something like use being utilized within the music industry as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: