Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4903 times)
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

I didn't convince anyone, but I was convinced and invested in bitcoin, when they asked me to buy a book on the blockchain to learn about it.

Aljohn08

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

Nope , especially if the program is investment .. If the site runs they will never return your money ..the people that you invite will blam you because of the lost of there money
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
until now I have not been able to feel the benefits of this investment. I realize I still lay in this case.
however, I often see evidence from colleagues that I will satisfy my investment via bitcoin.
and I often tell the other colleagues how promising this investment is.
hoping that all can feel the benefits including me.
Until now, I have often promoted this through social media as well as directly.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

Everyone has a negative impression about bitcoin everytime I share my ideas about it. But some of my companions were amazed and was able to engage to invest on bitcoin since the time that they saw my earnings from it. Since then, we are all getting together and just talk about every single ideas we get from bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

Yes, I have the bitcoin investment told two of my friends, one of my friends in September this year to buy bitcoins, now has 100% profit, he told me, to $8000 on the sale by the end of this year, as if today has come to this price, another friend very sorry he has been hesitant, missed a good opportunity to this a few months.
yes absolutely , people will be more interested if they found out that bitcoin now is really amazing  and it has a higher volume and it is has a bigger price among other cryptocurrency their so it is good to say that kind of thing to them.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

I convince some of my friend to invest with bitcoins and some are not believing in me way back 2015 rather all of them and so they are regretting now some of the even laugh on me when I say the idea of the bitcoin so I can say that I am very luck because of bitcoin I am now financially stable and earning money is easy and legit way. now they are starting and some of them are asking me to teach them.
No, I've never suggest people to do invest neither will do in future. Suggesting investment to people is not a good way. The reason are they mostly afraid to being scamming and they don't want to lose their money. Every investment involve with risk,and on the top after giving suggest if they lose there money they'll blame us. So its not a good idea to giving suggestion about investment.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Yes, because I want make something good to other people to help them become successful in life. Encouraging them to join in bitcoin community provides you knowledge to start a better future.
arief89

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

I once convinced my friend to invest in bitcoin, initially I failed but the longer my friend thought that the investment could give an advantage, and finally he was willing to invest in bitcoin ...

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

I haven't but I sure wish I could so they can cut me some of their futyre profits and they'll be very thankful for introducing bitcoins to them. But I'll just be working hard for my own riches first before helping others or sharing the information to others. I just want to make sure first whatever I'm sharing is actually true and I have some kind of proof to show them.

godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

yes I encourage my brothers to invest in bitcoin, because I want to share to them what I know, but with other people, the answer is no. When I open up a topic about bitcoin and feel that they have no interest on it. Then I just let them, uts there lost anyways. But if they ask about it then I answer it.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

at the my friend tell me - you should have been buy bitcoins then ))  because i belive in btc more then all my friends
I tell about btc and imself not buy when price hit 6k, i think i am late and after goldfork price going down

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
cgmydylf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

I think this needs a process. It is like the early twentieth Century people saw a plane. They all felt it was a monster. So heavy they could fly on the sky. Bitcoin is the same. People who don't understand encrypted money may think so. Wink
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

I don't want to convince anybody or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin. I started dealing with bitcoin after seeing my friend doing nothing except bitcoin. I asked him by myself and I just take the advise of him and now I am with this forum replying. I advised my wife only about it, it is one kind of convince and encourage I know everybody do this to accept the bitcoin.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Geoll29

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

yes i did encourage my friend to try bitcoin since i already profited from it by my investment.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

i've encouraged couple of colleagues, but the very first sentence was: "this is what i'm doing, do you want to invest? Great, but i'm not responsible for your money, i can show you the market, how BTC is keep growing and that's it, your money, your decision".
I don't want to feel bad for somebody who will follow my steps and all of a sudden they lose money.
Yeah same like you, I have encouraged my friends and colleagues also. The first sentence was “what is Bitcoin and why we invest in it?” I simply response them, that just go to Google and search for Bitcoin. As they take a little interest in Bitcoin. Now they are regular investor in Bitcoin and earn a lot of money from it. My friend always says thanks to me for that I tell them about Bitcoin and they are now able to trade on Bitcoin and enjoying the life.
cryptousher

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

I am still new to it, rather very recently I was encouraged and convinced to invest there. I tried once, but they asked questions I couldnt answer, so I decided to learn and then try to encourage and convince.
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:05:36 PM

yes , I have been encouraging some of my friends to invest, some of them get interested right away , and see the value i do , others are more skeptical, and have a hard time with it. Its interesting to watch which ones get it and who does not. I think it has to do with how open minded people are to new ideas,and differnt ways of thinking about how the system works, a lot of people just aren't ready to accept it,
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:00 PM

I talked with some friends and family about the potential of a bitcoin investment. I have advised them to read, document to better understand the bitcoin. People are not very open to new and very suspicious when talking about money.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:11:59 PM

Well for me yes i did.I suggest few of my friends and family members to invest with bitcoins.
First they were listening my words but when they come to know that bitcoin is a risky they lose there interest.Because they don't want to lose there money.Especially on crypto currency who has no fix price
Wow this is really nice to see how all the people are contributing in the development of the bitcoin. It is the best thing about the bitcoin because it is now going high at giving someone a chance to learn and earn from ht bitcoin is the best thing so buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time. Now the bitcoin is famous and it is very easy to make the other people to understand the people about the bitcoin and the crypto currency
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

Well for me yes i did.I suggest few of my friends and family members to invest with bitcoins.
First they were listening my words but when they come to know that bitcoin is a risky they lose there interest.Because they don't want to lose there money.Especially on crypto currency who has no fix price
Wow this is really nice to see how all the people are contributing in the development of the bitcoin. It is the best thing about the bitcoin because it is now going high at giving someone a chance to learn and earn from ht bitcoin is the best thing so buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time. Now the bitcoin is famous and it is very easy to make the other people to understand the people about the bitcoin and the crypto currency
In some ways, I am introducing bitcoin for my friends and love ones. But I don't spoon feed them teaching about this, I see to it that they know and is interested about crypto. I let them explore it to their selves.  But of course, I am just here as their guidance in supporting them all the way to their journey here in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: