Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying altcoins  (Read 16882 times)
rommil

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:34 AM

I'm buying new altcoins every month. Maybe 3-7 new coins i get each new period.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:19:02 PM

I want to buy altcoins for investment, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoins, because the price of altcoins is cheap.
but unfortunately I do not have enough money to buy it
Someone asking me if I want to buy altcoins now is like asking me if I want to make good profit. Who wouldn't? The best time to make good profit is right now and for those who have spare money, they should not just miss it, because there is going to be a whole lot of profit flowing in from those alts in just a matter of days.

If you pick the right altcoin, it will end up with higher percentage profits than holding bitcoins. 
It sure really balls down to the coin an individual is picking. There are even some coins down the chain that would experience some pretty good surge but it is safer sticking with coins with a lot of support that is down at the moment because there is no two ways about making a huge profit from them.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

I want to buy altcoins for investment, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoins, because the price of altcoins is cheap.
but unfortunately I do not have enough money to buy it
Someone asking me if I want to buy altcoins now is like asking me if I want to make good profit. Who wouldn't? The best time to make good profit is right now and for those who have spare money, they should not just miss it, because there is going to be a whole lot of profit flowing in from those alts in just a matter of days.

If you pick the right altcoin, it will end up with higher percentage profits than holding bitcoins. 
It sure really balls down to the coin an individual is picking. There are even some coins down the chain that would experience some pretty good surge but it is safer sticking with coins with a lot of support that is down at the moment because there is no two ways about making a huge profit from them.

I agree with sticking to the most support . There is lot's of volatility in crypto but there is slightly less with the top coins. It was a tough ride to watch many of my smaller cap holdings drop 60-70%. Thank goodness for the recent pop in a few of those.

Now I am holding a fair amount in tether for the next good buy, always on the lookout for something

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:46:00 PM

Yes when the altcoin reached the all time low price,i would buy it now is the perfect time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Rousse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

Its really worth to buy altcoins right now because they are quite cheap. ETH specially, I thought it would continue its rise however, I don't know what changes the mind of the traders to dump it and go to bch. Well we are really in for the money I know but I don't know really what makes bch a logical choice to buy today. I only suspect that with the plan cancellation, members of bch pumped their coin swaying some altcoin traders to go as well. But I will be careful though, as we all know that bch is not for long term hold in complete contract of ETH.

eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:15:22 PM

definitely yes. i buy altcoins such as worth it altcoins. but before i buy some altcoins i do research for this coins. i invested in the lots of new altcoins such as ICO. it have fun in investing in altcoins because if you are lucky to choose you can make your money easily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

Now is the best time to buy altcoin. because the maximum price of altcoin now drops to a minimum. The price of bitcoins on the contrary is now pumped.
Therefore, I think the best time to buy an altokan. Buy when you fall, and sell on the rise. After the fork, bitcoin will lose in price this is unambiguous, now the price is too high.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

I am buying altcoins because the price is really cheap. They have also good potentials to rise if they have a good team and a good project of course. The best thing is that some users don't know that these coins exist.

Thats why i want to profit now and get many coins out of it. I save my coins i sell it after a few years.
Right now, anyone not buying altcoin is apparently not being smart. It is going to be like heaven and rain pouring down when most of these altcoins start going green. I have some and I am still adding as they keep going a little down based on some percentage differences and I am so optimistic that they would give me a lot in a short while.

Honestly I am not a random picker because I do spend lots of time on choosing my preferred altcoins. Still I do not choose them for long term holding but just only for next jump.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

I am buying altcoins because the price is really cheap. They have also good potentials to rise if they have a good team and a good project of course. The best thing is that some users don't know that these coins exist.

Thats why i want to profit now and get many coins out of it. I save my coins i sell it after a few years.
Right now, anyone not buying altcoin is apparently not being smart. It is going to be like heaven and rain pouring down when most of these altcoins start going green. I have some and I am still adding as they keep going a little down based on some percentage differences and I am so optimistic that they would give me a lot in a short while.

Honestly I am not a random picker because I do spend lots of time on choosing my preferred altcoins. Still I do not choose them for long term holding but just only for next jump.

Great strategy. And i completely agree.
While nothing can ever replace bitcoins, there are still a lot of alternative coin projects that are really great javing amazing concepts and developers behind them.

Investing in alternative coins now would be pretty smart. Because I too am doing this or increasing the amount of token i got from a project. This is how the world works.
PenStand

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

I think recently it's really a good chance for altcoins, because the price went so low. And I think after btc forking, the money will go back to altcoin and pump the price. Then you can benefit.

berluscoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

I disagree. If you mean that you buy some coins waiting for the next cheater to manipulate the price, get x10 and then run with the profit, I agree, altcoins can do this and I'm doing a trading challenge right now in another thread. If you mean that some altcoins have a low price right now compared to bitcoin, I disagree. In my opinion, it's quite obvious that at the moment there's no altcoin that can increase its value against the bitcoin in the long run. Maybe ethereum and neo, but except for those, I see bitcoin as the best investment, other altcoins will only create new lows.

Just my 2 satoshis Smiley
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

yes I want to buying some altcoin.because most of the altcoin prise is now dump. so i think it's a good time to buy altcoin. so dont miss the opportunity. it's a best opportunities of money making through altcoins.
I think some of good altcoin such as: Ethereum, Waves, Aventus, Kickcoin, NEO, OMG, TFL
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

Of course you need a little to buy. After all, they will grow in the future. The cryptocurrency will not disappear.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Yes! Well, I was. During the recent dips I converted some BTC to IOTA and Stratis. BTC has gone up even more which sucks but I know at some point next year when they spike I will have made the right decision. I haven't really bought any alts with fiat though, just my BTC. Now time to play the waiting game!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
I'm sure in one thing for sure, this is that if bitcoin goes for more than 10 thousand dollars, then most of the altos simply can not survive, and it will be very sad. I hope that this does not happen, and this is with the fact that I basically have all the money in bitcoin

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

Of course you need a little to buy. After all, they will grow in the future. The cryptocurrency will not disappear.
You are right need to buy but first surely done some research and check whitepaper of these coins before investment because many already dying after coming in market very quickly and some living on ventilator don't lost your money very quickly with these scams 
AndrewKrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:38 PM

So which alts you can recommend,guys?
Rousse

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

i still buying altcoins from 2 months ago but i don't buy slow coins movements, i only follow what coins that is moving middle or fast so i can still make profit from the coins. but i am buying a coins that already in my wallet because this is my chance to add another amount so if the price is up, i can sell to make bigger profit. i think we can select many coins that could bring us profit especially now altcoin moving too fast because of bitcoin price is trying to increase back.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:01:30 PM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think that buying the altcoins when his price is cheap and sell them when the price rising is a good method to make money.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:01:55 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:38:13 AM by Celebrity

i still buying altcoins from 2 months ago but i don't buy slow coins movements, i only follow what coins that is moving middle or fast so i can still make profit from the coins. but i am buying a coins that already in my wallet because this is my chance to add another amount so if the price is up, i can sell to make bigger profit. i think we can select many coins that could bring us profit especially now altcoin moving too fast because of bitcoin price is trying to increase back.

Personally, I'm constantly buying them. I didn't get profit yet, but I'm still attempting to collect enouh of them. If we get into a new pump wave, we can make some money easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: