Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.
Good thing that this project exposed their team members and I can't say what was written in their profile are all true but at least we have the chance to check their background. On the other side, their platform as for me to say is good but I think they need to be more innovative because facial recognition is a very complex program imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Its 12 days before the ICO officially start. So many time to promote and advertise these project on the internet. I'm expecting these will had a good ending because of their good programs like bounty campaigns.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Its 12 days before the ICO officially start. So many time to promote and advertise these project on the internet. I'm expecting these will had a good ending because of their good programs like bounty campaigns.
There is so many time to promote and advertise these project but what you are doing here is just telling that we have to promote and advertise without promoting nor advertising.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..
I still keep thinking what happens if some one take our clear photo snap and take a snap as authentication purpose by using our mobile as facial recognition when our mobile is in their hands or when we are not there, this will really work out ?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.

okay you are right there is no security that can not be broken. Let's just hope that the team at Biometrids will constantly monitor and update security.

Well, maybe they can avoid it or prevent it from happening if they will always update their security system. and if they will always monitor their system. Anyway, for now let's see if Biometrids will be a successful project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.

by the way I did not yet contact even one of them, may be its better to contact them to verify that their linkedin account is legit before I write something positive about them  Grin
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.

okay you are right there is no security that can not be broken. Let's just hope that the team at Biometrids will constantly monitor and update security.

Well, maybe they can avoid it or prevent it from happening if they will always update their security system. and if they will always monitor their system. Anyway, for now let's see if Biometrids will be a successful project.
What you are trying to suggest makes a lot of money to do. We really don't know the if our asset is secured and better to not to give all our informations.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

How many developers are on the team? And does any pre-sale bonuses provided?
aurelius66

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

How many developers are on the team? And does any pre-sale bonuses provided?

You can check the white paper buddy. Also, try to read those great features on this project. As tine passes by many users amazed this project which can be good for all ang for many here in crypto currency community.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

by the way I did not yet contact even one of them, may be its better to contact them to verify that their linkedin account is legit before I write something positive about them  Grin

Yes, because even linkedin can make fake identities. Anyway, even if in other projects we cannot really tell if team members posted are real. Maybe they need to add more details about the team members.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

I don't think the team has history of success but if there it would be an advantage. I appreciate this project which they accept a small amount from investor it will become big amount if that small amount have many times. The more the merrier on the community. Hoping for the great success on this project that it seems has a good future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

I'd rather prefer a safe system from the start itself than giving them my data first and then learning they did shit to protect my data and it's all hacked now
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

It is possible to take strange persons and to substitute them under its project - it does not say of nothing. It important to study all information of project and drew conclusion to the himself. Never listen and make nobody your choice independently.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
The possibilities for positive outcome is high as it not started on one night the start of idea is in the year 2016 and after various market studies, setting the foundation, hiring process and various legacies with etherum and block chain they make few changes on live now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
roadmap is coming next week so basically we will be getting white paper version 2 at thesame time right?

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
roadmap is coming next week so basically we will be getting white paper version 2 at thesame time right?
This is a great news that the roadmap will be released and this will attract more investors as it will give a clear view to the projects aim and how they will get successful the future. I  think this would be a worth investing project for every investor with great returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: