Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Biometrids has been added to WISERICO tracker 

Vote for the Biometrids on WISERICO and follow Biometrids on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The Biometrids platform allows people to identify themselves to others using the face recognition built into their phones. By using an immutable distributed ledger, every person in the chain will be unique. One face means one ID, and every ID is unique. If you are recorded in the chain once, you will never be able to manipulate that ID again or copy the ID. This will prevent identity theft and scams, and will also ensure users are who they say they are.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Yeah! We really do not. And that makes it interesting knowing that we have a team that knows what they are doing and will go through any length to make everything perfect and the fact that they are trying hard to communicate despite their busy schedule makes me believe they will keep up. I love the project idea whichever way and I know the team will deliver.
Definitely, maybe that is the reason why they are so busy within these days but they must still have to answer our queries because there are investors that want to have answers immediately. Yeah, the project has a good concept but still there are a lot of competitors out there with the same idea.

Yes you are right, the devs needs to be also active here in Ann thread to answers queries from possible serious investors here. If devs are active then people will think that this project is serious with it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

The team of this project, has a wider vision of what is really going on the community and environment we are moving and living in. We are very lucky to have this kind of team that is striving better to make a solution to one of the problems we are facing practically. I am glad to view n insight of this kind of interesting project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Banks and other institutions where need your identity verification is already implemented in many countries. Biomatric passports and driving licenses plus national identity cards are already linked with one another. Banks and other institutions have limited access to those data bases. Where this platform will be used this is the question. Anyways still there ares in private life where this technology can be used for.
But all such government banks may not have the advanced global bitcoin technology and it is better to choose Biometrids also added to the global block chain where in future all the data of us will be safe with block chain as banks might get fired some times by the owners.

Yes I am already talking about it...As we have all this option in the bank..why we need Biometrids..??& all country are not supporting bitcoin,so I don't think they need any bitcoin technology idea..
Maybe in the future this will be applied for the banks so that it will be sure that only the person can open the account. Adding this kind of features will be hard for those who tend to manipulate the account because it needs authentication.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.

You are right, but still we cannot avoid some instances that systems malfunctions. So biometrids really needs to do their best to always check for irregularities in the system. Also it needs to update regularly.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arya Aditama

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.

You are right, but still we cannot avoid some instances that systems malfunctions. So biometrids really needs to do their best to always check for irregularities in the system. Also it needs to update regularly.
There are similar platforms where various systems and features malfunctions but to make the platform better with complete deliverables biometrids had also merged the facial recognition feature with its launch.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

i think that is good project to invest in here,ill take closer for this project ;)want to join it soon

As time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
The project legacy is really good which will give an added technology of features to secure the funds it really helps but Biometrids might really required better plans for advertising.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

There are similar platforms where various systems and features malfunctions but to make the platform better with complete deliverables biometrids had also merged the facial recognition feature with its launch.
Thatbfeature will really be much good for several investors and also it will give them the ability to be more digitak and safe. They can just rome anywhere in the world and get recognised with their face. It would really decrease the terrarism too.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.
Biometrids is bringing the diligent memorandum with all its targets and master plans it is dealing with also it already bring the recognition feature in the decentralized system which is unique.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system

Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Biometrids’ platform is an online
ID on the blockchain that uses
machine learning for facial
recognition. With facial recognition,
it is possible to verify people are
who they say they are. Biometrids
solves one of the biggest issues
today faced in the blockchain
ecosystem and in life.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system
Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
Yes and one of the special techie feature is finger print authentication which is a bit similar to our biometrids facial recognition and we should be authenticated with all the secret codes and special characters for the platforms we are dealing with which helps to safeguard from hackers.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.
Yes. I too already wrote about it. Would be sound to purchase masternode this promising token on low price. It is one of the parties. And the second it is that such run from designers would involve not bad flow of new long-term investors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

Yes and one of the special techie feature is finger print authentication which is a bit similar to our biometrids facial recognition and we should be authenticated with all the secret codes and special characters for the platforms we are dealing with which helps to safeguard from hackers.
Wait they also will add finger print authentication feature ! I thought it was only facial recognition which didn't seem right for me because it's bad to provide only one authentication option . That's really great if they do.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

Wait they also will add finger print authentication feature ! I thought it was only facial recognition which didn't seem right for me because it's bad to provide only one authentication option . That's really great if they do.

It only an authentication using facial recognition but it can also integrate with other security check log-ins like the fingerprint or a simple 2FA security. This identification can be pair up to existing id securities.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response for any comcern. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Yes, and we have 3 days more to join thei first stage of Biometrids ICO right? How many stage are there at Biometrids ICO will running?

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

I like to support projects that includes innovation and more futuristic type of project like this which instead of passwords and other type of security, it uses a facial recognition which is a unique way to have a genuine account. Although we can't avoid issues such as what i have read about twins etc. But hoping that this team will find a solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: