Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]  (Read 7338 times)
Immanuel10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

From the point of view of the idea, I liked your project, but your profit from leasing the car will be much greater if you do not share profits with investors ..or I do not understand something?

feby

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?

The Token Sale starts 10. December and it will end 10. January 2018.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

From the point of view of the idea, I liked your project, but your profit from leasing the car will be much greater if you do not share profits with investors ..or I do not understand something?

The idea is to provide cars to the marketplace to get growth capital. It will not always be 100% of a car available for participation. This depends on the age, vehicle type, value of the vehicle and other factors. That’s how it is possible for CrowdDrive and other providers to compensate for potential losses. As an example if a rental car needs to be repaired and downtimes arise.
For car garages and car rental services this is an opportunity to grow their business. Car rental services can sell cars to the marketplace they already own. With the new capital they can buy new cars and like that they can offer a bigger selection of cars to their costumers.

It is possible to start other applications as you can see in the Announcement thread like Taxis, delivery service and so on. But we can't build it without capital and everybody who helps to build the company will get his share of the profit.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Proyek yang bagus dan berbeda. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana Anda akan bekerja. namun pangsa penjualan kendaraan akan terbagi di antara pemegang saham. Saya harap anda akan sukses siapa yang akan menentukan daftar kendaraannya. Apakah pemegang saham akan beriklan?

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.
It was a good experience.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.

Wise words. Anything you're passionate about at the moment besides CrowdDrive? I imagine there's not much time for anything else with how busy you must be.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

I tried to translate it but I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you please write your question in English?

Seems like they're a little all over the place. They said they liked the project, and they want to know who will determine the list of vehicles people can invest in. Also whether or not shareholders will advertise?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Tobias, it says in your profile you had a business in Switzerland? That was your care rental business?

No, it was a business in another area. We sold electronics. This is about 3 years ago and it was before I got to know the blockchain technology.

Okay. What would you say was the most important thing you learned from that experience?

It is possible to make your hobby a profession. It's not easy as an entrepreneur but it's worth it. And we got to know the market and the possible difficulties.

That's an awesome lesson. I think those who are able to turn a hobby into a profession not only enjoy it more, but also end up doing a better job than those who aren't passionate about the field.

Yes I think so too. If you love what you do. You will always give 100% even if it is not easy at some points.

Wise words. Anything you're passionate about at the moment besides CrowdDrive? I imagine there's not much time for anything else with how busy you must be.

At the moment not. And before CrowdDrive it was nearly the same I was passionated about, cars and cryptocurrency. That is right there is not much time for other things but I try to do sport weekly it is a good balance.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

Seems like they're a little all over the place. They said they liked the project, and they want to know who will determine the list of vehicles people can invest in. Also whether or not shareholders will advertise?

Thank you for the translation.

We will determine the vehicle list. If other providers wants to provide their vehicles to the marketplace we will check everything and if it looks good we will list their vehicles on our marketplace. Shareholders do not have to advertise.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

New ICO calendar listings:

https://www.icodesk.vip/
https://icohunt.co/
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

At the moment not. And before CrowdDrive it was nearly the same I was passionated about, cars and cryptocurrency. That is right there is not much time for other things but I try to do sport weekly it is a good balance.

That's great your hobbies have once again aligned with your business. Keep up the good work here!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

Who would you say is your dream advisor? That is to say, if you could have anyone in the world on your team who would it be?
Fredii

Activity: 447

World peace

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

A promising project.
Thus, in the future, you can cover the entire transport business in Switzerland?
I will follow its development.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

A promising project.
Thus, in the future, you can cover the entire transport business in Switzerland?
I will follow its development.

Thank you for your comment.
Yes that is our goal. We will start with Switzerland and then we are also open to new countries like Germany or Austria in the future if everything is working well and stable in Switzerland.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

Who would you say is your dream advisor? That is to say, if you could have anyone in the world on your team who would it be?

I would say it is Elon Musk. He is a crazy guy with crazy ideas and he does not stop until he is finished. It is really impressive what he achieved and how he changes the world. 
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

We will determine the vehicle list. If other providers wants to provide their vehicles to the marketplace we will check everything and if it looks good we will list their vehicles on our marketplace. Shareholders do not have to advertise.

How many vehicles do you think you will have listed in the first month?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

I would say it is Elon Musk. He is a crazy guy with crazy ideas and he does not stop until he is finished. It is really impressive what he achieved and how he changes the world. 

Yeah, the guy is a genius. He will be looked at like Michaelangelo in the future. Way ahead of his time, and is making his mark on human history for thousands of years to come.

Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

How many vehicles do you think you will have listed in the first month?

It depends on the value of the different vehicles. But our goal is to list 3-10 cars in the first month when the platform is working.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

Update:

New ANN thread language:
Portugese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2484234.msg25432123#msg25432123

Whitepaper languages:
English
German
French
Portugese
Indonesian
Filipino
Ukrainian
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: