Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
ethergeek

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Just made my investment - saved by the bell. Haha!

I had absolutely no problems with the transaction:
1) I used Metamask as the most preferred for this ICO
2) Instead of paying by credit card, I purchased ETH on exchange and paid with ETH to Envion
3) My transaction did not go through several times - if you have the same problem, all you have to do is to increase gas price and wait a while.
4) After the payment, I added EVN token to metamask - and they are already in my wallet.

If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me, I can guide you through it. I'ts super easy!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

already 70 mil crossed. looks like one of the biggest ico in the history. can we touch 80 mil by tomorrow before it close? fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

what about unsold tokens?

They will be burned.

Are you sure? where can i read some info?

If yes, it means we will be all rich lol
Until now , only: "Total Supply:   38,421,856.952473339159666657 EVN"

If it will remain the same and keep the 40 million total supply, it will boom like qvolta ( QVT )
NeMoguta

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

what about unsold tokens?

They will be burned.

Are you sure? where can i read some info?

If yes, it means we will be all rich lol
Until now , only: "Total Supply:   38,421,856.952473339159666657 EVN"

If it will remain the same and keep the 40 million total supply, it will boom like qvolta ( QVT )

https://www.envion.org/en/ico/
it says "Tokens not distributed shall not be generated"
ethergeek

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

already 70 mil crossed. looks like one of the biggest ico in the history. can we touch 80 mil by tomorrow before it close? fingers crossed.

Definitely hoping for it. The bigger ICO gets, the bigger bounty will be. 2% of the raised amount, so... Cheesy
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

80.6 MM now
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

It passed 80 million dollars as the raised amount which is a huge number. And there is only a little time left for ico finish.

People tend to invest in last minutes so we can expect the last time hard cap.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
ethergeek

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

It passed 80 million dollars as the raised amount which is a huge number. And there is only a little time left for ico finish.

You really think we can reach hard cap in less than 24h until the end of ICO? I mean, it would definitely be something, but there is still $70M to raise... that would be a record of records... Smiley
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

I think 80 million dollars is a great result. that's the best in 2018. i hope it will be a great success in the future, too.
many ico with a lot of money have not met the expectations. but we will see it in the future. good luck with the project
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Couple of hours back I mentioned about reaching 80 mil.. Its already reached.. Just seen the tweet from the team..

https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952264371626967041

Still 1 day to go.. Do we reach 85-90 mil tomorrow?

Roidz92

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

80 millions raised and 40 millions token created.. i miss something? the price of every single token should be 1$ or less, so..?
vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

At the moment, you have more than 68.000.000.000 USD in ICO. Amazing, Envion is the hottest project. All investors want to work with you. Success is coming to you!

I think you have seen only small project ico's before. 70M is not really that much and we don't know how much is 'fake invested' there by envion itself in order to puch up the demand and popularity. If you analyze the container contents you would come to the conclusion that even 10M would be enough for envion to start successfully as the announced value of container is $100K-150K. Another troublesome question is really why they allowed to purchase the tokens to so many unqualified investors (from the US for example) and required KYC verification after the payment only.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

WARNING WARNING

Let the people at Envion know that HitBTC is a scam!  There are numerous problems with this exchange, I have lost coins just search on Twitter for HitBTC scam.

It is awful.  They pump prices higher than other exchanges to trap people  in their exchange.  Currently all of their BTC withdrawals are being sent with 130 Sat/B  which means they will never be confirmed and eventually returned to the exchange.

Well I said this things also in the group, apparently the project team don't want to listen. The project team will be the ones that will receive all the complaints from the newbies who will get in trouble with HitBTC, also the rest of us.

Many coins have trouble there, wallets not working, coins going missing, withdrawals not working.. They don't fix all this but keep listing new coins.

What I don't get is why the teams still list their tokens there knowing their investors will get in trouble. It's like they don't give a damn about investors opinions.

To make things worse, HitBTC is now charging people for DEPOSITS... isn't this crazy? Charging for fokin deposits while no problems have been solved.. even more worse they want to upgrade their wallet system and who they want to pay for it? Yup, their users! That will be you and me, fellas. When EVN lists on HitBTC:Smiley Angry

I have always disliked HitBTC but this is just too much... Hopefully when ENVION-tokens will be tradeable, they will at least be available on Ether Delta. Yes, people say it is unsafe but I still prefer that above HitBTC.

Don't worry about EtherDelta. When the tokens can be traded, you can always add EVN manually on Etherdelta. Once added it manually you can just copy paste the contract adress to ED here on the forum for toeken holders to sell and buy..many coins are trading as we speak on ED through this way.

Unfortunately also ED is having trouble since the new owners.. I had last time a "bad jum destination" when tried to trade an order, the result is you lose your maximum gas fee, in my case 8 usd. Few days a go a dude lost 615 usd only for gas. The trade contracts on ED are not programmed well.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

WARNING WARNING

Let the people at Envion know that HitBTC is a scam!  There are numerous problems with this exchange, I have lost coins just search on Twitter for HitBTC scam.

It is awful.  They pump prices higher than other exchanges to trap people  in their exchange.  Currently all of their BTC withdrawals are being sent with 130 Sat/B  which means they will never be confirmed and eventually returned to the exchange.

Well I said this things also in the group, apparently the project team don't want to listen. The project team will be the ones that will receive all the complaints from the newbies who will get in trouble with HitBTC, also the rest of us.

Many coins have trouble there, wallets not working, coins going missing, withdrawals not working.. They don't fix all this but keep listing new coins.

What I don't get is why the teams still list their tokens there knowing their investors will get in trouble. It's like they don't give a damn about investors opinions.

To make things worse, HitBTC is now charging people for DEPOSITS... isn't this crazy? Charging for fokin deposits while no problems have been solved.. even more worse they want to upgrade their wallet system and who they want to pay for it? Yup, their users! That will be you and me, fellas. When EVN lists on HitBTC:Smiley Angry

I have always disliked HitBTC but this is just too much... Hopefully when ENVION-tokens will be tradeable, they will at least be available on Ether Delta. Yes, people say it is unsafe but I still prefer that above HitBTC.

Don't worry about EtherDelta. When the tokens can be traded, you can always add EVN manually on Etherdelta. Once added it manually you can just copy paste the contract adress to ED here on the forum for toeken holders to sell and buy..many coins are trading as we speak on ED through this way.

Unfortunately also ED is having trouble since the new owners.. I had last time a "bad jum destination" when tried to trade an order, the result is you lose your maximum gas fee, in my case 8 usd. Few days a go a dude lost 615 usd only for gas. The trade contracts on ED are not programmed well.

In my opinion, Envion should go to Binance and KuCoin. These are the two best exchanges at this moment. Atleast this is what I know and using it. Rest all are scam in one way or other.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

I don't understand why Envion still hasn't resolved the missing tokens issue yet. My purchases over 2 weeks ago didn't get the bonus applied to them (none of the 10% ones and one at 20%). But still same message saying:

"Some users paying with ETH may see EVN Token Amount errors. These will be corrected as soon as possible.
Your wallet balance is unaffected and your transaction history is recorded on the blockchain". This same message for weeks. Doesn't show very good customer service and give too much confidence. Is there anyone from Envion alive on this forum? I am not on Telegram by the way. And to this day after confirming that KYC is submitted why does it not state "verified" instead? Please answer, the email response take too long.

There are more people with this issue. They said in the group chat on telegram that everyone's balance will be corrected after the ICO is finished. So hold on for just few more days, I'm sure they will correct your balance the first week after ICO.

Thanks Zabivelli, I hope your right and they correct missing tokens at least before listing. And the KYC thing bothers me, the last couple of times I topped up it asked me to verify again but I ignored it and logged in again and states 'submitted'. And that consumer thing is strange on the whitepaper. Maybe something to do wit satisfying the local rules. How will they check thousands of us anyway if we r consumers or entrepreneurs/businesses. They could have handled the ICO process much better. They even withdrew the 30% bonus an hour earlier than stated so I just missed it.

Yeah I must admit they buying process and "Know Your Customer/Client" process isn't as ideal as it should be, but they also have to cope with thousands of investors that want to get in on this.

So when you KYC is approved you will receive an email from them saying congratulation bla bla bla your documents are accepted. I believe today and tomorrow they will finally approve like 90% of the KYC submissions.

Regarding the pre-ICO bonus, doen't this time discrepancy has to do with different time zones?.. if not, why the heck would they withdrew it an hour before. Sounds unfair to me!

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

We are sending out emails to unlock your tokens - in batches! Email comes from service@envion.org - be sure to check spam folders and whitelist the address. We do not send all at the same time, so be patient please!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

WARNING WARNING

In my opinion, Envion should go to Binance and KuCoin. These are the two best exchanges at this moment. Atleast this is what I know and using it. Rest all are scam in one way or other.

yeah the asian exchanges don't botter with security or not BS. They just list the token if it's a good one. Only the american exchanges like Bittrex and Bitfinex and some other small US exchanges need to be careful not to list tokens that can be seen a s security tokens. They would get the SEC on their back.

United States always has to act hard on everything. I guess the top dogs feeling like they are missing out on lots of money that is going to the crypto world instead of their companies and banks, so they make some BS rules to just keep the money centralized.

Look how many promising  ICO's are out there, none accepts americans because they damn US government starting some shit again.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

The Envion project ICO distribution is an incredible example of what is possible in last days of ICO when the project behind the ICO have a big ideea. Congratulations Envion management team.
Roidz92

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

i have successful KYC but i still didn't receive the mail confirmation of unlocked token.. i just see " successful" on the site, nothing else..
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

To be honest I was expecting classic last day rush but obviously we're experiencing last 2 days rush Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: