Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 05:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125650 times)
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Envion are trading on EtherDelta and token.store - link to token store is on Envion twitter. Still hanging around $1, but I guarantee you it won't stay there for much longer
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Has anyone been following Lendroid? (Laurent this is genuine topic to discuss not promotion), they will be offering margin trading on Tokens (Long and more interestingly Short) - in my view this is the death of shitcoin and the growth of securities tokens. Imagine being able to short all the crappy tokens out there? Only tokens with strong fundamentals and returns will survive the cull. Up steps Envion.  You have to be nuts to short Envion when payouts start, but imagine being able to margin trade on the long side? Shorting is how the stockmarket kills crappy companies. You will see alot more of this soon. So beware your speculative HODLs. Just because 1000 people think it's great for 'pumping' does not mean a token has intrinsic value.
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

i hear you, ill jus t be pissed if they are still locked on day one of trading even on HITbtc :') as an ico investor i should at least have the oppotunity to cash out if i decide.. Not that i will, it just feels scammy currently with locked coins.... Im in one other ico which is in a similar state to be honest LH Crypto,, that said im in a few good ones too polymath, stack, flipcoin, titatnium and electronum
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

Which centralized exchange is Envion tokens listed? Been waiting for exchanges for a while already so I can get my hands on some tokens. So far, so good. Nothing yet. Anybody has any news on when the listing will occur. A solid project like Envion should be listed by now already

vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

Well, with that huge number of people which haven't received their pins yet to access the tokens and so many doubts of roi and business processes here we should not ignore the fact that envion team is at least absolutely unprofessional.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

Fun Fact. Did you know that many developing countries cannot invest in energy infrastructure because no one will finance them. Reason given: in the short term they will not be able to consume alot of energy but they need it for future growth. Companies like Envion will in a way subsidise energy infrastructre in developing countries.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Can someone explain how we can still receive dividends if we've been alloacated EVN tokens which we are now holding in our own wallets which we can then choose to sell/tr
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

Can someone explain how we can still receive dividends if we've been alloacated EVN tokens which we are now holding in our own wallets which we can then choose to sell/tr
Keep tokens in your own wallet and you will receive dividends. Exchanges wallet won’t
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Well, with that huge number of people which haven't received their pins yet to access the tokens and so many doubts of roi and business processes here we should not ignore the fact that envion team is at least absolutely unprofessional.

Be more patient, this is huge workload for all investors, we need to give them more time to tackle this issue. I have confidence on the dev team, they will satisfy us.
boydatinh3107

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

My account  ; boydatinh3107@gmail.com
I verified IDENTITY CHECK by webcam but cam video they do not support Vietnamese
what shoud i do ?

https://uphinhnhanh.com/images/2018/02/13/Untitled0ebd4.png
latagada

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

So, this is my story with EVN and the disappearance of my money AND the customer support. It started mid December 2017 when i bought some tokens with a credit card with discount - 0.7$ for token. I'm not going to mention the exact amount because i think its irrelevant - you either do what is necessary for your customer or you just don't give a f... On the other side - stealing 500 or 500k is still a theft. Anyways, the amount was not something i can't afford to lose, but i decided to write here just in case someone wants to read my few lines of frustration. And so - there am I, buying some coins and receiving a message - "functionality for buyers with BTC or credit card will be available in a few days", or something like that. Their system said i need to go through the KYC program and after a few days i will see the transaction details on the dashboard. I sent all the pictures of ID they wanted, some selfies and so on... Then i thought "Hey, that was pretty easy, i own some EVN already!"... Yes, but nooo... The next time i tried to sign in i was unable to login. This thing kept happening for a few days and finally i decided to write to the customer support. At first they were quite fast - 2 day and i got an answer, although they were "very busy" with the ongoing ICO. They managed to solve the issue (idk how) and i was able to login to my dashboard and guess what - still no info of my transaction. "No functionality yet", i thought. The days passed, weeks passed - no info of my transaction in the dashboard of their site. Then i decided to write again and ask what is going on. They were quite fast gain, but still... "very busy". I got asked to send more pictures of me and more ID pictures. I got asked to point the exact date and time of the transaction and all the details i have. I did it. Sent the pics, sent them the information of the transaction from my bank, sent even the number of the bank account i used. I was assured everything is fine with my tokens, since they are reserved for me and everything is going to be fine, once the ICO is over... Guess what Smiley Riiiight, it was the last time i actually had some sort of a conversation with someone from the staff. I wrote a few more mails after that and all i got was some sort of automated messages about merging mails to the first issue and no real answer or a solution for this issue. As of today it takes like 10-14 days to get some sort of an email from them which is not even related to the issue i have. Thanks, but no thanks. For me those guys have the worst attitude ever, or are just a bunch of crooks who made quite some dollars on their ICo, stealing from regular joes. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of all the investors, but i have a feeling about it and it doesn't feel right. So, that's it from me. My e-mail is ivan.z.latunov@gmail.com (just like my account on EVN), just in case you want to share your story with me Smiley Have a good day guys, and be careful, some people out there are way better in frauds than anything else.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Be more patient, this is huge workload for all investors, we need to give them more time to tackle this issue. I have confidence on the dev team, they will satisfy us.
team and really good, but I agree with you that they do not cope with their tasks at the planned time. Do not blame them because they work and soon everything will be as it should Wink
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Hi Ivan,

I'm not sure what your issue is.  If you log into your dash, you can unlock tokens—everything is there.  When was the last time you logged in?  Are you still having login issues?

We have contacted you 6 times to help you with your problems; I'm sorry if you find our response time unsatisfactory.  At this time, I see no errors for your account.

-Laurent M.

So, this is my story with EVN and the disappearance of my money AND the customer support. It started mid December 2017 when i bought some tokens with a credit card with discount - 0.7$ for token. I'm not going to mention the exact amount because i think its irrelevant - you either do what is necessary for your customer or you just don't give a f... On the other side - stealing 500 or 500k is still a theft. Anyways, the amount was not something i can't afford to lose, but i decided to write here just in case someone wants to read my few lines of frustration. And so - there am I, buying some coins and receiving a message - "functionality for buyers with BTC or credit card will be available in a few days", or something like that. Their system said i need to go through the KYC program and after a few days i will see the transaction details on the dashboard. I sent all the pictures of ID they wanted, some selfies and so on... Then i thought "Hey, that was pretty easy, i own some EVN already!"... Yes, but nooo... The next time i tried to sign in i was unable to login. This thing kept happening for a few days and finally i decided to write to the customer support. At first they were quite fast - 2 day and i got an answer, although they were "very busy" with the ongoing ICO. They managed to solve the issue (idk how) and i was able to login to my dashboard and guess what - still no info of my transaction. "No functionality yet", i thought. The days passed, weeks passed - no info of my transaction in the dashboard of their site. Then i decided to write again and ask what is going on. They were quite fast gain, but still... "very busy". I got asked to send more pictures of me and more ID pictures. I got asked to point the exact date and time of the transaction and all the details i have. I did it. Sent the pics, sent them the information of the transaction from my bank, sent even the number of the bank account i used. I was assured everything is fine with my tokens, since they are reserved for me and everything is going to be fine, once the ICO is over... Guess what Smiley Riiiight, it was the last time i actually had some sort of a conversation with someone from the staff. I wrote a few more mails after that and all i got was some sort of automated messages about merging mails to the first issue and no real answer or a solution for this issue. As of today it takes like 10-14 days to get some sort of an email from them which is not even related to the issue i have. Thanks, but no thanks. For me those guys have the worst attitude ever, or are just a bunch of crooks who made quite some dollars on their ICo, stealing from regular joes. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of all the investors, but i have a feeling about it and it doesn't feel right. So, that's it from me. My e-mail is ivan.z.latunov@gmail.com (just like my account on EVN), just in case you want to share your story with me Smiley Have a good day guys, and be careful, some people out there are way better in frauds than anything else.
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Hi,

We already sent you link to an alternative verification provider that supports Vietnamese investors. 

Please make sure you check your email and use the new provider.

Cheers, L

My account  ; boydatinh3107@gmail.com
I verified IDENTITY CHECK by webcam but cam video they do not support Vietnamese
what shoud i do ?

vtrx

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

It would be honest from their side to release the tokens first and then launch tokens trading on exchanges. What I see now is their (envion) wish to sell as more tokens as possible and to block us from selling the tokens. Another irritating fact is they launch token trade on shitty scamful trustless exchanges like hitbtc and tokenstore, but not at major and reputable like bitfinex or binance! They look like a good project but behave like unprofessional scam.
dungnguyen222

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

It's already trading on ED,TokenStore and IDEX actually. NOT including BTC-APLHA that he listed there coz thats EVENCOIN, not sure why did list that.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Hi Ivan,

I'm not sure what your issue is.  If you log into your dash, you can unlock tokens—everything is there.  When was the last time you logged in?  Are you still having login issues?

We have contacted you 6 times to help you with your problems; I'm sorry if you find our response time unsatisfactory.  At this time, I see no errors for your account.

-Laurent M.

Envion's ICO was very much successfull, why would they steal from you.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

I see envion at IDEXmarket with a really awesome price. Whether the price will be stable or will be even higher after the token will be distributed

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

I see envion at IDEXmarket with a really awesome price. Whether the price will be stable or will be even higher after the token will be distributed

I think this project is a very good project, if I think it's certainly at the time of distribution price is definitely going up. fingers crossed for a smooth distribution.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I think this project is a very good project, if I think it's certainly at the time of distribution price is definitely going up. fingers crossed for a smooth distribution.

the price will grow if there is a good exchange. it seems to me that growth will be in spring and until this moment you just have to wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: