Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

$0,428315 USD (-4,94%)
0,00004596 BTC (-7,59%)
0,00062851 ETH (-8,80%)
I have already written at 70 cents that you should sell the shit. now you get even less. I sold everything at 89 cents. and now I'm waiting to see if it will be cheaper. or the team is already gone. one does not know

$0,286071 USD (-2,46%)
0,00003413 BTC (-1,57%)
0,00040841 ETH (-4,69%)

this really doesn't look good for the early investors. but now the price is cheap and you can buy even more ENVION cheap.is the team still here?   Grin Grin 

I just don't understand Envion team. The price is falling every day and they do nothing to stop this. Just sell some news, give frequent updates, come here to talk with your investors. This will give some hope and confidence to investors and bag holders. You have to play with the market. If there will be still only one update in two months, the price will reach -95% from ICO price in next few months.

And why do you think that manipulating the price by playing the market would be somehow legal? If the price would indeed go to -95% wouldn't it be awesome news if you want to lower your buy in average?
that will be awesome if price goes that down
and buy at 95% down from its ICO price will surely gives buyer a lot of profit
but i think buyer need to hold tokens for long term
maybe next year envion will starts grow and then holder will be happy but the problem is long term holding need a lot of patience
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

Here you are. Your bounty  Wink
SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

$0,428315 USD (-4,94%)
0,00004596 BTC (-7,59%)
0,00062851 ETH (-8,80%)
I have already written at 70 cents that you should sell the shit. now you get even less. I sold everything at 89 cents. and now I'm waiting to see if it will be cheaper. or the team is already gone. one does not know

$0,286071 USD (-2,46%)
0,00003413 BTC (-1,57%)
0,00040841 ETH (-4,69%)

this really doesn't look good for the early investors. but now the price is cheap and you can buy even more ENVION cheap.is the team still here?   Grin Grin 

I just don't understand Envion team. The price is falling every day and they do nothing to stop this. Just sell some news, give frequent updates, come here to talk with your investors. This will give some hope and confidence to investors and bag holders. You have to play with the market. If there will be still only one update in two months, the price will reach -95% from ICO price in next few months.

And why do you think that manipulating the price by playing the market would be somehow legal? If the price would indeed go to -95% wouldn't it be awesome news if you want to lower your buy in average?
maybe next year envion will starts grow and then holder will be happy but the problem is long term holding need a lot of patience

Why do you think that the same team that has not delivered on their promises to bounty partners will deliver on their promises to EVN holders ?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

$0,428315 USD (-4,94%)
0,00004596 BTC (-7,59%)
0,00062851 ETH (-8,80%)

$0,286071 USD (-2,46%)
0,00003413 BTC (-1,57%)
0,00040841 ETH (-4,69%)

In current scenario that is already turned into long term investment but there is no relief for investors with good news and updated roadmap to make faster this process. If people are picking this token on current price they will get chance to reduce their lose in case of early investment in ICO. I also waiting for this good moment.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Envion has not posted here since March 22nd, WTF?! Undecided
can you not wait for little more ? bounty hunters getting frustrated from this project.
over 4 months have passed. but they are not responding to bounty hunters.  Angry
ico price was 1$ per evn but now envion price getting down and now price at 0.29$.
they have response to bounty hunters as soon as possible ..
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

I can buy your tokens that you bought in ico for more than half the price right now so not sure the waitint game was eorth it
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

i lost all hope from this one nothing will happen it seems.
btctalker77

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

I see a lot of people fail to understand some basic things about Envion, and are spreading FUD here. I will address some of the misunderstandings, so maybe people will not ask the same questions over and over again and understand how things work:

1) Bounty payments

Bounty payments WILL NOT be paid in the first six months after the ICO was over. Since the ICO was over on January 16, there is zero possibility to receive the bounty tokens before July 16. No matter how much FUD bounty hunters will spread, and no matter how many times they will ask about their bounty, it is impossible for bounties to be distributed before July 16.

The technical reason why bounties cannot be distributed before the date is simple: credit card ICO investors. Credit card payments are reversible in the first 6 months since the purchase. They are not Bitcoin or Ethereum, where once you spend there is no turning back. This is why the tokens of credit card investors are locked and cannot be released. Before the 6 months period is over, there is no way for Envion team to know how much money has been raised in the ICO and how many tokens must be issued to investors.
Credit card investors can still ask for chargebacks from their banks, and it is still possible for some of those investments to be cancelled, resulting in less money from the ICO and less tokens to be created.

Now, since the number of EVN tokens that will be given to Bounty Hunters is proportional to the total number of EVN tokens issued to investors, it is impossible to calculate the bounties before all tokens are released to investors, and the additional tokens burned.

So, for all the bounty hunters asking about their bounty and why are they not paid yet, the answer is simple: it is impossible to get paid before all investors are paid (this was clearly stated in the whitepaper), and credit card investors cannot be paid before 6 months are over since the ICO. Bounties can be calculated and paid only after July 16, and not before.

2) Another question people are asking since the last Envion update is why the ICO funds were still not used for the building of MMUs, and why the CEO is not giving approval yet.

There is a very logical reason for this situation. Envion AG is a company that wants to maximize returns for shareholders (token holders), and this is why it must spend the ICO money in the most efficient way. Building MMUs one by one as if they were hand crafted (the prototypes) is very expensive, and the price per MMU would be very high.
In order to greatly reduce the cost of each MMU, Envion first had to prepare everything for mass production, which results in economies of scale and greatly reduces costs per unit.

The CEO must first ensure that mass production is ready at a very efficient cost rate, and with a very high quality control standard, in order to avoid errors, defects and cost overruns. Only once the CEO is confident that mass production is ready to be implemented in an efficient manner he will give the green light for the ICO funds to be used.

It is only 4 months since the ICO is over, and it is absurd to expect Envion to be able to start mass production in such a short period of time. It would have been irresponsible from their part to hurry things up just to give updates to the community. What is important is for the ICO funds to be used wisely and in an efficient manner. If setting up an efficient mass production for MMUs will result in halving the cost per unit, it would be insane to start producing right away instad of setting up the mass production efficiently.

This is a real business, and the way they presented the situation in the last update shows that the Envion team is on track with everything and they are doing things in a professional manner instead of hurrying up just to appease investors who don't understand how a real business is run.

3) There is great concern about the falling price, and people ask Envion to release announcements in order to manipulate the market and pump up the price.

This is a crazy idea, since Envion AG is a real company that must respect the laws. Artificially pumping the price of securities is illegal, since it is considered market manipulation / insider trading. Doing this can result in jail time.

Remember that EVN tokens are securities, not coins.

Also, the purpose of Envion is to run the company efficiently and generate profits to distribute to token holders. The token price doesn't matter at all for the company, since they stated in the whitepaper that they do not intend to rise additional funds by issuing new tokens. If they don't want to raise more funds from token sales, the price is totally irrelevant for the company.

There is also another opportunity for Envion if the token price goes very low. The company can proceed to buy-back some of the tokens from the market with the ICO proceeds, or with the mining profits. Buying back tokens at low price and destroying them can be a great way to increase revenue per token for the remaining token holders. Large companies do this all the time (buying back and destroying shares) in order to increase the Earnings per Share. I hope Envion will do the same if the token price becomes extremely cheap.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

I see a lot of people fail to understand some basic things about Envion, and are spreading FUD here. I will address some of the misunderstandings, so maybe people will not ask the same questions over and over again and understand how things work:

1) Bounty payments

Bounty payments WILL NOT be paid in the first six months after the ICO was over. Since the ICO was over on January 16, there is zero possibility to receive the bounty tokens before July 16. No matter how much FUD bounty hunters will spread, and no matter how many times they will ask about their bounty, it is impossible for bounties to be distributed before July 16.

The technical reason why bounties cannot be distributed before the date is simple: credit card ICO investors. Credit card payments are reversible in the first 6 months since the purchase. They are not Bitcoin or Ethereum, where once you spend there is no turning back. This is why the tokens of credit card investors are locked and cannot be released. Before the 6 months period is over, there is no way for Envion team to know how much money has been raised in the ICO and how many tokens must be issued to investors.
Credit card investors can still ask for chargebacks from their banks, and it is still possible for some of those investments to be cancelled, resulting in less money from the ICO and less tokens to be created.

Now, since the number of EVN tokens that will be given to Bounty Hunters is proportional to the total number of EVN tokens issued to investors, it is impossible to calculate the bounties before all tokens are released to investors, and the additional tokens burned.

So, for all the bounty hunters asking about their bounty and why are they not paid yet, the answer is simple: it is impossible to get paid before all investors are paid (this was clearly stated in the whitepaper), and credit card investors cannot be paid before 6 months are over since the ICO. Bounties can be calculated and paid only after July 16, and not before.

2) Another question people are asking since the last Envion update is why the ICO funds were still not used for the building of MMUs, and why the CEO is not giving approval yet.

There is a very logical reason for this situation. Envion AG is a company that wants to maximize returns for shareholders (token holders), and this is why it must spend the ICO money in the most efficient way. Building MMUs one by one as if they were hand crafted (the prototypes) is very expensive, and the price per MMU would be very high.
In order to greatly reduce the cost of each MMU, Envion first had to prepare everything for mass production, which results in economies of scale and greatly reduces costs per unit.

The CEO must first ensure that mass production is ready at a very efficient cost rate, and with a very high quality control standard, in order to avoid errors, defects and cost overruns. Only once the CEO is confident that mass production is ready to be implemented in an efficient manner he will give the green light for the ICO funds to be used.

It is only 4 months since the ICO is over, and it is absurd to expect Envion to be able to start mass production in such a short period of time. It would have been irresponsible from their part to hurry things up just to give updates to the community. What is important is for the ICO funds to be used wisely and in an efficient manner. If setting up an efficient mass production for MMUs will result in halving the cost per unit, it would be insane to start producing right away instad of setting up the mass production efficiently.

This is a real business, and the way they presented the situation in the last update shows that the Envion team is on track with everything and they are doing things in a professional manner instead of hurrying up just to appease investors who don't understand how a real business is run.

3) There is great concern about the falling price, and people ask Envion to release announcements in order to manipulate the market and pump up the price.

This is a crazy idea, since Envion AG is a real company that must respect the laws. Artificially pumping the price of securities is illegal, since it is considered market manipulation / insider trading. Doing this can result in jail time.

Remember that EVN tokens are securities, not coins.

Also, the purpose of Envion is to run the company efficiently and generate profits to distribute to token holders. The token price doesn't matter at all for the company, since they stated in the whitepaper that they do not intend to rise additional funds by issuing new tokens. If they don't want to raise more funds from token sales, the price is totally irrelevant for the company.

There is also another opportunity for Envion if the token price goes very low. The company can proceed to buy-back some of the tokens from the market with the ICO proceeds, or with the mining profits. Buying back tokens at low price and destroying them can be a great way to increase revenue per token for the remaining token holders. Large companies do this all the time (buying back and destroying shares) in order to increase the Earnings per Share. I hope Envion will do the same if the token price becomes extremely cheap.

You should be a part of the team if you are still not! Thanks for this message, it is so good for newbie and impatient people that don't want to understand that this is a real and professional company.. they see Envion as a fast way to make money out from nothing..
This company has a very nice project, let them keep working, also in silent.. no need to write everytime here and also 1 time/month is still enough for updates.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

Many things still are arguable from this long post on the current status of the project. People are not asking to create false hype to pump the price but simply demanding to make assure of listing on bigger exchanges to provide them opportunity to trade EVN at more volume based trading platforms. Falling price are because of lack of volume and those things were not explained at start which are being used now to explain.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

ENVION is a project that I consider to be both a great short-term investment and a great long-term investment. I've been following this project for quite some time, so my opinion holds SOME value, all in all. However, I don't know how to feel about the current/ICO price difference.
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

There is no proof they real company as there is no office adress listed, and thats ridiculous. Every other serious ICO/company u get adresses on thier website, like office etc...

Envion removed it didnt they.
matale0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 03:26:16 PM by matale0

Swiss Blockchain Startup envion AG Reports Suspected Fraud in Crowdfunding Campaign

https://www.livetradingnews.com/swiss-blockchain-startup-envion-ag-reports-suspected-fraud-in-crowdfunding-campaign-87831.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.presseportal.de%2Fpm%2F82125%2F3944984
matale0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

https://medium.com/@TradoGmbH/envion-founders-sue-for-worlds-first-analogue-ico-hacking-4fa42a636104
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

EVN2 is a scam coin designed to cheat you out of your EVN.   Your EVN is protected by a legal contract.  If you transfer to EVN2 you'll lose everything if Woestmann is convicted.  Keep you EVN and you have full rights to a company that must be run according to WP and agreement.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Now at least we got a new date. People wait July 16, that's exactly 2 months later. I don't know if the token stay at same price at that time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

USD 0.235091 (-20.36%)
0.00002826 BTC (-18.22%)
0.00033523 ETH (-18.28%)

This is really bad news from Envion again.  The price also goes far down. Now you have to wait and see what happens in the next days and weeks.
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

USD 0.235091 (-20.36%)
0.00002826 BTC (-18.22%)
0.00033523 ETH (-18.28%)

This is really bad news from Envion again.  The price also goes far down. Now you have to wait and see what happens in the next days and weeks.

$0,165698 USD (-44,17%)
0,00002009 BTC (-42,20%)
0,00023902 ETH (-42,06%)
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/envion/
Not bad for one day. Shocked

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
matale0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

they lies, it  was planned from beggining

Ask them show proof they sued this guy, u will never see it
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

It was so clear that this is a scam.

I tried to warn everybody, just go back in this thread.

However maybe you listen now.

This is not going anywhere, they produced 40 mio tokens more than allowed and announced which was  planned scam within the smart contract, so from the first moment it was a scam, its not something they discovered now.

They did not deliver anything.
They claim 161% which is completely impossible.
They go to a german court now to resolve this.. it will take years to resolve this.

They cannot pay back the money because 30% was produced fraudulent.

Now they will continue with more excuses over the next months or weeks.

However, all these crazy claims of 161, 171,300 and 400% are all scams.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: