Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶 [ANN] Zkylos – Make pets great again! 🐶🐱🐴  (Read 13294 times)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Ok where's your wp please?
Ben.Lock

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

Bounty is coming any time soon?

Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit
All You Need Is Loan
▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

I am actually glad the team made this announcement before they have everything ready like WP, landing page and things like that
This shows that they want to bring the idea to the crowd and see feedback
Im not to share this statement. It looks more like making noise from nothing. Is this a new kind of marketing - to sell before producing?) Simple business ethics advices to prepare properly before any announciation.

Though I wish good luck to the team.
I don't think so
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

WP? WP? WP??  Grin
zkylos

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Does this project have competition?

It doesn't. At least not in the scale and form we are doing it. On national level there certainly are "solutions" that are controlled by kennels and which instead of solving problems, many times create further troubles. On our expense.

So in this regard - no, there is no competition. No one ever tried uniting all of the dogs and dog related institutions into one ecosystem. We are first.
Ben.Lock

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

No WP
No bounty

How are you going to market the project?

Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit
All You Need Is Loan
▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬
zkylos

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

No WP
No bounty

How are you going to market the project?

There is WP. And pretty detailed one. Should be live in a short while.

Marketing is not only about bounty which we will launch of course. There is tons of other things that need to be worked out. Everything is in place!
zkylos

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

Bounty is coming any time soon?

Yes. We most likely will launch our bounty programme 4 weeks before the pre-ICO.
zkylos

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

WP? WP? WP??  Grin

Coming Coming Coming  Grin
lirey96

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

Where are site, WP, list of your team, etc.?
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

It doesn't. At least not in the scale and form we are doing it. On national level there certainly are "solutions" that are controlled by kennels and which instead of solving problems, many times create further troubles. On our expense.

So in this regard - no, there is no competition. No one ever tried uniting all of the dogs and dog related institutions into one ecosystem. We are first.

Cool! The project can develop without pressure
SPRRW

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

I am actually glad the team made this announcement before they have everything ready like WP, landing page and things like that
Im not to share this statement. It looks more like making noise from nothing. Is this a new kind of marketing - to sell before producing?) Simple business ethics advices to prepare properly before any announciation.

I don't think so
Any more substantial comments? Why you think that "This shows that they want to bring the idea to the crowd and see feedback"? I guess it shows that the project is very raw and not elaborated properly. Do you really think that investors are stupid crowd which could be used only for feedbacking? Cmon. there a thousands of ICO preparing and ongoing. Only those who have not just an idea but a real clear concept with all documents worked out properly worth attention. No time for semifinished stuff!

p/s according to your statement, should they close this project immidiately if the feebacks are bad?

▬▬▬▬▬▬► U D I A R  ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬
║▬ Blockchain-based marketplace of intellectual property turnover ▬║
► Whitepaper   ► Announcement    ► Slack
grinch13

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

Where are site, WP, list of your team, etc.?

I guess It's comming ) very soon
grinch13

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

I watched your video
Is this your dogs there?

Heah )) it's my Joseph  Grin
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:42:23 PM

hehe you put a lot of love into the graphic on the OP Smiley nice little puppy and the purposes blockchain is going to serve become more and more specific obviously Smiley

Not only graphics Smiley We are fed up big time with these guys doing whatever they want. It is few them and many of us Wink

I like your approach and you are right with what you are saying. I hope blockchain can help solving some problems here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
zkylos

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Any more substantial comments? Why you think that "This shows that they want to bring the idea to the crowd and see feedback"? I guess it shows that the project is very raw and not elaborated properly. Do you really think that investors are stupid crowd which could be used only for feedbacking? Cmon. there a thousands of ICO preparing and ongoing. Only those who have not just an idea but a real clear concept with all documents worked out properly worth attention. No time for semifinished stuff!

p/s according to your statement, should they close this project immidiately if the feebacks are bad?

What lead you to the conclusion that "the project is raw"? The fact that the we take our responsibilities very seriously and before releasing any documents we double check them as much as we can? The project is actually worken out far more than a lot of other projects around. You will see that if you follow the developent.

As for the feedback and investors. We already have secured sufficient funds within the private placement. And this thread here is not only about trying to find investor while it is rather to have the community informed that we exist. It is not "just the idea". If you are able to read and analyze what is written you should have concluded different: we said that smart contracts are almost ready, website also. WP as well. The sooner the community know of such a project, the better it is. Not sure whether that is narrow mindedness to judge this way or something else. Don't really know. The point is to be as open and transparent as possible.

On the other hand if you come up out of nowhere with the whole package set in place, very same people (like yourself for instance) would accuse us of other different things - like who these guys are and how come they are so well prepared all at once, this is definitely some sort of tricky story, and so on.

We do appreciate your feedback whatsoever. However you are wrong. Thank you anyway!
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

I don't think so

No, the team is actually right. I'm with them on this one. Everything has to be transparent. This will pay off in future!
zkylos

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

As promised, WHITEPAPER
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:52:04 AM

As promised, WHITEPAPER