Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36819 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.
Why do you think this is important?
Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Well, for example, a person is faced with a problem when buying a car, can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the entire history of the car, everything that happened to him: crashes, repairs, buying, selling and so on .
That is, the platform will be presented information immediately from all participants in the automotive industry market?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, VinChain.io is a block system that stores the history of car exploitation and can not be altered or tampered with by anyone. For each car, information accumulates during the entire period of use. The usage history will be transparent and accessible to all.
Why do you think this is important?
Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be! The technical condition of the car directly affects the safety of traffic. And what could be more important than your safety and life?
In fact, this is quite an interesting solution, and the main thing is very actual for today!
And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Well, for example, a person is faced with a problem when buying a car, can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the entire history of the car, everything that happened to him: crashes, repairs, buying, selling and so on .
That is, the platform will be presented information immediately from all participants in the automotive industry market?
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Only recently I found this project. Very cool idea, will be very competitive in the market.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

in my opinion the design is crucial to the work of the ICO.I think it plays a big role in attracting investors.I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
skovbitcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Only recently I found this project. Very cool idea, will be very competitive in the market.

I agree, before that only various services I saw in the form of applications for the phone and so on
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

in my opinion the design is crucial to the work of the ICO.I think it plays a big role in attracting investors.I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
it's obvious isn't it? I especially like the design of the site actually,it really is quite unusual for the ICO.What exactly do you mean?
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

I agree, before that only various services I saw in the form of applications for the phone and so on

Exactly, I also saw only different applications. And what problem will the project be solved globally, course?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

it's obvious isn't it? I especially like the design of the site actually,it really is quite unusual for the ICO.What exactly do you mean?
It really attracts attention at first glance,I think it's very cool.Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

Exactly, I also saw only different applications. And what problem will the project be solved globally, course?

Yes, something like this: The VinChain project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the field of supported cars by creating a decentralized, unchanged, transparent, safe, and reliable history of the vehicle's life cycle.
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

It really attracts attention at first glance,I think it's very cool.Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
I really respect developers who respect your project.Mean something that they carefully treated the design and planned every detail on the website.In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Yes, something like this: The VinChain project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the field of supported cars by creating a decentralized, unchanged, transparent, safe, and reliable history of the vehicle's life cycle.

Very cool. This really was not yet on the court. And is there any short description of the project? To tell all the rest about it quickly?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

I really respect developers who respect your project.Mean something that they carefully treated the design and planned every detail on the website.In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.
I totally agree with you.Drew attention to the website as soon as found project.For me it's really important and I always first look at how the project looks from the outside.Yes, I realized how convenient it is for users, but if we are talking about business? What exactly does this platform offer for entrepreneurs?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Very cool. This really was not yet on the court. And is there any short description of the project? To tell all the rest about it quickly?

VinChain - a database on the block, which stores all
information relating to the vehicle. Information on
Each vehicle is accumulated throughout its entire
life cycle. This story is absolutely transparent and accessible to all
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

I totally agree with you.Drew attention to the website as soon as found project.For me it's really important and I always first look at how the project looks from the outside.Yes, I realized how convenient it is for users, but if we are talking about business? What exactly does this platform offer for entrepreneurs?
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

All, now I will write to all my friends and colleagues to buy tokens
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I agree, I also thought about it, especially as there is a bounty program
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Here's how to decide the car to sell, be sure to turn to the project, it will be fast and convenient
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Here's how to decide the car to sell, be sure to turn to the project, it will be fast and convenient

I support, now everyone will use it for their own security
Aslanico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Hello!
Sir tell me details about your project! Looks very interesting!
plazmaonfly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

This is my 1st ico ... lets see what happenes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: