Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 10:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 29198 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token.  Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.
Ok I got it, thanks for the information, now it became clear to me. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
Yes, maybe you're right.
But still, if you do not know much about cars, it's better to buy a new car. In this case, you will definitely feel great.  Cheesy

If you dont have any idea about car then you can actually ask to the people who are expert in finding the right one that suit with your budget and also suit with your taste.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Aslanico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

When the US ico start ?
NickVasilich

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

Digital Marketer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
And how exactly can I see the whole history of a particular car?   Huh
Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
Team or someone who understands! There are a lot of web sites and services are providing such service like give informtion about car by it's VIN number! What is the main difference with VINCHAIN and others such sites? What are main advantages?

Certified Digital Marketer, SMM professional. I provide bounty tasks and pay ETH for its execution.
NickVasilich

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

Digital Marketer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token.  Smiley
Yes a lot of companies and websites provides info about cars by their vin number! But what is the advantages of the VINCHAIN project? Blockchain technology?

Certified Digital Marketer, SMM professional. I provide bounty tasks and pay ETH for its execution.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Just 30 ETH left to reach 2k ETH. Congrats to that sucess! U deserve it

ANDREW T

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

where are you, guys , located?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Pretty solid use case for automotive data history stored on VINchain’s decentralized database. However, I read in Crypto Rated's review that you don't have a specific section in your whitepaper for disclaimers or potential compliance issues with the platform or the token sale. https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/vinchain/
VinChain

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Yes, it is still on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349188.0 here you can see
VinChain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Just 30 ETH left to reach 2k ETH. Congrats to that sucess! U deserve it

Thank you for your support!
VinChain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

where are you, guys , located?

We are registered in Estonia, our main office is in Miami, this is where our CEO and founders are and we have just opened office in Minsk.
VinChain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Is the signature campaign still on going? Thanks in advance dev.

Yes, you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349188.0
VinChain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

When the US ico start ?

We are going to provide you with all the info really soon
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1012

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I would advise NOT to invest in that ICO, because the following company:

https://abetter.bid/

which is closely inked to one of the founder (the Lithuanian guy) is a total nightmare when it comes to customer service. I've bought a car from them, but it seems that they've lost the car documents. They gave me a date of arrival which was wrong. They gave me a container number which was wrong. They don't reply to emails....

If they can't sell a car, I can't imagine how they could be successful in that new venture.

Stay away from Vinchain...

If you're looking for a trading/lending place,
better avoid Poloniex, as it socializes losses.
Learn more about it on this topic.
VinChain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

which is closely inked to one of the founder (the Lithuanian guy) is a total nightmare when it comes to customer service. I've bought a car from them, but it seems that they've lost the car documents. They gave me a date of arrival which was wrong. They gave me a container number which was wrong. They don't reply to emails....
If they can't sell a car, I can't imagine how they could be successful in that new venture.

Hello. First of all please remember that this is a forum for VINchain, not ABetterBid. They are our partners, but they have no influence on our ICO and the way that we conduct our business. If you have problems with ABB consider contacting them directly. They have phone number and email for customer support on their website. Please do not compare apples with oranges. They have their business and we have ours. This is a discussion for the VINchain ICO - NOT for ABetterBid.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1012

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Hello. First of all please remember that this is a forum for VINchain, not ABetterBid. They are our partners, but they have no influence on our ICO and the way that we conduct our business. If you have problems with ABB consider contacting them directly. They have phone number and email for customer support on their website. Please do not compare apples with oranges. They have their business and we have ours. This is a discussion for the VINchain ICO - NOT for ABetterBid.

I fully agree with this. I just hope that Vinchain will offer a better service than Abetterbid, your partner, does. What I see is that when I ordered a smartphone worth a few hundreds last year, there was a tracker on the website and I received several emails to tell me that my command had been processed, that my smartphone had been sent, etc... When I bought a car worth several thousands from Abetterbid last year, there was no tracker, nor emails (except payment requests) to tell me what was going on...

That will be it, I won't raise this subject again, but if you expect to convince dealers, everybody expects that you and all your partners are fully able to do what a dealer knows how to do. How to sell a car, how to ship a car, how to transfer documents, etc...

If you're looking for a trading/lending place,
better avoid Poloniex, as it socializes losses.
Learn more about it on this topic.
bustedsynx

Activity: 660
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Well, well, at least we now know VINchain is not smoke and mirrors. They have the experience in importing and exporting cars. So I believe VIN chain  is the extension of that knowledge.
VinChain

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

VINchain ICO Opens to US Contributors

We are excited to announce that participation in the VINchain Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is officially open to United States based contributors.

Approximately one week ago the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced that it treats almost all Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s) as securities. In a swift proactive response to this announcement, we had to temporarily limit the access of US residents in our ICO.  We had set our sights on overcoming this hurdle by the third quarter of 2018, so we are overjoyed to be able to announce that VINchain token purchasing is open to the US market as of February 14th, 2018. We were able to accomplish this major goal as VINchain was concluded to be a utility token and not a security.

VINchain tokens can be acquired here: https://vinchain.io/

VINchain tokens can be acquired with multiple currencies, including Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and Dash (DASH).

The ICO opened on February 1st, and will continue until April 15th of 2018. Purchased VINchain tokens will be distributed between April 16th and April 23rd.

There’s never been a better time to get involved, with over 1,000,000 VINchain tokens sold already. The sooner you get involved, the greater bonus on top of your token purchase you will receive. We are currently in stage 2 of 7, which carries a corresponding bonus of 25% on top of your purchase (the current stage and bonus can be viewed anytime at vinchain.io). US contributors on the waitlist will receive the full bonus that was available at the time of signup!

One Ethereum (ETH) is equal to a base of 20,000 VINchain tokens, plus the bonus corresponding to the stage (+25% in stage 2), so currently one ETH purchases 25,000 VINchain tokens. Stages are progressed through when the specified amount of ETH is collected.

Please read our detailed, step by step instructions on how to get involved in the VINchain ICO here: https://vinchain.io/instructions

Many US-based contributors have been following our developments closely and are already excited to contribute, while others are hearing news of VINchain for the first time. VINchain offers a decentralized and secure vehicle history report built on the blockchain. This means that for the first time ever, consumers will be able to obtain reliable and transparent data on vehicles they are considering purchasing.

This reliability and transparency comes from the data being attached to a blockchain-passport specific to the VIN of the vehicle. Information about the vehicle is accumulated from databases of all system participants, including auto manufacturers (OEMs), insurance companies, service stations, banks, leasing companies, the vehicle itself and more. This information can be aggregated into a report which is purchased with VINchain tokens.

For more comprehensive and technical information, please consult the VINchain White Paper here: https://vinchain.io/files/VinChainWhitePaper.pdf

We’d love to chat and answer any questions or concerns you might have. For assistance, contact us on our Telegram at https://t.me/vinchainio.

Please join the conversation on social media!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Blog: https://vinchain.blogspot.com/
Medium: https://medium.com/@VINChain

ANDREW T

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

I see,guys, you are going to hit the SOFT CAP?

GOOD JOB.
VinChain

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

I see,guys, you are going to hit the SOFT CAP?

GOOD JOB.

Thank you for your support!!
We are working hard on that)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.