Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36819 times)
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

From a customer point of view, can you tell me why would I pay for your service and not Carfax or AutoCheck for instance, or any other existing history report service.
What is your advantage ( or what is going to be your advantage) comparing to them ( I'm referring to data quality ) ?
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

From a customer point of view, can you tell me why would I pay for your service and not Carfax or AutoCheck for instance, or any other existing history report service.
What is your advantage ( or what is going to be your advantage) comparing to them ( I'm referring to data quality ) ?

This is a good question. We are going to change the industry itself. Our reports will have many advantages. Due to the blockchain technology you will be sure that the information hasn’t been modified or changed. The information will be accessible by everyone and that will help to facilitate the development in many ways. You will be able to get all the bonuses and discounts from our partners. So it will be a new way of looking at the info!
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

This is a good question. We are going to change the industry itself. Our reports will have many advantages. Due to the blockchain technology you will be sure that the information hasn’t been modified or changed. The information will be accessible by everyone and that will help to facilitate the development in many ways. You will be able to get all the bonuses and discounts from our partners. So it will be a new way of looking at the info!

I was thinking more about  what sources you're going to use to power your reports.

I'm looking at your alpha version report right now and I see that you have epic vin and ebay as a source, and data from both sorces is integrated in your report which is really messy as the data differs and it often repeats. On the other hand i found a few reports powered only with epicvin with no ebay data.

So for example, I'm looking at the VinChain Nissan Juke report and epicvin saying it's Juke trim S and ebay is sayin trim SV (correct).
Also, Juke is a SUV and not the hatchback as your epicvin data claims...etc etc..

Furthermore, there is a vehicle history section in your report powered by ebay where you offer Carfax report !? - which is kinda funny.

I know this is alpha, but you guys need to find more trusted sources for these things if you want to be serious players - I'm a data expert in this field with almost 10 yrs of experience in the industry so I know what I'm talking about.
VinChain

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I was thinking more about  what sources you're going to use to power your reports.

I'm looking at your alpha version report right now and I see that you have epic vin and ebay as a source, and data from both sorces is integrated in your report which is really messy as the data differs and it often repeats. On the other hand i found a few reports powered only with epicvin with no ebay data.

So for example, I'm looking at the VinChain Nissan Juke report and epicvin saying it's Juke trim S and ebay is sayin trim SV (correct).
Also, Juke is a SUV and not the hatchback as your epicvin data claims...etc etc..

Furthermore, there is a vehicle history section in your report powered by ebay where you offer Carfax report !? - which is kinda funny.

I know this is alpha, but you guys need to find more trusted sources for these things if you want to be serious players - I'm a data expert in this field with almost 10 yrs of experience in the industry so I know what I'm talking about.

We will be gathering information from all the possible sources: dealers and manufacturers, state entities (DMV), structural databases (like NMVTIS), insurance companies, vehicle history providers, vehicle owners, bank and leasing companies and our OBD device. We will try to have as many sources as possible so the report will include all the info about the car. And right now it’s just an alpha version; we will be working on organizing and structuring the data!
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

I think Vinchain is a very reliable and authentic project aim to sack the fake dealers and their fake vehicles from the automobile world.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

Is the project only for the history of used vehicles?
VinChain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

I think Vinchain is a very reliable and authentic project aim to sack the fake dealers and their fake vehicles from the automobile world.
Thank you so much for such a support! We will do our best to change the automotive industry!
VinChain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!
bitbit99

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost
VinChain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost
They can use our system and app in their cars, they will also benefit from that as they will be paid for the info and also will be able to use the system while working on their future plans and as a statistics! We will be working on the partnership and will be keeping you updated!
blockchainlion.com

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Hello I'm a blogger and I like your project, do you offer bounties for blog articles? DM me! Thank you!
VinChain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Hello I'm a blogger and I like your project, do you offer bounties for blog articles? DM me! Thank you!
Hi, thank you for support! You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349188.0.all )
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

As there is Audi Canada/US CTO Matt Carpenter one of their advisors i think VINchain has one foot in the door of -  as u say as example -  Audi.
In my opinion its a giant step into the world of the big Brands.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

Hello everybody here involved in the VinChain project ICO. I just went in VinChain official website and at this moment are 2,538.18 ETH collected, thats is very very good. Congratulations. Go ahead. Good luck.
VinChain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

As there is Audi Canada/US CTO Matt Carpenter one of their advisors i think VINchain has one foot in the door of -  as u say as example -  Audi.
In my opinion its a giant step into the world of the big Brands.
Thank you so much for your support! We will be working on the development of our partnerships! 
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Recent News From VINchain: No Limits for US Citizens!

Hmm, belly intelesting... How did your legal team do it? Does it require getting licenses or registration with the concerned U.S. investment agencies? I believe this is the next step for future ICOs.

adiki

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Why select a name that so close to your now big competitor  Vechain , their is called Ven and yours Vin  Huh   

Just by that i had the feeling like this is the poor man's vechain.  you should consider rebranding quickly ...because vechain is massive

Now the approach is unique at first look! experienced team
Crashes

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Why select a name that so close to your now big competitor  Vechain , their is called Ven and yours Vin  Huh   

Just by that i had the feeling like this is the poor man's vechain.  you should consider rebranding quickly ...because vechain is massive

I don't know why vechain select this name. I select vin chain, becouse vin- vehicle identification number on Chain
VinChain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Our name has nothing to do with VeChain. It’s from Vin Smiley.  And it’s great to have a competition in the industry as it will set the higher level of standards for all the participants and companies. VeChain is oriented to really wide range of issues. Our project, on the contrary, oriented to a specific sphere and we believe that this is the key to perfection
VinChain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

I don't know why vechain select this name. I select vin chain, becouse vin- vehicle identification number on Chain

Yes, that what we meant!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: