Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Amazon Integrate Bitcoin?  (Read 3711 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

There was a rumour that amazon is going to start using bitcoin and provide bitcoins for sale also.
I heard about the rumor and I think this is not going to happen. Amazaon might not accept Bitcoin as mode of transaction because we have a constant fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin and no cpmpany will actually like their assets to be in an uncertain position. However Amazon can invest in Bitcoin like Facebook is planning to go for investing in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katherin_panini

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

There was a rumour that amazon is going to start using bitcoin and provide bitcoins for sale also.
I heard about the rumor and I think this is not going to happen. Amazaon might not accept Bitcoin as mode of transaction because we have a constant fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin and no cpmpany will actually like their assets to be in an uncertain position. However Amazon can invest in Bitcoin like Facebook is planning to go for investing in Bitcoin.

Once bitcoin becomes more affordable for transactions, they might want to get into it. It's not quite at that level yet but has the potential to reach it once the network becomes refined. Lightening is a big step forwards, and also with the establishment of 5G and faster mobiles there is a potential for mobile mining as well, which would also drastically speed up the transactions, and therefore make it more appealing to retail giants.

Amazon might also see it like a commodity. I heard that Amazon India sells gold online, so why not bitcoin? Where there's a market, there's Amazon. And they're pretty tech-savvy. They've got the most powerful cloud platform in the world right now.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

It is not possible for Amazon to integrate bitcoin into its company's services until and unless the American governments do not lift the sanction on bitcoin to be circulated and adopted by the masses of the American population, being one of the most valuable American companies Amazon  has this objection

Amazon today is already allowing a cryptocurrency payment method on their online store and this is one of the reason why cryptocurrency today is starting to be more reliable.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

This online store can do anything you want, if you want.
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

Well, maybe Amazon has put bitcoin into their payment system just a matter of time, in their recent reports of Amazon, they said that they saw great potential and had many big businesses already. Integrate bitcoin into Google Store or Paypal. Maybe in October this year, they will put bitcoin into the system.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

it can happen and I think that is a good thing, if Amazon can be integrated with bitcoin-based payments it will indirectly boost public confidence to use bitcoin in shopping transactions, and that will make bitcoin prices soar
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

It is very possible and mind you , the integration would make for increased mass adoption of bitcoin as it would afford many spectators the opportunity to own cryptocurrency.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

it can happen and I think that is a good thing, if Amazon can be integrated with bitcoin-based payments it will indirectly boost public confidence to use bitcoin in shopping transactions, and that will make bitcoin prices soar

technically, that can happen, but they will deal with the court because it integrates the illegal payment system, and that will be a serious problem. But if they continue to blow up rumors about this, then they should be able to get closer to communicating with the government before making a mistake in their business.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

I read a few articles about Amazon integrating Bitcoin in its payment systems. Anyway, i do not know how true that is but i can only say, such an adoption by Amazon will be a revolutionary movement for the cryptocurrency industry in general. For such company to accept Bitcoin, a lot of investors will be attracted to Bitcoin because Amazon has great influence.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

It's no news that cryptocurrency has come to stay, but the industry is still unregulated and that is a major problem that inhibits growth. Amazon can integrate Bitcoin but due to the unregulated nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem it may wait for sometime to see regulations before it fully integrates BTC. The problem is not BTC the problem is thr market and whales.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

I've heard some news regarding Amazon and bitcoin a few weeks ago, no the integration of Amazon and bitcoin is not possible but the other hand Amazon is already working on integrating blockchain technology to its data centers to prevent loss of data for customers and increase security. Any thoughts?
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

It seems like a corporation the size of Amazon who are talking about flying a drone to your house to make a delivery could certainly accept Bitcoin.  The question is do they want to ans are they allowed. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

Very much possible seeing the history of company. They had always been in support of innovations for users.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

Amazon soon become trillion dollar company beside apple. I am believe if bitcoin regulated by many government in the world, amazon will integrate bitcoin on their bussiness. Its technology company and its ironic if amazon dont integrate bitcoin on their platform because bitcoin is product of technology
katherin_panini

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

It's no news that cryptocurrency has come to stay, but the industry is still unregulated and that is a major problem that inhibits growth. Amazon can integrate Bitcoin but due to the unregulated nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem it may wait for sometime to see regulations before it fully integrates BTC. The problem is not BTC the problem is thr market and whales.

That's the problem I see too. They would love to integrate it, but they cannot because of compliance issues. They've probably got some pretty stringent conditions in regards to how they are supposed to handle money and payments. How are they going to collect the payments? When do they cash out to fiat? Sure, it sounds easy, but when bureaucracy becomes involved, these issues get convoluted. They just want to make sure that everything is "legal" so the big bad tax man doesn't come knocking at their door.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

It seems like a corporation the size of Amazon who are talking about flying a drone to your house to make a delivery could certainly accept Bitcoin.  The question is do they want to ans are they allowed. 
Every company has its own beneficial aspects and objectives that lead them to business success. People are now requesting such companies to take part in bitcoin development by accepting it as source of payment. Some companies really had made the choice to work in bitcoin but mostly aren’t interested or they might be afraid of loss from bitcoin due to its fluctuation. But let’s see what happens.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

They soon collaborated with ETH and that would be their last partner. Because they want to share cloud computing technology and BTC is not the business they want to target. BTC is very unstable, which will bring about an unstable turnover. And no company wants to cooperate with BTC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

It is not possible for Amazon to integrate bitcoin into its company's services until and unless the American governments do not lift the sanction on bitcoin to be circulated and adopted by the masses of the American population, being one of the most valuable American companies Amazon  has this objection

Yes, i agree with you because Amazon is a very good company and they will follow some rules and regulation of the US government. Until further notice from the government Amazon official will not integrate the Bitcoin payment processor.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

It seems like a corporation the size of Amazon who are talking about flying a drone to your house to make a delivery could certainly accept Bitcoin.  The question is do they want to ans are they allowed.  
Every company has its own beneficial aspects and objectives that lead them to business success. People are now requesting such companies to take part in bitcoin development by accepting it as source of payment. Some companies really had made the choice to work in bitcoin but mostly aren’t interested or they might be afraid of loss from bitcoin due to its fluctuation. But let’s see what happens.
Can they ? Yes they can. Will they ? I think it would be really hard to achieve considering how many stuff they are selling and how they need to pay others as well.

Think about this, if they sell a book, they do not just get paid, they pay the author, they pay the worker, they pay the paper company, they pay the printer ink company, I can go on and make like "they pay the truck driver" and whatever but you get the point, they do not just pay the author, and if they sell with bitcoin than they can't convert quickly enough to not make a loss on it when bitcoin goes down. Hence its really hard for amazon to use bitcoin, maybe some digital stuff that is owned by them so they don't care about the price at all but why would they is another question.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

I have read a lot of articles about Amazon integrating Bitcoin into its payment method. Well, there has not been any concrete backing for the claim and still stand out to be a rumor. For Amazon to integrate Bitcoin means a very  positive influence on the crypto market. Amazon have a strong user-base with a lot of investors who will patronize Bitcoin to raise its demand, hence its value.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: