Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Amazon Integrate Bitcoin?  (Read 3711 times)
leavefifa

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

It can be. Bitcoin integration can happen in Amazon. It is important for businesses to increase their sales and expand their reach. Using Bitcoin to pay for Amazon payments will be a lot of Bitcoin buyers in their electronic wallet agree. It will increase revenue for Amazon and Amazon sellers. And convenient for shoppers around the world.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

not but, perhaps inside the future while bitcoin whould come to be greater scalable, however I suppose that Amazon would companion with any other crypto earlier than they start using Bitcoin
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

They have understood the potential of bitcoin and the speed at which it is growing is also great. By looking at all this advantage amazon has taken interest in it and it will make it come true. The only problem now is the high transaction fee for the as people cannot lose money.
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

The people are not worried about the fact . It's a rumour spread around and if somehow big companies like amazon accepts bitcoin that would be a big boost for bitcoin, that's why people are hoping and concerning about the fact.   
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

not possible at the moment. it will be difficult for users if bitcoin integration is to be provided as payment method. we are talking about a constant variable price range. there is no stable price index. It's a tough possibility that floats.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

Amazon is a reputable online with huge following, they can easily integrate crypto in their operations through the application of blockchain technology. Amazon can easily propagate the good news of blockchain technology when they begin to accept bitcoin or Ethereum as a mode of payment just as in the case of debit cards such as MasterCard or Visa Card.
Rauxanhinu

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

They have understood the potential of bitcoin and the speed at which it is growing is also great. By looking at all this advantage amazon has taken interest in it and it will make it come true. the only problem now is the high transaction fee for the as people cannot  lose money.
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Amazon can easily integrate bitcoin as a payment method. It is only a question of whether they want to and if they find the need to. I know that there are already online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method though. Were bitcoin is more stable, it would have already been adopted by more businesses.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

There was a rumour that amazon is going to start using bitcoin and provide bitcoins for sale also. If this thing happens then the market value of bitcoin will increase unconditionally.

This is true. People should not close the discussion about this, or somewhat ending it with the statement that the bitcoin will not be part of Amazon or it will probably will. Bitcoin has a huge of perks and this will probably help or benifit both. Amazon and users. Bitcoin is something that can help us.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

It is very possible for amazon to integrate bitcoin.
I believe the idea if implemted will significantly drive up the adoption rate of bitcoin.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 10:27:17 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

i thought i would look for an old topic and i came across amazon. look at the comments. wonderful

I believe the idea if implemted will significantly drive up the adoption rate of bitcoin.

today the chance is higher than it was 2 years ago. my opinion
The domains are: amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, amazoncryptocurrencies.com.

I hope that Amazon will approach and accept Bitcoin in the future. Amazon is the largest corporation in the world, if Amazon accepts Bitcoin, I believe other corporations will also accept Bitcoin.

if it happens, it will change bitcoin massively

anything is possible in blockchain technology

You got it

This news make bitcoin price increase a lot. Bitcoin will reach 10k$ soon.

today we are at 44.500$  Grin

Yes, bitcoin is taking over the world slowly and for amazon to announce that they will be accepting bitcoin. I think amazon will really integrate bitcoin and other successful cryptocurrency pretty soon.

Pretty soon...mh... it took a while.

Since paypal is basically ebay owned and not accepted at amazon it does make sense they might incorporate a crypto as a way to attack paypal. Maybe they will launch amazon coin we will see.

or paypal has integrated crypto and has it under control. like right now.

Have a nice day  Wink

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:02:38 AM

I know that I am being radical but that will only make Jeff Bezos get more rich because bitcoin is steadily going up, if I were to wish something would happen, I hope that they wouldn't integrate bitcoin into their system. The best thing that can happen to adoption is the companies that are selling on the Amazon should have their own website make their own integration, about a big chunk of profit is taken away from the original companies by Amazon and if people were to buy directly to the website of the original company then the company will get no cuts from their profit and most of them have coupon codes for their own stores, what I wish is that this people are the ones to have that integration, mass adoption meant that all business no matter how small should be able to integrate and not just one company.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:41:21 AM

I know that I am being radical but that will only make Jeff Bezos get more rich because bitcoin is steadily going up, if I were to wish something would happen, I hope that they wouldn't integrate bitcoin into their system. The best thing that can happen to adoption is the companies that are selling on the Amazon should have their own website make their own integration, about a big chunk of profit is taken away from the original companies by Amazon and if people were to buy directly to the website of the original company then the company will get no cuts from their profit and most of them have coupon codes for their own stores, what I wish is that this people are the ones to have that integration, mass adoption meant that all business no matter how small should be able to integrate and not just one company.

That's possible as well, if those online stores are going to integrate bitcoin as another payment scheme. But we can't discount the fact that Amazon as the biggest store in the globe, if decided to adopt bitcoin as well will be huge for the market.

We have a lot of stores already accepting bitcoin around, but still I'm guessing it's a small percentage. But if Amazon will lead the way then we might see small ti mid tier online stores also accepting bitcoin to follow Amazon's lead. So it will be a top to bottom effect.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:45:28 AM

~
That's possible as well, if those online stores are going to integrate bitcoin as another payment scheme. But we can't discount the fact that Amazon as the biggest store in the globe, if decided to adopt bitcoin as well will be huge for the market.

We have a lot of stores already accepting bitcoin around, but still I'm guessing it's a small percentage. But if Amazon will lead the way then we might see small ti mid tier online stores also accepting bitcoin to follow Amazon's lead. So it will be a top to bottom effect.
Even if they are the biggest store, if people work together we can destroy their profit, I think that the Wallstreetbets fiasco is an enough proof that we can do it together. Sure them leading the way is good but this could spell disaster for the companies that are selling their products on Amazon because they would get overshadowed by the announcement of the bitcoin integration, as you have said they are the biggest of them all. And that top to bottom effect meant that the one at the top will get the biggest benefit while those on the lower will be fighting for crumbs and droplets.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:33:46 AM

your point of view is good, but amazon has a status that can no longer be taken from.

Compared to the same quarter last year, Amazon's sales increased by around 30.36 percent from around 87.44 billion US dollars to 125.56 billion US dollars.
Source: https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/197099/umfrage/nettoumsatz-von-amazoncom-quartalszahlen/#:~:text=Im%20Vergleich%20zum%20Vorjahresquartal%20ist,56%20Milliarden%20US%2DDollar%20gestiegen.

I don't figure out what that means per month, day or hour. But when you've reached such a status, is it so important to think about being even richer? Or whether you offer your customers a way to make them happier?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██