Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45072 times)
dhendrickk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

Check out BABB bank at the recent Warsaw Summit of Crypto World Expo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO-RM1iuP7U
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

Hey Guys! The BABB team wish you a Merry Christmas and invite you to the BAXmas event.

https://twitter.com/getbabb/status/941080424658407424

And of course, don't forget to have a look at this major update from BABB HQ - https://medium.com/@BABB/announcing-babb-token-sale-b604644361f7

Click on the picture below for the BAXmas event!

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

I like the fact that [ANN] is available in many languages, not only in Russian and English! Everyone should like this!

We appreciate your support, I would encourage you to join our Telegram community for more discussions on BABB - https://t.me/babb_official
Thank you so much! I first joined Telegram, Twitter and Facebook! I like to lead live communication

I like live communication from the team on telegram channel. I think with live support can make this ico will success. Because communication is necessary so that investors who interested in this ico can asking something and get answers directly

Our channels are open 24/7. There is always someone available who can answer your questions!
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

I like the fact that [ANN] is available in many languages, not only in Russian and English! Everyone should like this!

We appreciate your support, I would encourage you to join our Telegram community for more discussions on BABB - https://t.me/babb_official
Thank you so much! I first joined Telegram, Twitter and Facebook! I like to lead live communication

I like live communication from the team on telegram channel. I think with live support can make this ico will success. Because communication is necessary so that investors who interested in this ico can asking something and get answers directly

Our channels are open 24/7. There is always someone available who can answer your questions!
Yes correct. I was drawn to this project because BABB also is building a global network that empowers microeconomic and create wealth and opportunity for all. hopefully this project goes well.

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

Yes correct. I was drawn to this project because BABB also is building a global network that empowers microeconomic and create wealth and opportunity for all. hopefully this project goes well.
not only that, BABB also has become the official payment agencies set up by the FCA. There are many more advantages from this BABB, hopefully this project running smoothly.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

not only that, BABB also has become the official payment agencies set up by the FCA. There are many more advantages from this BABB, hopefully this project running smoothly.
Waww ... I see this project interesting enough ... Moreover, it has become the official payment set by the FCA. I hope there will be success for this project.
mme1022

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:17 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:54:57 AM by mme1022

Waww ... I see this project interesting enough ... Moreover, it has become the official payment set by the FCA. I hope there will be success for this project.

Hi Planton.
Thank you for your support!

Feel free to join our official Telegram channel and follow us on our Twitter.

FreakMighty

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

The price of our token, BAX, is 0.12 cents ($0.0012) - but where did that number come from? Huh
Grin Here is a great video explaining  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnxFBBYE8Eo&feature=youtu.be
Thenik87

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:51:03 AM

How do YOU spot a great TGE? Watch BABB's video (again, maybe?) and let us know what your process is!
mme1022

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

The BABB team in action at the Warsaw Summit of the Crypto World Expo
 If you missed the event, here is a chance to catch up!

Click on the picture below for watching the video

Join our Telegram channel and Twitter for more updates and news.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

Bank projects have become quite common these days. This expansion has also brought competition. I hope this project will not be crushed under this competition. The team looks very active. They are having a meeting from the meeting. They seem to be making money.
FreakMighty

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

Bank projects have become quite common these days. This expansion has also brought competition. I hope this project will not be crushed under this competition. The team looks very active. They are having a meeting from the meeting. They seem to be making money.

BABB is confident that they will be at the forefront of blockchain banking.  We are based on blockchain technology and offer a full stack solution. Challenger banks in the UK such as Monzo, Starling and Atom, and in the rest of Europe such as Fidor, use legacy systems to address a segment of underbanked people. These companies encounter all the flaws of the old system, despite offering a well-designed user interface.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:38:21 PM

BABB is confident that they will be at the forefront of blockchain banking.  We are based on blockchain technology and offer a full stack solution. Challenger banks in the UK such as Monzo, Starling and Atom, and in the rest of Europe such as Fidor, use legacy systems to address a segment of underbanked people. These companies encounter all the flaws of the old system, despite offering a well-designed user interface.

Overall i think BABB project very interesting because BABB leverages blockchain, AI, and biometrics technologies to offer anyone in the world access to a UK bank account for peer-to-peer financial services. I hope this project will success and can reach hard cap
Thenik87

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Overall i think BABB project very interesting because BABB leverages blockchain, AI, and biometrics technologies to offer anyone in the world access to a UK bank account for peer-to-peer financial services. I hope this project will success and can reach hard cap

We've had a GREAT turn-out so far and all the sign point towards a great TGE!
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

well, they are bridges that intend to provide convenience to people outside the UK. Sure, this is great and I really like their idea, everyone can access. by the way, the natal event also looks interesting

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mme1022

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

well, they are bridges that intend to provide convenience to people outside the UK. Sure, this is great and I really like their idea, everyone can access. by the way, the natal event also looks interesting

Hey there Serco!
 Thank you for your support and your kind words.
 The BAXmas is tomorrow!  (I hope you already have a ticket  Wink)
 Click on the picture below for the BAXmas event!

Thenik87

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:46:00 AM

With BAXmas just around the corner, make sure you're up to date on the latest news on our Telegram channel!
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

Best of luck with the event guys, if ever in Ireland I'll be there! Happy Holidays!
mme1022

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

Hey guys, Check out this vid from BABB.
It may help you to understand better their goals and what they are aiming for.
This is definitely worth watching!

For the video, click on the picture below.

FreakMighty

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

Best of luck with the event guys, if ever in Ireland I'll be there! Happy Holidays!

Grin Thanks so much for your support! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: