Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

We are currently negotiating with several exchanges and discussions are going well but we cannot disclose anything more than this because we were explicitly asked not to by the exchanges until the enlisting of BAX is confirmed. When the listing happens everyone will be notified, but as you see we can't comment any further.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

It’s a token - we invested in a token so that we make money not so Bax can create - Biz - them creating a biz is an outcome they want. Our outcome is more  $ then we started with. They receive $ and they build better product and the cycle starts
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Fantastic news around us it is nice to read about development progress of this network. They are taking good step to keep assure the healthy growth of this project from my point of view this project has more potential than before after this kind of development.

Good to know that this project is moving at least. Sometimes the team's communication slows down after their ICO is done. But, I'm curious to have bank account thru blockchain. What it would be like to have such account? What advantages it would bring us to a regular crypto user?
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:53 AM

Fantastic news around us it is nice to read about development progress of this network. They are taking good step to keep assure the healthy growth of this project from my point of view this project has more potential than before after this kind of development.

Good to know that this project is moving at least. Sometimes the team's communication slows down after their ICO is done. But, I'm curious to have bank account thru blockchain. What it would be like to have such account? What advantages it would bring us to a regular crypto user?

BABB's mission is to provide banking to the unbanked. Anyone can have a bank account in the jurisdictions that BABB will be in. As far as for "a regular crypto user"? That depends on the circumstance. BABB's aim is not to provide a platform for just crypto users to trade tokens.
tippytoes

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

BABB's mission is to provide banking to the unbanked. Anyone can have a bank account in the jurisdictions that BABB will be in. As far as for "a regular crypto user"? That depends on the circumstance. BABB's aim is not to provide a platform for just crypto users to trade tokens.

Actually, that's the challenge. Most of those unbanked are difficult to reach as they are either in the remote areas or they are not capable of opening bank accounts. It's already simple opening a local bank account. But if you will try to orient them with crypto, then their lives will be more complicated. How can you teach those unbanked ones that some of them don't know how to use a smart phone or better yet they don't own smart phone?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Actually, that's the challenge. Most of those unbanked are difficult to reach as they are either in the remote areas or they are not capable of opening bank accounts. It's already simple opening a local bank account. But if you will try to orient them with crypto, then their lives will be more complicated. How can you teach those unbanked ones that some of them don't know how to use a smart phone or better yet they don't own smart phone?

It is much easier and cheaper to learn how to handle a smartphone and mobile application than to get to the place where there is a bank office or open an official account with a bank with a license.
angkorwatp

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

BAX official did not go to China propaganda, the Chinese people are very willing to buy encryption currency, and they have a lot of money to buy it.Because the Chinese government issued the yuan more than the American government issued the dollar. They like to buy crypto currencies on China's big three exchanges, OKEX,BIANCE,HUOBI. Pro. The price of bax will rise sharply if the exchanges are listed.
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

20 Bil for BABB is just fine for the business market it is projecting to capture--2 Billion unbanked populace the world over. XRP is more than double and XLM is also over 6 Bil. Cardano with nothing major to show except indeed a top batteri of academicians and otherwise solid theoretical background is already more than 7 Bil.
20 Bil for BABB thus is fair game provided the tech does its job and the BANK license back the tech to reach out the masses out there.
tientien6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

BABB  business propostions are unique and so far untouched by other cryptos. The team  has been thoroughly transparent, democratic and treading and an extremely non-hyped and grounded path.
The price path for most cryptos is not linear and ever so often the hype driven coins go parabolic, only this time the parabola of BABB will not be fueled on hype but real deliverables on a solid exemplary business model--wide reaching and pathbreaking.
tippytoes

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

It is much easier and cheaper to learn how to handle a smartphone and mobile application than to get to the place where there is a bank office or open an official account with a bank with a license.

Considering that point of yours. I want to see the progress of this project maybe 6 months from now and post proofs that they really reach out to those unbanked ones. Don't get me wrong. I also like the idea as you have the option to transfer your fiat money into this platform and not worried about the monthly penalty from your local bank if your maintaining balance falls below their minimum. The realization of this project is bit more complex than what you thought.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

BAX official did not go to China propaganda, the Chinese people are very willing to buy encryption currency, and they have a lot of money to buy it.Because the Chinese government issued the yuan more than the American government issued the dollar. They like to buy crypto currencies on China's big three exchanges, OKEX,BIANCE,HUOBI. Pro. The price of bax will rise sharply if the exchanges are listed.

This is very young project give them few more time I'm quite sure this project will get succeed to make involve bigger community into this project. As like dev team is doing hard job this will helpful for this token to increase the demand and take place on bigger exchanges.
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

We are currently negotiating with several exchanges and discussions are going well but we cannot disclose anything more than this because we were explicitly asked not to by the exchanges until the enlisting of BAX is confirmed. When the listing happens everyone will be notified, but as you see we can't comment any further.

this is a great news, Since When are you in talks with exchanges? could do you said if BAX get listed on great volume exchange?
jackmuu

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

BABB got featured as #1 undervalued coin in May 2018!

https://bestcrypto.tv/1565/top-3-undervalued-coins-may-2018/
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:39 AM

Babb won the vote for Crypto Lark's community coin of the week by a landslide! There should be a nice video review of the project coming soon!

https://twitter.com/thecryptolark/status/997985032995131397?s=21
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

If you have issues on Bancor, admin here cant help you.  Go to Bancor support and ask them.
Unless its user error, in which case there are tutorials that help with the process.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Why is the transaction fee so high for bnt Bax pair on bancor.  What should be the gas value?
Can someone tell me what should be the gas price and gas value for a tx on bancor?
Gucci999

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

What happened is trxt mooned from .004 to .23$ and now it is at .077$ not bad right..
I don't think there is an reasonable justification for not being listed on good number of exchanges..it actually adds to the reputation of coin..more will believe in the project..
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

What happened is trxt mooned from .004 to .23$ and now it is at .077$ not bad right..
I don't think there is an reasonable justification for not being listed on good number of exchanges..it actually adds to the reputation of coin..more will believe in the project..

This is in BABBs TG Pinned message
"We are currently negotiating with several exchanges and discussions are going well but we cannot disclose anything more than this because we were explicitly asked not to by the exchanges until the enlisting of BAX is confirmed, we will list in 2018 and it is a priority."
https://medium.com/babb/babbs-view-on-exchanges-eb977e485641
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

This is in BABBs TG Pinned message
"We are currently negotiating with several exchanges and discussions are going well but we cannot disclose anything more than this because we were explicitly asked not to by the exchanges until the enlisting of BAX is confirmed, we will list in 2018 and it is a priority."
https://medium.com/babb/babbs-view-on-exchanges-eb977e485641

Yes, every company who reached their hard cap are taking some time for listing them in the exchanges and they are not sharing with the community because of some security reasons. Very soon can expect positive note about the market.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

What about the cards to?
Only for people who participated in ico, Or can we get them as well, people who bought on exchange?

I would suggest that BABB Team has an updated FAQ listed somewhere (possibly on the website) so that there is a knowledge base of at least answers to a lot of 'standard' questions.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: