Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network  (Read 43776 times)
den198

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

is's from dadi telegram group: Token distribution timelines: within FOUR WEEKS of the end of the Crowdsale period. So four weeks from 29th Jan 2018, and possibly earlier (TBC)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

What is the next step for Dadi? Is there any ETA when it should go to exchanges? Actually, I'm not even sure that I've got my tokens on MEW
akd_dadi

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

What is the next step for Dadi? Is there any ETA when it should go to exchanges? Actually, I'm not even sure that I've got my tokens on MEW

Distribution is next – coming in the next few weeks.
den198

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Exchanges are expected to goes live, Q2. This time frame is in line with the production launch of  network.
goprorz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Distribution will be 28 February
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Token distribution

On Friday February 16th, we will begin the token distribution process.

After 12:00 UTC, account pages on dadi.cloud will be updated to show the total number of tokens that a participant will receive. The total number of tokens includes those purchased by the participant, as well as any credited to them from purchases made by people they referred.

Users will be asked to confirm the ERC-20 compatible wallet that they would like to use for their tokens. This must be a wallet that the user controls the private key for, not an exchange wallet! Once submitted, this information cannot be changed. Failure to provide a valid wallet address will result in loss of tokens. (We have a list of recommended wallets that you can use here.)

As an extra layer of security, a confirmation code will be sent to the email address registered to the user account. This code must be entered in the box provided on the website to confirm the withdrawal request. Once that has been done, we will begin the token distribution.

The distribution of purchased tokens will be processed within 24 hours of request confirmation. Referral tokens will be processed in a separate transaction which may take up to five days.

https://medium.com/@daditech/token-distribution-c87c9fed76f0

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

Can I sent the tokens to the wallet I participate with or can I sent them to another wallet?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
den198

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

Can I sent the tokens to the wallet I participate with or can I sent them to another wallet?
Wallet choice is entirely yours
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
Merited by wangxiaoyan888666 (5)

DADI this WEB cloud service block chain project is quite enthusiastic. We have carefully studied the white paper and other information. I think it's worth your attention and participation. I believe there will be a good return. Cool
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Dadi released on idex

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

People who are selling now under ico price, they voluntarily loosing their money.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

People who are selling now under ico price, they voluntarily loosing their money.

Its a his problem, they a waiting for a fast profit, but not in this time. They want to take money back and invest in new ICO. Dadi price will rise later and many people will go out before.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Shinryuu0

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Dadi sold 10.000.000 tokens to private inverstors for 0.15 US$/token (0.40/0.50 US$ for pre- and crowdsale). The tokens had no lock-up period. These investors are still making 3x profit right now.

I hope they are done with dumping their cheap coins soon.

I can't imagine anyone else will sell under pre-/crowdsale price.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Dadi is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

DADI API v2.3.0 Update (February 21)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dadi-dadi-dadi-api-v230-update-4592
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Why you should open source your website

You probably already know that we are proponents of open source software at DADI — we develop the majority of our products in the wild on GitHub.

We believe in transparency and the benefit of having an extra set of eyes on our output, welcoming outside suggestions and criticism. Our enterprise clients also enjoy the advantage of not being ‘locked-in’ with proprietary products — most developers can work with our applications due to our commitment to open standards.

About a year ago we decided to make the repositories for our web services site and our developer documentation publicly available — and we and haven’t looked back since.

Here are some benefits open-sourcing your site might provide to your technology business.
https://medium.com/@daditech/why-you-should-open-source-your-website-f38018c2a16f
HighBeam

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

This is a great project. I've been following this project and will reach out in the future for partnership ideas.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

DADI is looking for a frontend engineer with experience using Node.js, building RESTful web services, and working with templating engines. You’ll be a self-driven individual who is comfortable working remotely and in an agile environment.

This is an amazing opportunity for the right engineer to work on one of our largest retained client accounts, making an immediate and significant impact to the team, our products, and our ongoing client relationship.

Requirements

We’re looking for a driven and focused frontend engineer with a proven record of delivering projects using agile methodologies. You should be able to:

Write modern and semantic HTML, following best practices and with accessibility in mind
Author stylesheets using vanilla CSS. Knowledge of at least one CSS methodology, such as BEM or SMACSS, including its motivations and the problems they try to solve
Write complex applications using vanilla JavaScript, with a deep understanding of the language and the various iterations of ECMAScript
Experience in writing Node.js applications
Ability to write (and understanding of the importance of) unit and integration tests
Use templating engines such as Dust.js, Mustache, Handlebars
Experience with Git and continuous integration workflows

https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dadi-frontend-engineer-1
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I think Dadi is the most interesting project this year. The main reason - the team has a ready product that is already working! I plan to wait for the start of mining, and perhaps I will participate in the mining process.

nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I think Dadi is the most interesting project this year. The main reason - the team has a ready product that is already working! I plan to wait for the start of mining, and perhaps I will participate in the mining process.
Is it public ? Or there is any demo to see it ?
Just bought some dadi coins  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: