Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

The bounty sheet as it stands is not final, so we can all relax a bit.

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Obviously, rewarding bad actors instead of the most helpful people is not good for envion, but more importantly, this is unfair to all of you who spent time helping us reach our goal.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

We ask that you be patient as we proceed with the review and know that we will take your input here into consideration.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
Thanks for the updates. Would you be so kind to update blog spread sheet as well ) It stoped in January 11th. Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Hi.
I Serg22 involved from the very beginning Twitter for Your company. Initially when I joined in tables have been paid. Today I saw that I have no payments, all reports are sent in a timely manner.
Could you see and fix.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

My good Envion friends.. it is now January 22nd here in Sydney, Australia. I'm wondering what time I must wait until removing the signature? As I believe we, the Envion bounty hunters, have fulfilled your terms in keeping our signatures for one week after the end of the ICO, and today is the day we will be allowed to remove them. Any confirmation on this or the exact time today would be much appreciated, thank you.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

WTF?

Rank Sr member

Number of posts at the time of submission 34

this is not possible.

This is absolutely ABSURD!? How can anyone become a Sr. Member with only 34 post???

Bounty manager, check this.

Do your duty not just to Envion but also to the community who believed in this project and thus have participated in the bounty.

Look at this person's posts, these are only copy-paste articles.

I didn't see the red item in the comment I quoted as a copy paste.
I seconded the post as it is a valid concern that the Envion team MUST take action for the benefit of everyone.

Probably your google translator didn't work properly.  Grin Grin Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
davidsagezy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 03:54:03 PM by davidsagezy

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Obviously, rewarding bad actors instead of the most helpful people is not good for envion, but more importantly, this is unfair to all of you who spent time helping us reach our goal.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

We ask that you be patient as we proceed with the review and know that we will take your input here into consideration.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team concerning bounty campaign, like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared properly amongst other members by spamming and cheating other participants.

With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked.

They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

My good Envion friends.. it is now January 22nd here in Sydney, Australia. I'm wondering what time I must wait until removing the signature? As I believe we, the Envion bounty hunters, have fulfilled your terms in keeping our signatures for one week after the end of the ICO, and today is the day we will be allowed to remove them. Any confirmation on this or the exact time today would be much appreciated, thank you.

we have the same concern dude, we just wanted to know when we can change our signature. but let them do their duty to finalise the stakes first please.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 04:23:15 PM by bribed

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared without cheating other participants. With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked. They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

I have followed the development in this thread and now after being attacked personally I have to take a stand.

The accusations that you are doing are totally wrong and despicable. First of all I want to tell you that I am in no way affiliated with the bounty managers or anything. I joined this bounty campaign as one of the first persons to join and after reading the rules I decided to dedicate a lot of my time into this bounty. I did so for 2,5 months, every day.
You are saying that I will eat up all the tokens, but please do the math before you state anything. Its just about your personal post count how much you will be rewarded with. The difference of tokens that each participant will receive wont change much if my stakes wouldnt been taken into account at all. Do the math before writing bs.

The rules of this campaign were given intentionally to incentivice people to post more to promote more. I did post a lot more than other people, but this was my decision to take this opportunity. Everybody had the same opportunity to do so. Now trying to prevent me from getting my fair share just because you are jealous is despicable.
I have worked on this bounty 24/7 and followed all the rules 1:1. You wont find even one post in my history that doesnt fits the rules. But there are a lot of other accs with really low quality posts, or even mainly twitter links that have been shared and those posts are counted. But do I, as someone that has put in so much work complain? No, I dont, because Im granting everyone their share, even the lazy ones.

To be honest I see myself as one of the top promoters of Envion that did put a whole lot of effort in promoting the project and as the rules were from day one, I should be rewarded for the work.
Your post implies to me that you didnt even bother to look up my account, because my actual post count is over 2300 and not 2040 (yes, Im also missing stakes), and henceforth also didnt bother to look at my post quality. (By the way,I have the bonus stakes, because I participated in every bonus opportunity there was, so whats your point?!)

If anything is unfair in this bounty its that translators who only had to translate the ann + boutny thread of Envion (not the WP) will be awarded with a lot of tokens accordingly. In the time that I spent on this forum, posting every day and night, I could have done 100 or more of those translations. Just think of it.

Actually I didnt wanted to post anything towards those people that dont grant the reward to people that have really put in a lot of time and effort, but being attacked personally is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself and think (do the math and take a look at the persons account) before making any accusations.

Just as a side note: our bounty managers are not just some random dudes managing a bounty, they are from a professional firm, so they wont scam anybody around here.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please... probably the posts of your real account arent longer. Maybe thats why you used this newb account to post your blatant accusations towards me and the bounty managers.
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 05:01:55 PM by mrelich

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared without cheating other participants. With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked. They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

I have followed the development in this thread and now after being attacked personally I have to take a stand.

The accusations that you are doing are totally wrong and despicable. First of all I want to tell you that I am in no way affiliated with the bounty managers or anything. I joined this bounty campaign as one of the first persons to join and after reading the rules I decided to dedicate a lot of my time into this bounty. I did so for 2,5 months, every day.
You are saying that I will eat up all the tokens, but please do the math before you state anything. Its just about your personal post count how much you will be rewarded with. The difference of tokens that each participant will receive wont change much if my stakes wouldnt been taken into account at all. Do the math before writing bs.

The rules of this campaign were given intentionally to incentivice people to post more to promote more. I did post a lot more than other people, but this was my decision to take this opportunity. Everybody had the same opportunity to do so. Now trying to prevent me from getting my fair share just because you are jealous is despicable.
I have worked on this bounty 24/7 and followed all the rules 1:1. You wont find even one post in my history that doesnt fits the rules. But there are a lot of other accs with really low quality posts, or even mainly twitter links that have been shared and those posts are counted. But do I, as someone that has put in so much work complain? No, I dont, because Im granting everyone their share, even the lazy ones.

To be honest I see myself as one of the top promoters of Envion that did put a whole lot of effort in promoting the project and as the rules were from day one, I should be rewarded for the work.
Your post implies to me that you didnt even bother to look up my account, because my actual post count is over 2300 and not 2040 (yes, Im also missing stakes), and henceforth also didnt bother to look at my post quality. (By the way,I have the bonus stakes, because I participated in every bonus opportunity there was, so whats your point?!)

If anything is unfair in this bounty its that translators who only had to translate the ann + boutny thread of Envion (not the WP) will be awarded with a lot of tokens accordingly. In the time that I spent on this forum, posting every day and night, I could have done 100 or more of those translations. Just think of it.

Actually I didnt wanted to post anything towards those people that dont grant the reward to people that have really put in a lot of time and effort, but being attacked personally is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself and think (do the math and take a look at the persons account) before making any accusations.

Just as a side note: our bounty managers are not just some random dudes managing a bounty, they are from a professional firm, so they wont scam anybody around here.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please...

Hi,
I agree with you - anyone who spent a lot of time on the bounty campaign (and fulfilled the rules) should be rewarded according to the rules. I also spent a lot of time helping this project - creating the blogs (a lot of them and I spent a lot of evenings doing so) and doing the translation. BTW, regarding the translation - ANN thread translation wasn't an easy task, as even if we got PSD file, there were some images in there which included texts "as image", so these had to be manually erased from images (using image editing tools) and then replaced with the corrected text, not just by translating them. So took me a lot of time as well ..Also, to be able to translate ANN thread, you must know how to work with layered PSD file and you need to have a good tool for that, so it is not a task that anyone could do.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Why were my next retweets not counted in the last week (10.01 - 14.01)? I sent them according to the form and your requirements. Clarify please. Thanks in advance.
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/950859769828532224
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951044382991544320
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951099537803894784
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951493054220984320
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951529282815299585
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951747232507801600
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951796588757901312
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/951863897107173378
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952113486104064000
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952134463668084736
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952549779766218753
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952485898461024257
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952270185322438656
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared without cheating other participants. With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked. They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please...

Hi,
I agree with you - anyone who spent a lot of time on the bounty campaign (and fulfilled the rules) should be rewarded according to the rules. I also spent a lot of time helping this project - creating the blogs (a lot of them and I spent a lot of evenings doing so) and doing the translation. BTW, regarding the translation - ANN thread translation wasn't an easy task, as even if we got PSD file, there were some images in there which included texts "as image", so these had to be manually erased from images (using image editing tools) and then replaced with the corrected text, not just by translating them. So took me a lot of time as well ..

Hi, thanks for your words, Im happy to know that there are people like you around as well. I know that the translations were work as well, I just wanted to make a comparison here, because the time that I spent on posting throughout 2,5 months is way more than doing the translation one time. But the payout will be kind of the same for me and the translators. But I dont complain about this, because I grant everyone their share. I just brought it up for people like this guy to see that if anything is worth raddling about, it would be that. But imho its nothing to complain about eigher, because the rules were known from the start and people who read them and were able of doing the math knew it throughout the whole campaign. Everyone was (or should have been) aware of the rules, nobody should start complaining about them now after the end of the campaign.
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Dear Bounty Hunters.

The Envion ICO has come to a close.

The final Bounty calculations and verifications are being done just as we speak. You can expect the results in the following week. We will keep you updated on the progress.

Congratulations @Envion for the successful ICO.

THE NUMBER 6 ICO OF ALL TIME - THAT'S HISTORY, BABY!!! Smiley

Just passed my last submission for twitter bounty! Congratulations for a successful ICO Dev! Woohooow!! Let's all go to the moon!

All forms were closed, if the submission of your report was done after we close the forms then it is not counted.

Dear Bounty Hunters.

The Envion ICO has come to a close.

The final Bounty calculations and verifications are being done just as we speak. You can expect the results in the following week. We will keep you updated on the progress.

Congratulations @Envion for the successful ICO.

THE NUMBER 6 ICO OF ALL TIME - THAT'S HISTORY, BABY!!! Smiley

hello and good day: I miss 16 postings on the signature campaign participant list. Number 203 in the list of signature.
Begin is on 25.nov.2017 with Post # 350 and end is Post # 455. these are 105 postings.
Please check once. that would be fair and nice. Many Thanks. And continue to be successful with Bounty Manager work

The information on the spreadsheet is already final.

HOW MANY EVN TOKENS WERE SOLD?

Its 100.000.000 USD Raised, but how much in token sale?

Anyone knows?

150,000,000 as you can see on Envion's website.

Hello. I just want to ask something about my post count. At the end of the ICO my total post count is 436 and the total post count during the campaign should be 36 post not 25. Please check

The information that you can see on the spreadsheet is already final.

In this thread (page 1), you say:

The Bounty campaign will start on 01. November 2017 and will end on 14. January 2018.

Why you changed end bounty on 12 January 2018? This is not fair.

We did not change anything on the campaign.

Can we now remove our precious signatures?

Please read the rules again.

Hey yombu;

I wrote you a DM with a link to a spreadsheet. I went through the first 300 "okay"-ish Blog posts and gonna continue from here later on.

We will have it checked. Thank you!

Can we now remove our signatures? or When can we remove it please give an update?

Please read my response above.

when this coin distribute sir?

Please read my previous post.

the list is not updated...
Are you going to ignore spam messages?
Or will you give a bonus?

Can you please be more specific on your question.

Can we now remove our signatures? or When can we remove it please give an update?

Didn't it say you have to keep your signature until 1 week after the ICO has ended?

I wont risk to remove it before next week anyway.

Why don't notice the end of bounty in the top display on the front page, and the signature when you can publish the first time please cancel this bounty manager seemed foolish

If you just read the rules carefully then there should be no problem.

Hi there Bounty Manager..

I hope you'll read this message. I want to report that all blog entries with my name submitted by an impersonator.... I have not written any blog posts and have not participated in any form of bounty program. so please remove all the entries on my name..
and I am not responsible if all those entries copy/pasted or stolen by other users (which is pretty obvious). someone used my name to cheat your bounty program..

note: I saw some other names also and I think the scammer have used several user's name and did a lot of fake entries. so please check everything properly.
quoting my reporting on next page.

We will have it checked.

I think it will take a very long time for the bounty managers to count the stakes. Because the stakes are about the post, so they have to controll every post of each user. And when you look at the spreadsheet, you see there are some user who make over 400post and more in the time of the bounty. So we have to be very patient.

Thank you for your message.

There is a lot of confusion with signatures change. This should be clearly said in the first post of this thread using big letters and red color.

When can we remove signatures?

It is stated. Did you forgot to read the rules before you join the campaign?

Dear team,

is the speradsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=897916768 not yet finish?
because i still see my post counted only 42 posts, should I made 76 posts. Thanks

Dear team,

is the speradsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=897916768 not yet finish?
because i still see my post counted only 42 posts, should I made 76 posts. Thanks

Least not updated - Pls give some time to the team to update the spreadsheet.

dear sir week cycle according to rule 27 dec to 9 jan in Twitter is still not updated please do the needful

My work for same
Twitter
@kpr001
27 9
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/945954822766891008
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946021671886098432
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941733961717420033 ,
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941709500377124864 ,
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946407852532518913
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946387449986670592
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946729329173594112
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946706813172506624
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941684096782266368
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941677109738659841
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941654683529211904
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941639583367942144
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941582886297391104
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941231037320974336
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941051210844557315
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940989443128922113
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/947532068174618624
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948136707857223680
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948848716336848896
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948849045719650304
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948591579467583488
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948488424679407616
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948897133683453952
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/947426305158631424
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949581603268898816
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949653142790131712
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940982538927042565
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949938689727258625

Sorry we are not going to count any repots on this thread.

Dear manager. Thank you for counting the table. I have one question for you. If we count the number of bounty days from 10.01 to 14.01, then we get an active 5 days. According to the rules, we can get a maximum of 10 stacks per retweets. Why do some participants have more stacks?

Rules:
1: You should do a minimum of 3 retweets per week and maximum 2 retweets per day.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you!

Thank you, your calculation is correct and we are aware of this. We will be updating Twitter Bounty sheet soon, now that we have all the data.

Hello!
Why was my article removed from the table for the award?
Thank you!

We did not remove any submissions.

Please, all bounty participants, check the spreedsheet for duplicates, attackers are registering your bitcointalk names with new ETH addresses so the system will put your addresses as duplicates. Check the spreedsheet for duplicates, i myself found a duplicate of my name.

Thank you for your message, we are aware of this abuse.

Hi. Dear manager, update my post count, please. My number in spreadsheet - 342.

dear sir week cycle according to rule 27 dec to 9 jan in Twitter is still not updated please do the needful

My work for same
Twitter
@kpr001
27 9
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/945954822766891008
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946021671886098432
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941733961717420033 ,
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941709500377124864 ,
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946407852532518913
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946387449986670592
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946729329173594112
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/946706813172506624
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941684096782266368
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941677109738659841
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941654683529211904
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941639583367942144
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941582886297391104
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941231037320974336
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/941051210844557315
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940989443128922113
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/947532068174618624
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948136707857223680
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948848716336848896
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948849045719650304
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948591579467583488
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948488424679407616
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/948897133683453952
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/947426305158631424
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949581603268898816
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949653142790131712
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940982538927042565
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/949938689727258625
Sir please reply for the same I did not seen 27 to 9 jan week sheet r you update it?

We are not going to count any report submitted on the thread.

Hello. my nickname pride97 I'm in the table of signatures under number 567. I was credited with only 29 posts, although I have written a lot more

The information on the spreadsheet is already final.

Hello. my nickname pride97 I'm in the table of signatures under number 567. I was credited with only 29 posts, although I have written a lot more

my post number and rank have not been updated...

Will we need to perform KYC as well to receive coins?

Nope.

I hope the stakes and number of tokens will be allotted soon to all participants, good to know that project raised more than 100 m in ico.

Yes, it will be distributed soon.
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

despite the huge fees, I'm very glad that did not become part of the bounty, tell the manager, you people write that you did not correctly count their messages, so they wrote 29 instead of 100, after which you say that it's final, but it was YOU who made a mistake, what will you do with it? or act like Scam? it's time to write Lauda denunciation on you?

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

WEEKLY REPORT: FACEBOOK

Week (15 JAN - 21 JAN) SUNDAY

FACEBOOK:

Facebook username: attitudeprince007
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007
Facebook friends: 5001

Like:

1. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1581649105249724:120
2. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1585103914904243:83
3. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1585103914904243:82

1. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1585086208239347
2. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1590981487649819
3. https://www.facebook.com/attitudeprince007/posts/1590981384316496

luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

I think this is not valid as the bounty already ended January 14,2018.

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Can we remove signature?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Can we remove signature?

This is a million dollar question at the moment.. Everyone wants the answer to this, as according to rules stated the time to keep signatures is already over, I hope someone from Envion team will confirm by posting here that signatures can now be changed.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ferten

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Report #
Week (15.01.18 - 21.01.18)

Bitcointalk User Name: Ferten
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1193995

Twitter username: @polnovod
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/polnovod
Followers: 2040

Retweets + likes:
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952677816792965120
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953180090925449216
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953558433575424005
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953628366816645120
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/954016599962464257
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/954707046846345217
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/954759923845550080
sabunstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Anyone knows why ending date suddenly became 12th January? Because It's still written on bounty thread that campaign will end on 14. January 2018. And even I posted on my blog and filled the form on the 12th January, but when I contacted bounty manager, he told me that I was late? Anyone else had the same problem?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

Can we remove signature?

This is a million dollar question at the moment.. Everyone wants the answer to this, as according to rules stated the time to keep signatures is already over, I hope someone from Envion team will confirm by posting here that signatures can now be changed.

The problem is that the ICO was extended until after the 14th of January.
Rule number one from the signature-bounty: "1: The Signature should be kept until one week after the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.".

Instead of ending on the 14th of January, the ICO ended on the 16th of January - on block 4917092.

17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 = 1 week

Safe to remove the signature on the Wednesday the 24st of January, no?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
RoxoN

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Twitter Bounty 
Twitter Name : @Alfi_nur90
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/Alfi_nur90

Liked & Retweeted
1. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/954016599962464257
2. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953628366816645120
3. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953558433575424005
4. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953258361868505088
5. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953180090925449216
6. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953066131199352832
7. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/953006726676205568
8. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952888689432186880
9. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952846105615765504
10. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952716414682652677
11. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952677816792965120
12. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952676864002330626
13. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952638181752655874
14. https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/952549779766218753
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: