Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

When would i get my bounty? It has been way too long.

We don't have the ETA yet but we will surely let you know as soon as we have the update.

why should someone from envion write here or in telegram. they have now received 100 million. and when the money arrives, the dev are very quiet. and whether the bounty people ever get tokens is not clear either. So far, no bounty participant has received token. and there is no result after weeks. that really does not look good. there was much better ico here with good management and good bounty managers. This here is a big 100 million joke  Grin

They will not scam us bounty hunters because if they did we would unite as a community to give them some pretty serious wrath. Let's just be patient and thankful for the fact the token will most likely go up in value by the time we receive it.
It seems to me that a great deception is brewing here. Neither in Telegram chat nor here in the topic of bounty no one gives an answer, what to expect. And where are the results of the work? Spreadshet does not open

Thank you for your message. We have the link to the spreadsheet fixed. You can check it out and let us know if it works well with you.

Today the telegram group not work I received the following error:group is not accesible. I hope it's a temporary problem.I wait for news about bounty distribution a month was passed  and bounty hunters don't know the amount of tokens will receive.

It appears to be working. Can you please check on it and let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem? As for the rewards to distribute, we don't have an ETA yet but we will let you know as soon as we have the update.

I hope dev team will communicate soon regarding the bounty payment.

We will as soon as we have the update for you.

Hello, I learn that you want to make a review on the spreadsheet, pls, any progress about it now. Update us on when the payment is going to be. Thanks

We will as soon as we have the update for you.

me from this company nothing has come, whether it is necessary to wait for generosity or we in vain carried out all work ...

Thank you for your message. We hope to give you an update in the upcoming days.

is it possible to see the current table or will it be revealed here later? is this already known to you? Thank you

The link to the participant sheet has been fixed. You can check it out and let us know if it works well with you.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Patiently waiting for my bounty payment
Hopefully it will be in coming days. 😎
zeitspringer

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

Nichts ist unmöglich. - Nothing is impossible.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Ich seh das ähnlich (ein Monat vergangen und die Bounty-Vergütungen lassen auf sich warten). Erst wird Werbung auf allen Kanälen gemacht. Dann wird der ITO verschoben - angeblich keine Nachteile für irgend jemanden. Und als es dann Mitte Dezember richtig starten soll, dürfen Deutsche generell nicht und Österreicher erst ab 125 T€ teilnehmen. Für ein angeblich Schweizer-deutsches Unternehmen ist es meiner Meinung nach skandalös das heimische Klientel auszusperren und vorher nichts zu kommunizieren. Auf die Nachfrage per Telegram kommt die lapidare Antwort "Bafin". Hey Leute, das ist Quatsch!!! Man kann auch ein Aktien-Token mit BaFIN-Genehmigung emittieren.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

can you update the total of the token in tje spreadsheets

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Still have not received my bounty. Why is this project so irresponsible?  Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

Guys be patient, the ENVION team is working on it and soon the payment for all bounty participants will take placed.
how do you know that ? are you from the envion team? when will the bounty token come? or is it all scam and none of the people gets token. the same is always written: the team works. There must be another answer
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

Guys be patient, the ENVION team is working on it and soon the payment for all bounty participants will take placed.
how do you know that ? are you from the envion team? when will the bounty token come? or is it all scam and none of the people gets token. the same is always written: the team works. There must be another answer

Indeed, like I already posted in the ANN-thread, it should help if the ENVION-team / person responsible for starting this thread (and the ANN-thread) updated the title of the thread with some updated information that people need to know.

That would paint a different image of ENVION after the successful ICO, instead of seemingly ignoring all questions. It is a very easy solution that would bring a lot of ease to many investors / bounty-hunters.

The attitude before raising the needed funds and after is now very different. Hopefully the ENVION-team tries to keep in touch with the base (investors & potential investors & bounty-hunters) and they can do this by following the advice above.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Well, I am with you guys. I am also waiting for my campaign payment. But let us all be patient. I understand that both investors and campaign participants of Envion are very huge. It therefore takes a lot of time to process all necessary steps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

It's more than two weeks after ICO.
Any news about bounty distribution?

redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

still waiting the distribution of the the envion tokens, I hope it will begin shortly and go to the success envion

Thank you for your patience. As soon as we get an update we will let you know on this thread. You can try to follow Envion on their official channels.

Link to spreadsheet does not work. Where I can find information about stakes and amount of tokens for reward?

You can try to scroll though on this thread for the link.

Link to spreadsheet does not work. Where I can find information about stakes and amount of tokens for reward?
try this link friend.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit#gid=897916768
I've tried to go in the spreadsheet link you provide, but it still seems problematic especially for articles and vidio can not even open ,,

hopefully soon there is news about the spreadsheet from the manager, because we are all here very menanantikan it ,,

The link above works fine. I am not sure why you are having trouble with it.

What are you plains for the token. When do you want to pay us our reward it is almost a month now that the campaign has ended.

Thank you for your message. We don't have the ETA yet for the distribution of rewards but we will let you know as soon as we have the update.

Hello,

I have tried PMing and also e-mailing but have not received a response.

There are quite a few entries missing on the spreadsheet with regard to my activity.

Firstly on the blog bounty, I submitted the following article but it is not recorded on the spreadsheet: https://medium.com/@info_19130/why-envion-will-be-the-future-of-bitcoin-mining-192cffc29d1

Secondly, on the Twitter spreadsheet there are a number of entries missing:

For the account @honestbetting, I tweeted from 22nd December to the end of the ICO and recorded all my tweets via the form. However, it is only recorded for the period January 10th - 14th.

For the accounts @btccryptos and @tradestocksfx there is nothing recorded on the spreadsheet but I tweeted from 22nd December to the end of the ICO.

My twitter audits were all 90%+ and I submitted my information on time and in accordance with the terms.

Please could you look into this and check the entries on your spreadsheet.

Thank you for your message, that is really strange. If your reports and blog was submitted on the correct form then we should have it on the spreadsheet. Unfortunately, we cannot do another review on this since we already submitted our report to Envion Team. If they deem that there are changes that needs to be done then that is the time that the spreadsheet will be updated.
you replied many of our question so we dont need to worry.
you have done alot of work. to make sure we will be rewarded for our campaign contribution.
i would like to say thank you. we will support you for what you have done for us Smiley

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Today the telegram group not work I received the following error:group is not accesible. I hope it's a temporary problem.I wait for news about bounty distribution a month was passed  and bounty hunters don't know the amount of tokens will receive.

Envion telegram channel is working fine for me. I think you got banned from their channel. Thats why you could not access it.

I do not understand why they banned me, the last message on the group was 2 days ago. By yesterday evening everything was ok.

You need to contact the manager and ask him this question. Perhaps some error occurred and you will be given access to the group
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Will bounty participants be asked to make kyc?

No.
Well, at least here we will not be required to confirm our identity! Recently, everyone is beginning to demand this
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

When will the bounty be credited?

We don't have an ETA yet but we will let you know on this thread as soon as we have the update.

Thank you for your message and patience. We hope to give you an update soon.

Ich seh das ähnlich (ein Monat vergangen und die Bounty-Vergütungen lassen auf sich warten). Erst wird Werbung auf allen Kanälen gemacht. Dann wird der ITO verschoben - angeblich keine Nachteile für irgend jemanden. Und als es dann Mitte Dezember richtig starten soll, dürfen Deutsche generell nicht und Österreicher erst ab 125 T€ teilnehmen. Für ein angeblich Schweizer-deutsches Unternehmen ist es meiner Meinung nach skandalös das heimische Klientel auszusperren und vorher nichts zu kommunizieren. Auf die Nachfrage per Telegram kommt die lapidare Antwort "Bafin". Hey Leute, das ist Quatsch!!! Man kann auch ein Aktien-Token mit BaFIN-Genehmigung emittieren.

Wrong thread. Please send your message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365064

We will as soon as we get the information from Envion. We already submitted our report to them for review.

Still have not received my bounty. Why is this project so irresponsible?  Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA yet for the distribution of the rewards but we will surely let you know as soon as it is available.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

When will the bounty be credited?

We don't have an ETA yet but we will let you know on this thread as soon as we have the update.

Thank you for your message and patience. We hope to give you an update soon.

Wrong thread. Please send your message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365064

We will as soon as we get the information from Envion. We already submitted our report to them for review.

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA yet for the distribution of the rewards but we will surely let you know as soon as it is available.
Thank you sir, we will patience waiting for ENVION bounty and hope not take too long.
johnnyjj

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:51 AM

Hi

A while back I had my article approved by artbtc.  I'm #1054 on the spreadsheet.

I don't see artbtc active on bitcoin forum anymore. 

Please advise.  I thought I had sorted this out and proved that the article I wrote is mine.

Thank you
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

helo dev i want change my address with new ETH address for blog bounty here : 0x8395de94d28708D5a458d6ACA38bE2B192e2933b
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

@Bountymanager/ concerns individuals,
The spreadsheet link to access bounty work is no longer active from my end, and unfortunately for me, I haven't checked my total stake before this occurrence.
Any help on how the sheet can be accessed?
realusinvestment

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

my dear sir i want to know when sent bounty token

thank you
mafia22

Activity: 148
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Dear bounty manager, tell me please, where will the charging of tokens for bounty hunters be on mew or cabinet https://www.envion.org/?
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

@Bountymanager/ concerns individuals,
The spreadsheet link to access bounty work is no longer active from my end, and unfortunately for me, I haven't checked my total stake before this occurrence.
Any help on how the sheet can be accessed?

it is working perfectly ok. Do not click on the link directly copy and paste it in a new tab it will open. Check it here but don't click but copy and paste it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: