Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

Any updates for bounty or still pending? These people why plays with other people valuable time?

It is still a work in progress. If there is a new update we will let you know.

2 months we are waiting, there is no clarity of distribution for bounty ,, and i see no update in spredseed how to obtain tokens for bounty participants, until when should we wait ,, Huh

Please read my response above.

2 months we are waiting, there is no clarity of distribution for bounty ,, and i see no update in spredseed how to obtain tokens for bounty participants, until when should we wait ,, Huh
This is of course very strange, but in this situation you can not do anything, it just remains to wait. But it seems to me that it's already pointless to wait

If you can't wait any longer then there is nothing that we can do about it. Just like what Envion was asking on their previous post, be patient and we will reward those honest participants.

why do you have to wait so long for the token? is the team no longer active? or are you already gone? in no ico it takes as long as here at ENVION. I find that very strange. And there is no official statement here. that's really not good

You can try to read Envion's previous post on this thread. There is an official statement and for now please hang on a little more.

I have asked this question once but you never replied so here it is again: Who are you Yombu? Are you from the team? What is with OP?

I am the bounty manager and I am part of the team. As much as possible I am answering all of your concerns submitted on this thread. Did I forgot to answer your question or you did not read it?

cmon please update when is the distribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

when I check telegram they still doing kyc , can you manager give exact date when we will get update in spreadsheet , we just need update spreadsheet first , so bounty hunter can check if there is are their name or no ? like other project I join , I suspect as fake account but I`m real account

If you think you did well on the campaign and not a spam then you should not worry if you will get the reward or not.

The reward of the ENVION bounty has been dragged for more than 2 months, when in the end will it be issued. Now the market is not very good, nor is it urgent, but I hope to have a definite date.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA yet.

This is of course very strange, but in this situation you can not do anything, it just remains to wait. But it seems to me that it's already pointless to wait
really waiting for something that is not sure, let's just we do charity, and hopefully later we will get fortune instead

There is no need to worry. As what Envion said just wait and you will be rewarded.

I see participants are still whinning about delayed distribution...
Well. I suppose i will check this thread next week and see if there is any new updates.
I suggest the team at least post a spreadsheet with stake counts to calm everyone. Are they still working on refunds and total supply?

Right, you can check again next week and hopefully we can have an update for you.

Well. I suppose i will check this thread next week and see if there is any new updates.
I suggest the team at least post a spreadsheet with stake counts to calm everyone. Are they still working on refunds and total supply?

Same questions I have. I am still hoping that the bounty manager will deliver the rewards very soon Smiley

Yeah, hopefully very soon.

Yes, there are still some people who did not redeem their tokens from their personal cabinet. And they still check high volume investors. No one is asking for final spreadsheets with tokens, lists with stakes is more than enough. And I think that the spreadsheets are already finished because they have said that they kicked out loads of cheaters.

When the spreadsheet is ready we will inform you.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Here we are.. still without a bounty distribution. This could be done in a day by one person that took it seriously.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

Very tightened with calculations. It will be funny if after such a long pause they are obliged to pass KYC. There will again be a long delay.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Very tightened with calculations. It will be funny if after such a long pause they are obliged to pass KYC. There will again be a long delay.
Its looks like we will have KYC for all bounties in nearest future (( It is very bad news for people from Africa and Asia, cuz they have issues with their IDs.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Its looks like we will have KYC for all bounties in nearest future (( It is very bad news for people from Africa and Asia, cuz they have issues with their IDs.

Where did you hear this news? I haven't heard any issues with bounties?
KYC would make no sense. We aren't investors...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I just assumed ... yeah, we are not investors, we already observed it in such projects as Gladius, INS System, Peer Mountain. And every day more and more projects will make us a surprise in the form of KYC Grin
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Team will understand when all of bounty partıcıpator dump the price. We all will sell when we get tokens, everybody will see. You are sayıng ıf you cant waıt? Are you crazy, 2.5 months passed after ico end date. We are getting tokens in 2-3 weeks after ıco, but envıon team is very incompetent team, they lost people's trust. Iungo has done like you and bounty participator dumped price to /10 for ico price, you can see now, and envion will be exactly same.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I would not say we're all that far away from seeing the spreadsheet. We've made a lot of progress.  For example we could eliminate literally thousands of fake Twitter accounts by using their API and, among other things, simply running a script to see which accounts Twitter deactivated because they were bots.  Some things like signature bounty and Facebook require us to just click through thousands of links.  Most of the work has been done though.

And yes, we are clicking through thousands of links.  We have found all manner of attempts to cheat the bounty from people posting envion content as original content (when you refer to "our team" and "our mining operations" it's pretty clear it's a cut and paste job being passed off as original) to inputting the same posts/accounts multiple times hoping we wouldn't notice.  We noticed.  

What this means for bounty participants is that the humans that participated honestly will be better rewarded than if we had not done the review.  it also means there will be a delay.  We're sorry for that.  However, please keep in mind that envion is still working to verify the final stragglers for KYC for the ICO and until all of that is done, and all refunds are issued to ineligible investors, there is no way to distribute the bounty because it's only after that is done that we will know the final amount of tokens sold and can determine the 2% for bounty.

A longer post will be published this week explaining what is going on.  In the meantime, we are sorry to the humans that did a great job with bounty—you'll get you tokens!—and we are not sorry to the bots and cheaters who caused this delay.  

You and yombu are kidding with all bounty participants. Are you serious that you are talking about fair distribution or scammer!! You are the biggest scammers !! Why you can't explain; the blogger, who get 100 approval with shit blogs???  The blogger who get 109 approval on blogs !!!

Delete my name on your shamefull spreadsheet !!

I request all of you, read this thread and forget about this shittest bounty campaign. Congrats for this thieves, they are about to steal half of bounty budget, nearly %1 of total supply. Also investors will be in trouble. Today's thieves, tomorrow's ENV Whale

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855530.0

+1

It is exactly like that. I even think the envion token sells itself and the Bounty people do not get token. I am ashamed to be a European and I would like to say that not all Europeans are such bad people.we will see it: tomorrow or monday come again new excuses. and there will be no token again
and who was right now? did you already get your token as envion promised? no.no bounty person has received so far only one token. It will take a few weeks. and also the containers will not finish so fast.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I know 90% of bounty participants are still patient and waiting for rewards including me but it would be great if we get to see the final number of stakes and tokens we earned, this will reduce a lot of stress, i hope my suggestion will be considered and updated final spreadsheets will be provided real soon, thank you.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 12:30:27 AM by wwzsocki

I know 90% of bounty participants are still patient and waiting for rewards including me but it would be great if we get to see the final number of stakes and tokens we earned, this will reduce a lot of stress, i hope my suggestion will be considered and updated final spreadsheets will be provided real soon, thank you.

From what I remember I have seen counted tokens a few days ago. I have even written the amount so I will be able to check wit future stakes. It should be more because there is a lot of abusers found and that means more token for honest bounty hunters. This same situation was with Atlant. I have wait for 6 months but I have to say that this was worth it. There were a lot of people screaming scam accusation and FUD but after they kicked off bounty abusers and counted stakes again we got a lot more and in the final count, I will get an insane amount of money from them. Despite that this will be paid in 18 months this is like good salary every month in the bank and a lot less influence on the price of Atlant token because there will be no huge dump only steady token supply and if there will be enough volume price could go up even with bounty hunters selling their tokens at monthly basis. I know that we should be paid not longer but 30 days after ICO and all of the tokens but look what happened with so many ICO after bounty dumping. I don't mind to wait for Envion because I would not sell even if I had this tokens in my wallet now. Market conditions are bad and this will be a mistake to dump my bounty at this price. I am sure there will be price spike at some time. Hold on guys we will be paid. I think. I hope.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

From what I remember I have seen counted tokens a few days ago. I have even written the amount so I will be able to check wit future stakes. It should be more because there is a lot of abusers found and that means more token for honest bounty hunters. This same situation was with Atlant. I have wait for 6 months but I have to say that this was worth it. There were a lot of people screaming scam accusation and FUD but after they kicked off bounty abusers and counted stakes again we got a lot more and in the final count, I will get an insane amount of money from them. Despite that this will be paid in 18 months this is like good salary every month in the bank and a lot less influence on the price of Atlant token because there will be no huge dump only steady token supply and if there will be enough volume price could go up even with bounty hunters selling their tokens at monthly basis. I know that we should be paid not longer but 30 days after ICO and all of the tokens but look what happened with so many ICO after bounty dumping. I don't mind to wait for Envion because I would not sell even if I had this tokens in my wallet now. Market conditions are bad and this will be a mistake to dump my bounty at this price. I am sure there will be price spike at some time. Hold on guys we will be paid. I think. I hope.
where bounty do you mean if tokens are listed in spreadsheets?
I can not find it in spreadsheets.
can you tell the spreadsheet link you said?
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Hi everyone,

I would not say we're all that far away from seeing the spreadsheet. We've made a lot of progress.  For example we could eliminate literally thousands of fake Twitter accounts by using their API and, among other things, simply running a script to see which accounts Twitter deactivated because they were bots.  Some things like signature bounty and Facebook require us to just click through thousands of links.  Most of the work has been done though.

And yes, we are clicking through thousands of links.  We have found all manner of attempts to cheat the bounty from people posting envion content as original content (when you refer to "our team" and "our mining operations" it's pretty clear it's a cut and paste job being passed off as original) to inputting the same posts/accounts multiple times hoping we wouldn't notice.  We noticed.  

What this means for bounty participants is that the humans that participated honestly will be better rewarded than if we had not done the review.  it also means there will be a delay.  We're sorry for that.  However, please keep in mind that envion is still working to verify the final stragglers for KYC for the ICO and until all of that is done, and all refunds are issued to ineligible investors, there is no way to distribute the bounty because it's only after that is done that we will know the final amount of tokens sold and can determine the 2% for bounty.

A longer post will be published this week explaining what is going on.  In the meantime, we are sorry to the humans that did a great job with bounty—you'll get you tokens!—and we are not sorry to the bots and cheaters who caused this delay.  

You and yombu are kidding with all bounty participants. Are you serious that you are talking about fair distribution or scammer!! You are the biggest scammers !! Why you can't explain; the blogger, who get 100 approval with shit blogs???  The blogger who get 109 approval on blogs !!!

I request all of you, read this thread and forget about this shittest bounty campaign. Congrats for this thieves, they are about to steal half of bounty budget, nearly %1 of total supply. Also investors will be in trouble. Today's thieves, tomorrow's ENV Whale

+1

It is exactly like that. I even think the envion token sells itself and the Bounty people do not get token. I am ashamed to be a European and I would like to say that not all Europeans are such bad people.we will see it: tomorrow or monday come again new excuses. and there will be no token again
and who was right now? did you already get your token as envion promised? no.no bounty person has received so far only one token. It will take a few weeks. and also the containers will not finish so fast.
It's just that people have already run out of patience and they do not want to follow this project any more! With such an attitude, it should be expected
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Hello everybody. I hear some rumors about the bounty tokens which i want to tell you. So some people in their telegram group send this and they got banned. Many of you heard that the always say all investors have to make the KYC before they can caluclate the bountys. So these people told that theres just one KYC pending on the Envion project. These one KYC is a really small amount, and its purchased from one of the Envion team byself. So their plan is to let these one KYC pending forever, so Envion dont have to pay the bounty tokens ever.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

The movement has already begun, equipment has come, it starts to please. I agree with you I would like to see the final a spreadsheet, if everything is already calculated, why not do it?

We will post the spreadsheet with stakes when it's ready.

Can I find out when there will be bounty distribution of tokens?
Thank you)

We do not  have ETA of the token distribution yet.

yeah we just need spreadsheet with stake that can make us happy with some progress in their work behind doing kyc for investor , I hope this end of month we can see our stake and then just wait our total token in next week

yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Here we are.. still without a bounty distribution. This could be done in a day by one person that took it seriously.

It's always easier to say than done. If you did well on the campaign then you will be rewarded, just be patient.

The KYC has been done by Envion Team, they posted on this thread the real reason of the delay. Try scanning thier post for your information.

I am not sure about what you are talking. The KYC has been done by Envion Team.

The KYC has been done by Envion Team.

Team will understand when all of bounty partıcıpator dump the price. We all will sell when we get tokens, everybody will see. You are sayıng ıf you cant waıt? Are you crazy, 2.5 months passed after ico end date. We are getting tokens in 2-3 weeks after ıco, but envıon team is very incompetent team, they lost people's trust. Iungo has done like you and bounty participator dumped price to /10 for ico price, you can see now, and envion will be exactly same.

If you can't wait then there is nothing that we can do.

Hi everyone,

+1

If you can't wait then there is nothing that we can do.

Thank you for your suggestion, when it's available we will post it here.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

i made an article and fill the form , but till now didn't appear in the spreadsheet.

https://steemit.com/envion/@mostafa22/envion-world-s-most-profitable-standard-of-self-expanding-crypto-infrastructure

many times i post here and no one answer me ..
scamcatcher

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

i made an article and fill the form , but till now didn't appear in the spreadsheet.

https://steemit.com/envion/@mostafa22/envion-world-s-most-profitable-standard-of-self-expanding-crypto-infrastructure

many times i post here and no one answer me ..

Lol, it is mostly copy paste and you are asking Money for it.

Also if it is not on the spreadsheet because you forgot to fill it.

What an idiot really. No shame at all.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

We know Envion doing very heard work behind closed door. We appreciate for that.
We can do a Voluntary job for Envion team to sought out there problems.
cryptodan21

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

Does anyone know when we will be paid Bounty tokens? It is now 2 months since the end of the ICO and no news still. Are there any admins monitoring this thread? Hello?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: