Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292071 times)
CryptocoinEd

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

Ok guys .

All people on twitter saying scam , cause we are lending at 8 and transfer $ at 8.

But the price is 2-3$ bucks now and THEY DONT SYNC....NO ANSWER AND NEXT WEEK , NEXT WEEK.....

well its GONE thanks for sell the coin below 8$ and destroy it and thanks for DEV enjoy the money u made!

WE SHOULD DUMP THAT COIN SINCE THE 3 DAY THAT HE DIDNT SYNC THE PRICE

NOW WE ARE THE NEXT BIG SCAM CAUSE THE PRICE ITS NOT SYNC SO ITS A SCAM 100% IM SURE ABOUT IT.

I RECEIVED 100 BUCKS ,  TRANSFER MY EARNING TO HBC AND THEN I HAVE TO SELL AT 2BUCKS NOW , IN SOME DAYS THE PRICE WILL BE BELOW 1 $

JUST LOOK OUR TWITTER AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAVE TO SAY YOU

man, whats wrong with you?
You change your mind every 20 minutes Cheesy

"HBC to the moon... oh no its SCAM! .. or maybe not? HBC TO THE MOON 1 FAMILIY... oh no SCAM!" Cheesy

Just hodl your HBC and wait till next week or just leave the project.
Irokez_st

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

We hope for you the creators of HBC!
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

It's hard to buy your ico, I've tried so hard. Registration is difficult. Difference in time zones also made me have a lot of difficulties. I'm contacting dev team to get a slot to buy
STARinc

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

It's hard to buy your ico, I've tried so hard. Registration is difficult. Difference in time zones also made me have a lot of difficulties. I'm contacting dev team to get a slot to buy

Are you writing from the past?
jungchanhae

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Yep im bipolar and try to solve this problem here but dev no cares .

hbc is a scam till they SYNC the price .

When he sync the price i just shut up!

you just sell all HBC you have and leave the project. No need to say anything. It's scam. Ok. Just leave.
Alex_Metelkin

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

What kind of idiots are you?

Wait for the next week when the cryptocurrency will be ok
Kosuna

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

you just sell all HBC you have and leave the project. No need to say anything. It's scam. Ok. Just leave.

Is scam till he no SYNC the price.

Open your eyes.

OMG. Circlejerk cocksucker finally realised that HBC is a scam? What if I told u that all lending ICO's are scam.

#MOON
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

Open your eyes.
How can we help you sir?

No that is called price difference Smiley

Open your eyes.

OMG. Circlejerk cocksucker finally realised that HBC is a scam? What if I told u that all lending ICO's are scam.

#MOON

Its not more funny dont wait till really closed?

Sync the price and we just pump the ponzi scam

HomeBlockCoin is not BCC or plans such a shitty story the same way they did. Our system works and we got the trading software behind our infrastructure. People who say 2% a day is not possible go and check what BTC did in 2017 per day Wink

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Open your eyes.
How can we help you sir?

Open your eyes.

#MOON

HomeBlockCoin is not BCC or plans such a shitty story the same way they did. Our system works and we got the trading software behind our infrastructure. People who say 2% a day is not possible go and check what BTC did in 2017 per day Wink

DO NOT.

you're wrong it's not called a price difference Smiley

It's called scam for fools.

I explain to you Smiley, with the benefits that you pay daily and I transfer them to HBC, you are setting a YOUR price. ( WHY ARE YOU ON EXTERNALS? WHERE IS THE FCK FLUCTATION OF COIN IF YOU FIX A PRICE?

The price of the currency is not that Smiley, therefore if the price of the coin is 4, you do not give me the option to buy it with the benefits you pay daily, but you do it 2 times more expensive with what I lose the 50% and a few hours ago 75%.

Do you want me to have the dollars there virtual? Cant i get with my fck $ passive incoming the coins at Real fluctuation? Or to change them for your HBC to 2x the price? Smiley

Price differents ohh yeah

You will say?
Thanks for your answer sir and of course we live in a free world but please don't use such words as u did thank you Smiley

We will try to answer as good as we can to make you smile (hopefully).

With the price set for lending people are able to lend their HBC which gives them an return everyday. If the price for lending would be 1$ nobody would lend and our software (System) could not work 100% as there is not enough volume. You can withdraw the HBC everytime over an external exchange so your coins are not locked in like at BCC or ohter coin sites. We are planning to get on Bittrex and had early talks with bitfinex for 2018, so we really try to be different and show the people that we are a trustfull platform even though there are many black sheeps around we do know this sir.

Ask us whatever you want and we will answer as good as we can. Thank you sir.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Open your eyes.
How can we help you sir?

Open your eyes.

#MOON

DO NOT.

you're wrong it's not called a price difference Smiley

It's called scam for fools.

I explain to you Smiley, with the benefits that you pay daily and I transfer them to HBC, you are setting a YOUR price. ( WHY ARE YOU ON EXTERNALS? WHERE IS THE FCK FLUCTATION OF COIN IF YOU FIX A PRICE?

The price of the currency is not that Smiley, therefore if the price of the coin is 4, you do not give me the option to buy it with the benefits you pay daily, but you do it 2 times more expensive with what I lose the 50% and a few hours ago 75%.

Do you want me to have the dollars there virtual? Cant i get with my fck $ passive incoming the coins at Real fluctuation? Or to change them for your HBC to 2x the price? Smiley

Price differents ohh yeah

You will say?
Thanks for your answer sir and of course we live in a free world but please don't use such words as u did thank you Smiley

We will try to answer as good as we can to make you smile (hopefully).

With the price set for lending people are able to lend their HBC which gives them an return everyday. If the price for lending would be 1$ nobody would lend and our software (System) could not work 100% as there is not enough volume. You can withdraw the HBC everytime over an external exchange so your coins are not locked in like at BCC or ohter coin sites. We are planning to get on Bittrex and had early talks with bitfinex for 2018, so we really try to be different and show the people that we are a trustfull platform even though there are many black sheeps around we do know this sir.

Ask us whatever you want and we will answer as good as we can. Thank you sir.

With the price set for lending people are able to lend their HBC which gives them an return everyday. If the price for lending would be 1 $ nobody would lend and our software (System) could not work 100% as there is not enough volume.

1 WITH THE FIXED PRICE FIRST OBLIGATES TO BUY AND SET A BARRIER AT THE PRICE Smiley

2 IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A PRICE FIXED ALWAYS AND I'M MAKING LENDING WITH YOU, QUIET THAT I DO NOT HAVE LENDING WITH YOU IF YOU SET A PRICE Smiley WHY? BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GIVE THE OPTION TO DECIDE WHEN TO TRANSFER MY $ WITH THE FLUCTUATION OF THE CURRENCY Smiley

3 I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BITTREX AND THE OTHER AND I THINK IT IS IRRELEVANTE THAT, BECAUSE?

-PRECIO UNREAL, IS NOT SYNCRONISED BUT MANIPULATED Smiley IF MANIPULAS USES YOUR BTC THAT SEES THAT YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN COINS AND MOVES THE BTC THAT YOU GOT Smiley

-WHERE IS THE GRAPH? YOU KEEP WORKING? I DO NOT HAVE PRISON JUST WAIT FOR THE MOMENT AND WISH TO SEE THAT SO WONDERFUL GRAPHIC YOU HAVE

-YOBIT? UM WE WILL CONTINUE WAITING

-And I DO NOT WANT YOU TO ANSWER ME, YOU ALREADY LEFT ME THE FOLLOWING:

- SET A PRICE TO THE CURRENCY
-And I LOSE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PROGRAM CAN CONTINUE WORKING

THANK YOU !

YoBit took our money and left...they are bad people and that is a scam in our opinion! We paid them and they ust say thanks and never reeply again hello!?

Sir if you wanna hate do that, but you should know that our community is the strongest family in the game and HBC fam is so strong that we even get stunned everytime again and again! Over 125.000 PEOPLE YEAH !

If there are question please write us a pm and we will answer you, thanks

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

if it's scam

but YOU are the one that you have negotiated with them.

I am in YOUR business Smiley therefore I am telling you what problems there are Smiley

Without synchronizing the price (you are robbing me like yobit), how do you expect them to invest and talk about you (marketing)?

Please ! do not make me laugh ! It does not matter if you pay 2% right now until you do not synchronize the price !!

Finally it is useless to discuss or get an answer with you, since you are not interested.

I like to go straight and you dodge, you know very well what I'm talking about.
Just wait for the next week as mentioned above Smiley We will do what you mean as long as we understood your statement.

Thanks.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

HBC REMINDER

Dear Community or should we say HELLO to more than 120.000 USERS!!!

Next week is a big week and we just can't say thank you, thnka you to all people here which make this forum and
our community so strong and stable! We can proudly say that no other Forum (Community) is so strong as we are!
There are many things coming up and with this post we just want to say THANK YOU again and we will pay you all back big soon!

Your HBC TEAM

frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

if it's scam

I am in YOUR business Smiley therefore I am telling you what problems there are Smiley

Without synchronizing the price (you are robbing me like yobit), how do you expect them to invest and talk about you (marketing)?

Please ! do not make me laugh ! It does not matter if you pay 2% right now until you do not synchronize the price !!

Finally it is useless to discuss or get an answer with you, since you are not interested.

Just wait for the next week as mentioned above Smiley We will do what you mean as long as we understood your statement.

Thanks.

Is it possible to cancel my reinvestments? I want to migrate them to one 1000$ reinvestment..
Now I have 6 small ones. So stupid of me, didn't notice it worked like this......
I also sent a mail just now. Hope you can help me out.  Smiley
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

HBC REMINDER

Next week is a big week and we just can't say thank you, thnka you to all people here which make this forum and
our community so strong and stable! We can proudly say that no other Forum (Community) is so strong as we are!
There are many things coming up and with this post we just want to say THANK YOU again and we will pay you all back big soon!

Your HBC TEAM

We trust you and thank you for everything you did in this time.
Thank you so much sir!

if it's scam

Thanks.

Is it possible to cancel my reinvestments? I want to migrate them to one 1000$ reinvestment..
Now I have 6 small ones. So stupid of me, didn't notice it worked like this......
I also sent a mail just now. Hope you can help me out.  Smiley

So you made 6 reinvestments instead of one big one?
Send me your username and I will try to forward it in your favor.

STARinc

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

Homeblockcoin team answer me in pm. please Smiley
SGTClifton

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

HBC REMINDER

Your HBC TEAM

HBC TEAM,

Thank you for increasing your presence on social platforms..I understand that your team is working on several great things but do keep in mind that marketing and TRANSPARENCY is extremely important to grow this business.

Also I understand the principal behind the price difference however you have to look at it from an investors prospective yes it’s great I can buy $100 dollars worth of tokens for $4 then lend them for $8 and essentially have a loan 100% higher, however it’s not great that I cannot sell those for the true profit. Most people would rather have the ability for it to be a true evaluation and not have to hold coins until it hit a certain price point.

I do hope that you will fix the syncing of prices or atleast reduce the percentage of difference to get much closer.

All the best
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

That's some nice support. Thanks. PM Sent.
PS: I want  to combine them to a 1010$ reinvestment instead of 1000, but it will take a day or 2. I'll send a new PM when I'm reached the amount.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

That's some nice support. Thanks. PM Sent.
PS: I want  to combine them to a 1010$ reinvestment instead of 1000, but it will take a day or 2. I'll send a new PM when I'm reached the amount.
Always sir we just give this great community something back Smiley Okay PLease send me your username per PN then and I will forward that to the technical team with a good word for you Smiley

HBC REMINDER

Your HBC TEAM

HBC TEAM,

Thank you for increasing your presence on social platforms..I understand that your team is working on several great things but do keep in mind that marketing and TRANSPARENCY is extremely important to grow this business.

Also I understand the principal behind the price difference however you have to look at it from an investors prospective yes it’s great I can buy $100 dollars worth of tokens for $4 then lend them for $8 and essentially have a loan 100% higher, however it’s not great that I cannot sell those for the true profit. Most people would rather have the ability for it to be a true evaluation and not have to hold coins until it hit a certain price point.

I do hope that you will fix the syncing of prices or atleast reduce the percentage of difference to get much closer.

All the best
Yes we heard that is an issue with the price difference, we will do this next week as there will might be a little push or so ;P
We understand that and will adapt sir, thank you.

Homeblockcoin team answer me in pm. please Smiley
We will just a have a look at it, thanks Smiley[/b]

Alex_Metelkin

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

What kind of idiots are you?

Wait for the next week when the cryptocurrency will be ok

Kind of idiots?

What the hell are you telling me?

What level of mathematics do you have?

16 days has the fucking price without being synchronized and I can not get my fucking dollars benefits because if I do, I will RECHARGE hbc to 8 $ i selling it to 2 fucking dollars, so that my $ 100 of daily interest becomes $ 25, what the fuck are you telling me?

I WANT TO HAVE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT IT WANTS, I GIVE THE SAME IF THE CURRENCY IS 1 FELT CITY OR IF THE HOUSE CLOSES, BUT SYNC THE PRICE.

I do not care about losing money, that's why I never put in more than I can spend, but I DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY LAUGH IN MY FACE.

a greeting and here I will continue giving for ass until the fucking price is synchronized.

WARAYOUWANNAKILLME BRBRBRBBRBR AHAHHAHA Grin Grin
Don't cry pls
silverf28

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

Rickyboy
i'm investor, i believe in HBC,
and how much money you lost now? if not, shut up here. get out topic.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: