Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
dazwen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Hi,

i also invested today in the morning (took quite a long time to get the hbc coins fm other exchange to hbc-homepage).
when do i see first results of lending? as from tomorrow?
can i make a daily withdrawal? is there a minimum withdrawal amount? what's the fee?
cannot find FAQ?!

Thanks for your assistance Guys!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICESUMMER

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

It is different from the other programs.
the other programs simply offer lending and raise the price with Air to catch people and then what happens? it collapses, there are no offers to buy, they are not in the CMC, nobody gives the face, they can not take their money, they can not sell their currency, and what do people do? then for another that surely is the next number 1.

People are guided and influenced by youtubers, telegram channels, which announce ICO and Lending programs that are absolutely SCAM, and if not look at the Icoreview page and its telegram, it is full of scams and super happy people keep on investing in coins that are simply AIR.

HomeBlockCoin has shown several things:
1- has never failed in anything he said
2-We are in the CMC, everything works perfect, the daily payments along with your interest are now the highest I have seen (the price was not Synchronized but now yes, this shows several things, personally it has taught me one thing , PATIENCE.
Now go to YouTube and put Falconcoin, and you will see that it offers lending to 10, but beware, also transfer to 10, and the currency is worth $ 1 so 90% of loss, and it is not in the CMC it is all air, but the people super happy these days because youtubers are lending and still do not understand anything about how a business works.

3- homeblockcoin is not air because, because the price follows its flow and the strategy + the program needs time, in addition the use of currency is not only for lending, but also to buy power mining, also for bundles nodes in which you can use your HBC as a masternode and obtain profits according to the volume that is in the internal exchange, you can also use it to buy in online stores.

The most important thing of all is to have a good community, with people who have clear ideas and know how this is going, but to abstain, you have millions of coins out there, that if, within a month we are waiting for you all in HomeBlockCoin.

greetings to all

I am waiting for my transaction if it doesnt come before the campaign final i have decided not to invest.. let's see Smiley

I've sent HBC 3 hours ago with transaction hash:    edb095755a3979e4dc634dbccee276bec3e1427f150a03dccc68b7a5daf855d1

block hash:    1c90d2ce41fa7ecb02e400cde9a6d0ae90de01f0ade11dcc41e4c547ad58d667

still waiting... Im wondering if i receive before the campaign final   Huh

if it doesnt come in time i will not invest , so lets take the chance!  Smiley Wink

Hbc transactions from external to website takes 3-4hours !

Welcome Cool  

thanks let's see Smiley I'm waiting transferred from coinexchange, aleady got a lot of confirmations (62).. if it is most 4 hours.. thats good Smiley I will update
SGTClifton

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Hi,

i also invested today in the morning (took quite a long time to get the hbc coins fm other exchange to hbc-homepage).
can i make a daily withdrawal? is there a minimum withdrawal amount? what's the fee?
cannot find FAQ?!

Every 24 hours from lend time
You can withdraw your daily earnings
Minimum withdraw is 10 HBC fee is 0.010000 HBC
dazwen

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Hi,

cannot find FAQ?!

Every 24 hours from lend time
You can withdraw your daily earnings
Minimum withdraw is 10 HBC fee is 0.010000 HBC

Thanks mate!
qwertzu

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

the other programs simply offer lending and raise the price with Air to catch people and then what happens? it collapses, there are no offers to buy, they are not in the CMC, nobody gives the face, they can not take their money, they can not sell their currency, and what do people do? then for another that surely is the next number 1.

People are guided and influenced by youtubers, telegram channels, which announce ICO and Lending programs that are absolutely SCAM, and if not look at the Icoreview page and its telegram, it is full of scams and super happy people keep on investing in coins that are simply AIR.

2-We are in the CMC, everything works perfect, the daily payments along with your interest are now the highest I have seen (the price was not Synchronized but now yes, this shows several things, personally it has taught me one thing , PATIENCE.
Now go to YouTube and put Falconcoin, and you will see that it offers lending to 10, but beware, also transfer to 10, and the currency is worth $ 1 so 90% of loss, and it is not in the CMC it is all air, but the people super happy these days because youtubers are lending and still do not understand anything about how a business works.

3- homeblockcoin is not air because, because the price follows its flow and the strategy + the program needs time, in addition the use of currency is not only for lending, but also to buy power mining, also for bundles nodes in which you can use your HBC as a masternode and obtain profits according to the volume that is in the internal exchange, you can also use it to buy in online stores.

The most important thing of all is to have a good community, with people who have clear ideas and know how this is going, but to abstain, you have millions of coins out there, that if, within a month we are waiting for you all in HomeBlockCoin.

greetings to all

"1- has never failed in anything he said"
That's not true. They failed in a lot of things. Best example is that HBC didn't reached 25USD by the end of january. By reading this thread I feel like HBC owns a lot of sub-accounts to keep motivating to invest even more into their coin...

If you read all my post you will see in old pages cryng 24/7 and spaming cause we got difficult moments

so your point is that he fail because the price its not 25$ ? haha  camon , wake up , i will tell you an advice , when you are in lending you are fine , when you are holding and check the price every second check the price and then sell it thats bad move , you need follow the flow and the project .
So our argument is only the price , i think you should read the post i made , go in other lending plataform that promises you that.

You camon and wake up. If I wouldn't have a shitload of coins for the price of 11$ I would buy now and go into the lending aswell. You can't give advice to people whom situation you don't know. I have to wait for at least the 11$. I am 72% in loss (7200$!!). I wouldn't even get the money back if I would lend it now, so... C'mon yourself and don't give advices to people you don't know.
ICESUMMER

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Because the deposit will take 5-7 hours. Make an early decision to get a $8 lending before it ends. Only 8 hours and 30 minutes will finish. Be a smart investor

5-7 .. oh i hope it will not take that long ... other friend said 3-4 .. let's see i will update...
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

bitconnect had a diff agenda than HBC BCCX is what ended BCC in my opinion, understandable hopefully HBC will do well for you and all of us Smiley I think it will in due time
ICESUMMER

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Because the deposit will take 5-7 hours. Make an early decision to get a $8 lending before it ends. Only 8 hours and 30 minutes will finish. Be a smart investor

5-7 .. oh i hope it will not take that long ... other friend said 3-4 .. let's see i will update...

My deposit is verified on the edge of the 4 hour mark!! Smiley thank youu!!
ICESUMMER

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

greetings to all

I am waiting for my transaction if it doesnt come before the campaign final i have decided not to invest.. let's see Smiley

I've sent HBC 3 hours ago with transaction hash:    edb095755a3979e4dc634dbccee276bec3e1427f150a03dccc68b7a5daf855d1

block hash:    1c90d2ce41fa7ecb02e400cde9a6d0ae90de01f0ade11dcc41e4c547ad58d667

still waiting... Im wondering if i receive before the campaign final   Huh

if it doesnt come in time i will not invest , so lets take the chance!  Smiley Wink

Hbc transactions from external to website takes 3-4hours !

Welcome Cool  

I've got on the 4 hour mark Smiley I did not know this before.. I mean buy cheaper outside lend 8 inside is a cool campaign Smiley Thanks!!
pro4it

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Homeblockcoin,

NOW:
The withdrawals are currently paused.
The exchange deposits are currently paused.

Whats going on? When will the actions of the backend be available?
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

What is goin on with internal exchange? Why is it paused?
When it’s going to be available?
Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 06:43:09 PM by Zen69

That's not true. They failed in a lot of things. Best example is that HBC didn't reached 25USD by the end of january. By reading this thread I feel like HBC owns a lot of sub-accounts to keep motivating to invest even more into their coin...

Come on! Devs never PROMISED you $25 in January. It was an ANTICIPATED price level guessed based upon the market situation that was there at the time they wrote their initial whitepaper. No one can PROMISE you a price that is determined by FREE MARKET, don't you understand that? Wink
So, that's pretty silly to DEMAND the MARKET price from devs as well as ACCUSE them that they are not delivering Smiley

However, if you ask me, it was wrong from the devs side to specify the exact prices for exact periods of time, even an ANTICIPATED ones.

And I'm sorry that you built your investment strategy based on those anticipations. But come on, how can you seriously accuse devs in not "fulfilling" their price "promise"? They (hopefully) do what they can in the current difficult market situation.

Try to adapt and use the opportunities instead of whining and accusing others Wink
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

Come on! Devs never PROMISED you $25 in January. It was an ANTICIPATED price level for the period guessed based upon the market situation that was there at the time they wrote their initial whitepaper. No one can PROMISE you a price that is determined by FREE MARKET, don't you understand that? Wink
So, that's pretty silly to DEMAND the MARKET price from devs as well as ACCUSE them that they are not delivering it Smiley

However, if you ask me,  was wrong from the devs side to specify the exact prices for exact periods of time, even an ANTICIPATED one.

And I'm sorry that you built your investment strategy based on those anticipations. But come on, how can you seriously accuse devs in not "fulfilling" their price "promise"? They (hopefully) do what they can in the current difficult market situation.

Try to adapt and use the opportunities instead of whining and accusing others Wink

Its the same as when you accuse the lottery company because ur numbers didnt came out lol

WAKE UP PEOPLE CRYPTO IS LIKE A WAVE GOES UP AND DOWN - THE MORE YOU TALK AND PROMOTE THE MORE IT GAINS !!!
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

greetings to all

If you read all my post you will see in old pages cryng 24/7 and spaming cause we got difficult moments

so your point is that he fail because the price its not 25$ ? haha  camon , wake up , i will tell you an advice , when you are in lending you are fine , when you are holding and check the price every second check the price and then sell it thats bad move , you need follow the flow and the project .
So our argument is only the price , i think you should read the post i made , go in other lending plataform that promises you that.

You camon and wake up. If I wouldn't have a shitload of coins for the price of 11$ I would buy now and go into the lending aswell. You can't give advice to people whom situation you don't know. I have to wait for at least the 11$. I am 72% in loss (7200$!!). I wouldn't even get the money back if I would lend it now, so... C'mon yourself and don't give advices to people you don't know.

wow ! thats interesting.

Is it my fault that you bought at 11$ and dont lend it ? or dont sell it with loss when drop below 10? is it my fault or your fault?  this market is volalite and you must be happy that you dont got scammed or get rekt in a bubble pumping , i mean you are new in crypto and dont know how it works.
Look the market man and get a conclusion.

i think its not a fault , you have an option to lend at 8 thats not 72% in loss , now you have to choose.
lend at 8
hold and stake and follow the project , promote the coin and stay together.

You are speaking like this is the END , camon wake up another time.

With all respect thats not an argument to blame about what i said , you bought hbc at 11$ cause in 31-3 janaury the coin fluctuate in this price, its market , its crypto .
INVEST ALWAYS THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE , CHANGE MIND STAY POSITIVE OR YOU WILL GET PROBLEMS IN OUR DAILY LIFE.

PS : i also bought hbc at this price

I would like to add to your post. I am not one to defend a project over contributors especially with HBC because they still have a lot of ground to make up after getting everyone too excited and not producing those results this past month but their communication has been second to none as a lending company and getting better every week.

Hopefully you can follow this: Even if you bought at $11 (5 weeks ago), in my calculations, you could have still lent your coins at $8 anytime after it dropped to $3 on the exchanges (just 3 weeks after the $11 purchase) and even added some cheap coins to your stash. Sometime before Valentine's Day you would be even again. Even better if you lent 2 weeks after your purchase just kept earnings saved as USD and tonight the exchange rate equalizes at $5 you could exchange the earnings and today have a profit over your original investment. Lending is key here! I only wish that my team member had not used Crypotia to transfer coins to their account because we missed lending for the past 2 weeks because we thought it was the fault of HBC and it was not. Of course if someone would have explained this sooner they could have helped us get back to lending quicker Wink

Happy lending!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
networkua

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

guys I want a comment from you about this ..... how do you intend to do what was said about
https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

any nodes to copy and paste for syncing wallet will be very grateful. thanks
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

Quick Question! Deposits are paused on the exchange, but can I still deposit on the wallet section of the platform?

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
freedm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

guys I want a comment from you about this ..... how do you intend to do what was said about
https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/

I join the issue... And I'm curious to know when the hbc price will go up? Now we all can see that market price on exchanges quite low))
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Dev, was just looking at your updated roadmap. Interesting concepts. May I suggest you consider masternodes instead.
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

When will the internal exchange be available?
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: