Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292071 times)
Newtiy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Guys. I wish you good luck. But please do not forget. Such whales as banks will not go extinct neither at once nor in a couple of years. It needs decades or even more to rebuild this industry. So I am not sure that what you offer will be in a high demand, but I am grateful for you being at the very beginning of this change.
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Our HBC community is the best. Let's make HomeBlockCoin great! (again)

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

this coin very BAD ! Dev alwasy dump and dump price ! sell and sell coin !

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

networkua

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

we are all in the same boat. Look simple and wait. while they began to work we look. and pour the dirt still have time if they do not perform all that they tell us! WE WAIT
gulrom94

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Devs, please answer me. Your answer is about Bitfinex and Bittrex. It was a joke? Sorry for my bad english.
teamglobe

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Im happy right now with HBC,

finally they do something and interact with us here on bitcointalk and also on telegram,
this is exactly what i wanted, so keep your work going on and to all the negative people
what are still here and are "NEVER HAPPY" just leave the boat please thanks !!!

HBC soon to the moon Wink
networkua

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Devs, please answer me. Your answer is about Bitfinex and Bittrex. It was a joke? Sorry for my bad english.

such exchanges, I do not think they will add them. you can just look at the BitConnect and also we will think that those will be available! Well, look. They promised us !!!!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

please process my deposit
address : H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
TXID : c4b7e21491878e3fd0ea45ce6be0f888770e583fbe45f10ec30b8cfda930322d
username : bheliisya

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
Okay will be checked asap

YES we (YOU) are!

If you haven't seen on coinexchange today, some people were trying to dump HBC with 150k HBC on the sell side which wasn't us! If we are not transparent enough for you good luck finding a better coin Wink

I'm so happy Smiley

Thank you... I love you HomeBlockCoin
Thank you sir, we love to hear that!!!

To anyone thinking of joining this project, feel great concern and fear. The bottom line is they need people like me to hang around and legitimately be angry at crooked things they have done. If you noticed they skipped over my request for deposit credit to help others because they have researched my postings on other projects and know I do not give up.

That way when they decide to run away with your money they can blame people like me for the"FUD". It is not FUD when I have jumped through all of their hoops to get a response and proven many times that the deposit is valid but never credited. This project has been cutting corners and doing crooked things since the begining when they would not give me my BTC back during the ICO and I was forced to pay $5 per coin to get it back. Now the coin is worth about $3 and $2 by the end of this week when they disappear again. The people of this project are bipolar. You could not even make it 24 hours off good news before pissing people off again HBC. CREDIT THE DEPOSIT that plainly shows up n the explorer but not in the HBC account - unless you have no money left.

Unbelievable! It is one thing after another with this project. Start doing your jobs right!

You are bad intentions. Because, you may want a solution.
And HomeBlockCoin works for us
Yes we literally work for you all Wink We do our best believe us!

No joke, we already talked to Bittrex and also Bitfinex, the regulations are pretty strict but we want to fulfill them to be able to get listed on these exchanges by the end of 2018!

finally they do something and interact with us here on bitcointalk and also on telegram,
this is exactly what i wanted, so keep your work going on and to all the negative people

Thank you very much sir, we want to make HBC the greatest thing in 2018 for all of you! Together we can!

such exchanges, I do not think they will add them. you can just look at the BitConnect and also we will think that those will be available! Well, look. They promised us !!!!
Yeah we did, we are not a copy or something else we are HBC we stand together and we will achieve our goals 2018 together!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
networkua

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1

YES we (YOU) are!

If you haven't seen on coinexchange today, some people were trying to dump HBC with 150k HBC on the sell side which wasn't us! If we are not transparent enough for you good luck finding a better coin Wink

I'm so happy Smiley

Thank you... I love you HomeBlockCoin
Thank you sir, we love to hear that!!!

To anyone thinking of joining this project, feel great concern and fear. The bottom line is they need people like me to hang around and legitimately be angry at crooked things they have done. If you noticed they skipped over my request for deposit credit to help others because they have researched my postings on other projects and know I do not give up.

That way when they decide to run away with your money they can blame people like me for the"FUD". It is not FUD when I have jumped through all of their hoops to get a response and proven many times that the deposit is valid but never credited. This project has been cutting corners and doing crooked things since the begining when they would not give me my BTC back during the ICO and I was forced to pay $5 per coin to get it back. Now the coin is worth about $3 and $2 by the end of this week when they disappear again. The people of this project are bipolar. You could not even make it 24 hours off good news before pissing people off again HBC. CREDIT THE DEPOSIT that plainly shows up n the explorer but not in the HBC account - unless you have no money left.

Unbelievable! It is one thing after another with this project. Start doing your jobs right!

Yes we literally work for you all Wink We do our best believe us!

No joke, we already talked to Bittrex and also Bitfinex, the regulations are pretty strict but we want to fulfill them to be able to get listed on these exchanges by the end of 2018!

Thank you very much sir, we want to make HBC the greatest thing in 2018 for all of you! Together we can!

Yeah we did, we are not a copy or something else we are HBC we stand together and we will achieve our goals 2018 together!

Yes, all right, you're not a copy! You just listen to people and make your stock exchange everything that we already asked. and give us the news once a day. This will greatly help you and we will talk about you.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

She asked me to please not to give her real name online but her HBC username is cd77cd77.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

thanks admin, but still 0 HBC now
i will wait Cheesy
I forwarded it to our support team so they will check it please contact me in 24 hours again if the problem is still there.

Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

She asked me to please not to give her real name online but her HBC username is cd77cd77.
We will check this asap.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

Your next feature is still up in the next 24h like you told us yesterday?
mkoomk

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

I requested my followers to buy more HBC, even they just support with buying only 1 HBC.. just to break the sell wall and not allow others to dump the price.. and we won !! price is mooning.. we are HBC !!!
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Sorry but I cannot follow what you are saying. HomeblockCoin works for us? Am I not asking them to fix something? Am I not part of "us"?

Also, my intentions are to help a team member. If you would like to join my team and have someone with as much passion as I do backing you up too please let me know and I will send my referral link. My team trusted me and I will do my best to never let them down.

Peace

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

I requested my followers to buy more HBC, even they just support with buying only 1 HBC.. just to break the sell wall and not allow others to dump the price.. and we won !! price is mooning.. we are HBC !!!

I am with you. Once my team member gets their deposit credited, I will let the others know. We have been waiting a little over 2 weeks to buy back in and start making loans - lots of pent-up demand here. Unfortunately, one team member is asking if we want to buy her out now (we likely will).

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

I know some are angry with me but people should stop quoting my posts and just call me out by name. I already said I would delete my negative posts if they made the deposit right.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Irokez_st

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

Explain more how stacking works! It's not clear: the second week he writes weight 4019 and a reward in 3 days !!
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

@HomeBlockCoin I really love the latest countdown timer for lending. I won't get too excited until the missing deposit is credited but it looks like a giant may be awakening.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Explain more how stacking works! It's not clear: the second week he writes weight 4019 and a reward in 3 days !!

The days are definitely off because someone with more weight can come in and push you back a bit but it does level out and the monthly rates are usually dead on. It may take a few extra days to see the staking credit but you will get it in full based on mature coin balance. Staking has been the safety net for my team during the growing pains this month.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Shut up, go buy DOGE and gtfo..troll.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: