Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

Yes. First go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and you can do Social media, Blog posts bounties.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

Sometimes there is a bounty campaigns allowed newbies, you can search it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. But also if you have accounts in Twitter or Facebook - you can participate in it without looking for your rank on BT.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

there is an awful lot of Bounty for beginners in the live marketplace we choose that suits us.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:49 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
Usually newbies can participate in social media campaigns and translation bounties probably, I don't think that they will accept you to join signature campaigns with a newbie rank. However, I would advice you to go through marketplace sub-forum(bitcoin section and altcoin section), probably you might find projects which looks interesting and which you might be interested in promoting. Good luck.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

For newbie I sugesst you to search a bounty with an easy rule. There is much bounty thread you can choose on annoucment. Social media bounty i think its a good to begin. An if you have more skill like make an article on blog or video it will be a plus value. Always learning by doing or if you have a friend who have same passion with you , ask them and make a community. It will make your knowledge growth and earning much coin on bounty. Keep spirit because you can pass it too.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:03:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356552.msg24014895#msg24014895
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Newbies can participate in almost any bounty campaign. With the exception of signature campaigns. If you have a twitter account or facebook account, then you can participate in them. You can also publish articles on such blogs as Medium, Stimit and Newbium.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:11 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
search for multibot campaign, it has signature campaign, translational campaign,  twitter campaign and bounty campaign,  it accepts even newbies ,only 10 posts per week needed but it has started like weeks ago. I suggest to you to try to rank up as you can because it is hard to find campaigns if you are newbie. There are very little campaigns that offer to newbie and even junior members, but if you rank up there are even more possibilities and opportunies for a campaign to participate.  Also when you have higher rank you will be paid higher than lower ranks.  I also suggest to you that you may find signature campaign because it pau
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:00 AM

Take a look at paycent bounty campaign https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/. It's pretty uncommon so even newbies could participate there.

Thanks for this sir I will try it.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

Hi,

You can apply to our Bounty program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360701.msg24066453#msg24066453

We take our bounty very serious, so Newbies getting more attention.

No Signature right now...
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:55 AM

I don't think their is a campaign for newbies, especially signature for you to do campaign keep posting to become a Junior member.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

No some campaigns want high quality posters, but sometimes there are campaigns that offer newbies bounty campaigns, but you can easily go to junior member just keep on posting.

If you get higher you can choose a better campaign who pays you better.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

I'm going to look into trade.io bounty program. It looks like an ICO i could invest in, but i will wait till im sure. Team is helping me with understanding things better as regards their ICO.
If you want, join their bounty here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

Yeap, Try Trade.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
Is a good ICO anw, has excellent team and the project is solid.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

There are number of compaign in which Newbie can participate in many compaign. You may search for multibot compaign,it has translational campaign,  twitter campaign and bounty campaign, but you can not participate in signature compaign.  It gives chance to participate and want only 10 posts per week. But there are also some compaign which does not allow newbie to particiate they generally ask for jr. members.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

I think KELA.io offers signature vacancies for newbies. For some reason, I can't seem to find it on the bounties section maybe it got trashed...

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

This is actually a very useful thread which should ideally be always easy to find as many people who are Newbies would typically need it as they enter bitcointalk for their first times. Bounty campaigns for Newbies are rare and precious.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Only social media bounty is suitable here in this forum for newbies.A few campaign manager accept newbie for signature campaign bounty.So try to find out social media bounty into alt coin section.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

Try the bounty of VLB it offers a variety of services man looking at its commercial looks promising and they don't  look suspicious so you can very well know that they pay good. At any case try searching for good payer in any bounty campaigns try looking at the services section there are variety of selection there.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:28 AM

If you search well you find several campaigns that accept Jr. Member. Be careful because we have several campaigns that are frauds, I have already dropped in 3 since I created account in the forum.A take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Tip:
Participate in airdrops, facebook and twitter campaigns. If you have aptitude to write also participate in blogging campaigns (this yields a lot)
It's best to not join any bounties when you are a newbie. A newbie should be learning how to use Bitcoin and what is going on in Crypto...not just doing things for money.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███