Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

я yжe нeплoxo зapaбoтaлa в бayнти, вceм coвeтyю yчacтвoвaть, этo бecплaтныe тoкeны вce тaки, чтo бы был пopядoк нyжнo вecти тaблицы

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

There are many bounty campaigns for new the best place to get a good one is using icodrop and go to bounty you will see a list of bounty's from there you can go through each one and know which one accepts newbie.
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I think they can join in other bounty campaigns such as social media bounty.
Most newbie campaigns are run by Signature Campaign Managers
that search fro people that registered on this forum with sole reason to
participate in signature campaigns. thanks.

pcatalin93

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

There are 5000 VIBs daily distributed among users that actively contribute to the database, expand the user base and promote our services. Tokens are added to your profile in 48 hours. The number of VIBs you receive depend on the number of users who contribute to Viberate platform on a defined day.

This is what we reward

SOCIAL

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC

Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

ANY LINKS SHARED FROM OUR

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

Just be active on their website and you`ll earn your coins.
Then you can trade them everywhere you want.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

It was not really hard to find campaigns when you are a junior member today, so just focus on creating constructive post's and wait for your rank to increase before planning to join on campaigns and that is the best thing to do as well in order to practice your grammar.

atupolev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:35:25 PM by atupolev

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
Your rank is Member now. So you can participate in almost all the bounty signature companies. The road from newbie to junior member takes one month
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

You  can star with small fee. Check managers like Needmoney, ALU,hua_hui, amazix. They has good projects for you but pay your attantion with rules, read more! some of them needs to join Telegram when start
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

We do have bounties for Newbies, for example social networks, etc.

And also Referal program for anyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330739.0
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

As a start i would suggest you to search and Join The THUG Community, They have a very detailed whitepaper and a strong vision, They even have Free weekly Airdroos and bounties where you can get 1k+ THUGS, For an initial experience that would be good for you and they are already listed on the market
yahata144

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

lots of bounty that can be followed by beginner (jr. member) but for newbie i have never seen it, try spectiv or some bounty followed by many experts in this forum
Btcwashu

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

lots of bounty that can be followed by beginner (jr. member) but for newbie i have never seen it, try spectiv or some bounty followed by many experts in this forum

Just keep searching mate, there's a lot bounty campaign that accepting the rank of newbies and patience is the key because you can't sort which bounty campaign who accept newbies. And I sure to you because I came from other bounties that accept me when I'm a newbie like this bounty campaign below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037790.0
bibitao69

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

In the past we have got few campaigns as well bounty programs that accept newbies. Now everything has been changes and as quoted above user needs to make himself at least a junior member to get a slot into any of the campaign. For this user needs to wait for few weeks time.
vivuta107

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

I was newbie I used to go to read more and ask other seniors. in order to gain more knowledge about the world of bounty and make no mistakes
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

I was newbie I used to go to read more and ask other seniors. in order to gain more knowledge about the world of bounty and make no mistakes

Just keep searching mate there's a lot bounty campaign that accepting the rank of newbies just like " Remecoin.io" that bounty campaign accept newbies just read the rules and regulations on that campaign and you must have to follow their ruses.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

I think there are but you can join social networks such as facebook twitter just because it's possible for the newbie to cool down first before you rank before you hit the signature campaign and so much more wages there
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe above me have a lot to answer your question. According to my experience join bounty, to my knowledge most bounty only impose rank for signature campaign, so you can join the newbie level.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Here is a small reference to what you need to do when choosing an ICO project.
Investing in ICO project:  top-7 factors to pay attention

1️⃣For any transaction use only wallets indicated on the official web-site of the project. Most of ICOs are built on Ethereum’s blockchain, so Myetherwallet is the most popular option. Don’t use exchange wallets for this purpose! Always be careful while writing the address of smart-contract.

2️⃣ Carefully explore all the info about developers team and advisors. Reliable developers never conceal data about themselves! They must have open profiles in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter  etc. Try to figure out, which projects have been already developed by the team and how successful they were. 

3️⃣ Explore the  Whitepaper and try to figure out, which problem will be solved by the project. Many start-ups take the form of ICO just because it’s trendy. Most of them are doomed to failure.   

4️⃣Pay attention to the duration of the ICO campaign. Promising project don’t need too much time for fundraising. When the crowdfunding lasts for months, it’s an indicator of the low interest of investors as well as the lack of project’s potential. The red flag. 

5️⃣ Take a look at the Github account – that’s the face of a project. The lack of activity means that team isn’t too deep into the work. 

6️⃣  Figure out, which bonus was offered to large investors during pre-sale. Larger is bonus – higher the possibility that the token’s rate will drop. 

7️⃣ Bear in mind, that large bonuses for referrals during Bounty program and airdrops are usually followed by the fast decline of the rate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Not for Newbie. You must rank up to Jr.Member first before join that. Because if newbie can do that, maybe there is will be many spam post or even multiply account to get profit.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Everything is very simple! Usually I always look at the budget that is allocated for the campaign bounty and estimate how much I can get for my work. Then I look at what manager it leads (the manager from the forum or the manager of this campaign), for me it is important and in the end I try to find out information about this campaign. Just pay attention to the date of the end of the bounty company. If her graduation date is very far, then think about whether to invest in it every day
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

I don't think their is a campaign for newbies, especially signature for you to do campaign keep posting to become a Junior member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: