Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Doing bounty in a rank of newbie is very rare since merit system is implemented. This newbie rank is on hold because of many participants in this forum. This is also the reason why theymos created merit system, to avoid massive bounty hunters in this forum. Well, actually bounties are not the priorities on this forum.

You can check on marketplace if there's a newbie campaign for you.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

All I know for a newbie special campaign can certainly be unless participating in a signature campaign may not be eligible for a newbie. For bounty twitter campaigns, Facebook, Content Creations, Airdrop. If all the campaigns I mentioned are eligible. Maybe for the rank of newbie can participate in the bounty.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

for now we can participate in the Bounty campaign gift only for accounts with Jr.Member rankings and above accounts, but there are also some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like ArcBlock, P2PS, and we can search in other Altcoin Announcements section , because there will be many ANN threads in ICO, there will definitely be ICOs that accept newbie to join their campaign for now.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

you can rarely seen a bounty campaign that needs newbie rank for now. I can see most of the campaign rank requirement is jr member and above. but try to do some research maybe there is an open slot for newbie like you.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

with that, it's better to first understand all the rules in the forum and also try to,
read or post on the thread when you do and if posting it yourself has a good idea then it will be good.

Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

As a newbie there bounty for you as many as but be aware as a newbie you not per take in a signature bounty that is because your rank in the bitcoin forum is not up to their requirement due so manager are now accepting newbie in their signature but very before you see such manager.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

WePower is a good bounty campaign for a newbie to participate in. Not only is WePower trying to disrupted the energy sector, but it also have a generous bounty campaign for its community and supporters. I recommend that you have a look at WePower.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

There are some campaigns that welcome newbies, but unfortunately they are few because too many people have abused bounties by creating multiple accounts and using them in the same bounty.
unicornmenace

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Do you kniw any tool or service where you can look through airdrop and bounty campaigns?
kohnewlife

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Get your memberships sorted. Make sure you have an account for AT LEAST each of the following:
Bitcointalk.org (this one is pretty obvious)
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook (I don't do FB campaigning - I keep this just for my personal life.)
Reddit
Medium
YouTube
Steemit
Discord
Slack (maybe)
Any other Blogging platform that is currently popular.
Feel free to join any of the dedicated Bounty websites that are popping up. eg. bountylord.com (bookmark it) | Amazix Bounties @ bounties.biz (subscribe)
Cryptocompare.com
twitteraudit.com (for your Twitter account)

Get your Crypto Wallets sorted. Have a selection of crypto wallet addresses for receiving your bounties:

ETH (most useful) and the Wallet must be ERC-20 compatible, as most tokens are of this type
XEM (Desktop version, not mobile app - Mosiacs currently aren't visible on the mobile wallets)
WAVES
DO NOT USE EXCHANGE ADDRESSES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Not many, only takes 6 weeks to reach Jr anyway.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

There are not a lot of bounty campaigns that accept newbies but they are out there, it just takes time to find the ones that offer bounties for newbies and even at that you also have to do the research to determine if the project is a scam project or a legit one. Go on bounties sites, they should list bounties there and you can check which ones are accepting newbies in their campaigns

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

There are. Couple of Bounties that accept newbies , just browse the forum well and you shall find what you are looking for,. However, as a newbie, I'd advice you to concentrate on building your ranks first and. Get to junior member at least, this is normally the least rank most bounties campaign accept. When you get here, there are higher chances  or even making more from the campaign so

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I think bounty campaigns are not for newbies. The minimun rank requirement is a jr. Member, and besides of bounty campaign, the airdrop campaign is the only campaign that a newbie can participate.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

If I were you don't in a hurry just post at least 30 activity that make it to 30 post for you to rank up to jr member then after that you can join in a signature campaign, you can choose any ICO that accepting jr member. 

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

There are. Couple of Bounties that accept newbies , just browse the forum well and you shall find what you are looking for,. However, as a newbie, I'd advice you to concentrate on building your ranks first and. Get to junior member at least, this is normally the least rank most bounties campaign accept. When you get here, there are higher chances  or even making more from the campaign so

Not agree, this time most of the bounties did not already accepting newbies, since the merit are required to rank up the account almost the bounties accepting jr. member to up. I agree with you in the idea as a beginner they need first gather information about the forum/cryptocurrency. This is because when the time they can join in bounty they have idea how to promote the project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

How to stop surviving and start living? I can help you find the answer here. You just have to click! It is so simple! Interesting project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I think it's  unusual to find a good bounty having provision for newbie in bounty campaign, ranks that are consider in bounty campaign usually start for rank of jr member upward work hard to become a jr member so that you can start signature bounty campaign.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I think that beginners in the bounty field should first of all study more information about the projects they are going to work with and participate in campaigns that are going on for a long time and that have airdrops, subscription and other campaigns
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

It's hard to find campaigns for beginners, just rank your account in jr to join the campaign. A beginner should not join any campaign because you are still learning, do not be too greedy the time will come to you. And most gift campaigns only accept accounts from members. So you need to spend several weeks to upgrade your account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: