Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

I would like say you,, when you see BTC price is down You can buy and hold it also wait for Price up..

so when BTC will up you will sell it..for sure you will make profit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
websitemaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:05:24 PM

I would like say you,, when you see BTC price is down You can buy and hold it also wait for Price up..

so when BTC will up you will sell it..for sure you will make profit..

I totally agree with you BUT there is always "What if" in my head ....  for example what if will not go up again for some longer time?  Smiley
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin
I am happy you said 'YOU THINK'… No one and absolutely no one can really know what happens after the fork, it might be a little dip, it might be a huge one and then we can see bitcoin testing another ATH. Buy in whenever you have the chance and if it dips and you have some more funds, then buy in the more.

I have made those mistakes of waiting in the past and then, I have learnt my lessons from them which is never to wait for too long. Just take the best opportunity you have now, because at a point you will see it soaring more than what you are getting it.
flowpify

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Try and sell your btc now, you can buy later at cheaper rate.
That is if BTC keeps going down. It may very well do so but it's not sure. And if he wants to buy it back after the price went up, and maybe up the price he sold them to, it may not be a good decision
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

What is going to happen tomorrow nobody will give you the assurance so. My suggestion is look in the strategy of previous and it will tell you what you should do. If you have a sufficient fund in your hand you no need to sell better you can buy more as day by day the rate of bitcoin is performing well. So try to buy don't sell.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:45:30 PM

I think it is very good time to enter into bitcoin or little bit wait.
If price goes around 6000$ then i think it is a good buy.
When the Bitcoin cash FOMO buy will stop then the money will flow again to bitcoin.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:59:58 PM

Current bitcoin price is around $6400 and I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoins or just hold it. I wouldn't sell my bitcoins for cheap. I think there will be panic selling in day or two but keep holding it if you trust your investment or just buy more bitcoins to maximize your profit.
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:04:45 PM

You should buy more.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:40 PM

Yes, now is the good time to buy Bitcoin, the price is dropping in the good way to buy.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

It looks like the same size candle like 14.09.2017. 15.09.2017 it went up again. It happens. Short time weak hands exiting.
A good place to add positions.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:49 PM

BTC has dumped, you can buy now to get much profit. The price is too low now. I think it will recover soon.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
websitemaker

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

BTC has dumped, you can buy now to get much profit. The price is too low now. I think it will recover soon.

I will wait a little more (24h) ... than I will buy! Smiley
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

The price is dropping as of the moment so its better to really want for the price to really go like $6000 before making your decisions. I think btc has been dumped in favor of bch which is now above $1000. However, I consider this a good and healthy correction for btc and sometimes we need to see this kind of happening. This is a good test how btc market is strong and those bch pumpers will soon realized that its better to go back to btc. They will just take profit and will either moved to btc again or altcoins in the next days or so. So better hodl on your btc and not cash it out with this panic selling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

I think it's better to wait first because if you buy now maybe you will lose because bitcoin price will go down.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

We have to wait until today's candle is green, and then is some logic to buy.
Where is probably some differences with stock market and charts do not work the same way?
If consider all the news and adds over the ICOs BTC will be in the run minimum year.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Wait for the price to drop (if its possible to drop) because you can increase your investment into it. For the meantime just hold all your bitcoin and don't sell it. Today is the right time to hold since bitcoin price is contiuesly to increase. And maybe by next year we can reach for up to $10k price of bitcoin.
That’s good to wait for price to drop because bitcoin has ability to get attentions of people toward it and as the price will fall buying will be my first prior also and this time is really profit acquiring time and more of it those investor who invested into it earlier now this time is really beneficial for them and they have an opportunity to earn well and more of it those who have capital now they can buy at this stage also.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

exactly, i too suspect a fall to a very low price. but am not sure too of when that will be. . . i really hope it is before the fork.
Anyone hoping for a fall should not hope because they want to buy in.
They can buy a little now and then watch out if there would be a dip but if $7600 gets broken, then they should better rush back in. Except for that, we may experience some corrections far back down between $6300-$6500, which would be a very good time to buy back in for profit.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

Wait for the price to drop (if its possible to drop) because you can increase your investment into it. For the meantime just hold all your bitcoin and don't sell it. Today is the right time to hold since bitcoin price is contiuesly to increase. And maybe by next year we can reach for up to $10k price of bitcoin.
That’s good to wait for price to drop because bitcoin has ability to get attentions of people toward it and as the price will fall buying will be my first prior also and this time is really profit acquiring time and more of it those investor who invested into it earlier now this time is really beneficial for them and they have an opportunity to earn well and more of it those who have capital now they can buy at this stage also.

Price has already dropped now so if you have a plan to buy bitcoins then without making any delay you should buy now as price may start recovering once again in coming days and it may go beyond $7k once again so if you don't buy now then you may regret for not buying at a right time as now we are marching towards the end of the year and at that time we will see much higher price of bitcoins so its good to buy now and hold it till the end of the year.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

Price has already dropped now so if you have a plan to buy bitcoins then without making any delay you should buy now as price may start recovering once again in coming days and it may go beyond $7k once again so if you don't buy now then you may regret for not buying at a right time as now we are marching towards the end of the year and at that time we will see much higher price of bitcoins so its good to buy now and hold it till the end of the year.
If you have enough bitcoin or cash in your account for me I think it is the better timing to buy bitcoin because price of this coin in the market was dropping down. It was a good start of investment, especially when you're a trader.
I'm looking forward that after this segwit bitcoin price will rapidly raising up.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:57 PM

It depends on the amount you are holding but since the price is high you can sell now and buy when its down.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: