Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8144 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is the right opportunity to buy BTC at low price since we know that soon it will rise again and it is stable in 6k-8k USD for now. We can tale a look on how btc perform now that we should buy while we have still time because I know soon it will explode again.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is the right opportunity to buy BTC at low price since we know that soon it will rise again and it is stable in 6k-8k USD for now. We can tale a look on how btc perform now that we should buy while we have still time because I know soon it will explode again.
Yes, but you can place a buy order at $6,500 for bitcoin, because its price periodically drops below this level, which is a very good price to enter, as I believe. After this, of course you need to wait when prices start to grow on all the cryptocurrencies and get your expected profit.
seoservicesus

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

You should purchase currently expansive range of bitcoin the explanations square measure on the grounds that the speed of bitcoin is increasing with time and this is often on the grounds that a significant speculator have begin putt resources into bitcoin currently and moreover the shoppers of bitcoin is increasing attributable to that the speed of bitcoin is increasing.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

If you are holding bitcoin in your wallet dont think about selling it today because the price is too low. The best think you have to do now is buy more and hold it bitcoin will rise again soon and maybe befire the end if this year bitcoin will raise again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

if in my opinion do not ever sell bitcoin right now because will surely regret in the not long time. because I'm sure baseball long sure of bitcoin will rise again as before. so it is better to bear it first and be patient too

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Now bitcoin is traded at $6xxx, i think now is a good time to consider to buy bitcoin, for 3 or 4 months later, when the market is going up, bitcoin will reach higher price maybe 10xxx $, and you can earn some money

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

preview the market price before acting if the price is down like this week of week you should buy it and you can save it first so that the price time has gone up you will reach
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

preview the market price before acting if the price is down like this week of week you should buy it and you can save it first so that the price time has gone up you will reach
The fact is that there is an idea yet to earn on the difference in the price of Bitcoin. Already that week there was a rise and fall by 500 dollars. Thus, taking into account 6 450 dollars and 7000 dollars, it is already a good profit for several days.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:13 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:16:01 PM by millenniumcoin

I suggest you buy btc and be courageous in hoiding your coin for some time before selling.
You have to understand that buying low because the price has dropped, has disadvantages too.if you buy bitcoin simply because the price is 7000$, there is that possibilities for a drop further or rise higher. Price are unpredictable and in this situations, i think you should buy bitcoin whenever you are ready do start your investment and not because there is rise or fall in price of bitcoin.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

That's right, and since Bitcoin is not doing good right now in terms of its value as it plummeted around 6.4k dollars. I am pretty sure that you won't get any return if you sell now. In terms of buying, even if I would say that it's a good time because of the fact that the prices of most coins are low, if you don't have a capital to spare, then just stick to what you have and wait for the time when the coins in your portfolio would rise back up. Adding more liability in this unpredictable market would be a bigger burden to carry for those who doesn't have enough to use as capital.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Obviously this is the best time for buying Bitcoin, not for selling, because the price is low and keep decreasing since few weeks. Selling with this low rates will not help you to make real profits, but if you can afford to buy good amount of BTC nowadays, and holding few other months at least, you can get the double of your investment or even more .
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

I suggest you buy Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is very high today. Buying Bitcoin is not only for investment but also for buying a guarantee for yourself and your family.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

I suggest you to buy back now while bitcoin price is too low at the moment and earn a big profit when bitcoin price will goes up soon.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

bitcoin prices are currently falling and this is a good time to buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin it is better to hold and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again as bitcoin prices will surely rise again and will give profit

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

I put pending orders with a ladder up to $ 6000, but now I'm not sure that we'll get there, bitcoin can shoot at any moment and you can not have time to buy it at a good price!
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Buy low Sell high ! Just buy now with eyes closed and hold then wait for the perfect time to sell, I can see Btc going up soon..
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.

You should buy Bitcoins as the market price is going down day by day is just due to the demand and people are panic that is why they are selling their coins that results in fall of price. Actually they have no knowledge about buying and selling timings of Bitcoin and due to that stress their accents are making them sell their coins early that result in loss. You need to buy even more this time so that a time will come when you sell your coins at high price.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

if I think it's better now to buy a lot of bitcoin because I'm sure if you want to wait for a long time of course you can benefit can be doubled from the bitcoin price you buy. so if you still have bitcoin do not sell, in the first hold if my suggestion hell
My advice is to buy more bitcoin because the price is low and cheap and that is a big oppurtunity for us and maybe in the future we can not buy bitcoin with a lower price, so buy more now and hold it for long time and just sell it when the price is high.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

If you are already holding Bitcoin, just relax and wait for it to go down a bit, and go up for the next coming years. If you know how to trade and know what you are doing, then watch out as you might sell your Bitcoin at the bottom. Better stay holding than losing the trade.
well i guess this is best perfect time for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market price reach its lowest value, and the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin to its lowest value and hold it until market price of bitcoin will pump up so its better to buy now bitcoin and hold.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Now Btc is the price is kept increasing in the market and has the chance to increase its price even higher value and i suggest all my fellow buy the Bitcoin when it is at dips in order to get more benefit from it when the price starts increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: