Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop, Mining, Staking, Bounties  (Read 1126 times)
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.

airdrop =  must be active in finding new airdrop, but need luck to get high priced coins from airdrop  Cheesy
mining  =  requires RIG or ASIC,electricity costs,etc
bounty  =  it takes effort to promote the project and usually it takes 1/2 months until ICO ends

from that option if want a faster profit then airdrop is the right choice

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

Here all have their strategies on the forum - somebody participates in the Airdrop often, and some only in the bounty. I like bounty more because in the process you can learn a lot of details about the project and can be involved in ico
Billie2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.

For now i am always active in airdrop, and depend on the luck to get high price coins from airdrop, because usually i recieved shitcoins from it that has a very low value.
So on this case, i always looking for the successful campaign to get good rewards from airdrop,
And also aside from that i used to participate in bounties and i have to take a lot of patience and efforts to do the job and promote the projects that was given to the participants, and it usually takes 1/2 months until ICO ends.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

Mining and Bounties are usually safe to start in bitcoin. Trading might scam you as well as airdrop so keep in mind that to be cautious. For me, i'll just do Bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

I actually go for bounty and airdrops because there are lot of cool cash there.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

I actually go for bounty and airdrops because there are lot of cool cash there.

Crowdholding Bounty:

- Telegram Support: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/288/ico-bounty-telegram-support
- Twitter Support:  https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/258/bounty-marketing-assistance-twitter-campaign
- Facebook: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/256/bounty-facebook-campaign-marketing-assistance
- Referrals 10%: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/282/ico-bounty-referrals-receive-10-commission-for-referring-friends
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

Bounty is my favourite. Since I am active in bitcointalk reading and contributing, I earn coins from projects I like at the same time.

As for mining, if it is profitable after factoring in costs then yes I think it is good as well.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

Airdrops are definitely the fastest, but a lot of them are very small in $ amount. It is worth it though because occasionally you will get something such as eBTC.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

Depends on the amount of profit that you are going to get. Ofcourse airdrops and bounties will be the fastest ones. I'm not sure of they can be compared with mining because mining require skills, time and investments to make money but the profit should be good.

yes and its depends on how much your money to start with. if you planing to mining you need a lot of money to do so. bounty and airdrop is good way to start farming money. even thought its depends on whether the ico succeed or not

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

Depends on the amount of profit that you are going to get. Ofcourse airdrops and bounties will be the fastest ones. I'm not sure of they can be compared with mining because mining require skills, time and investments to make money but the profit should be good.

yes and its depends on how much your money to start with. if you planing to mining you need a lot of money to do so. bounty and airdrop is good way to start farming money. even thought its depends on whether the ico succeed or not
as being free to have some airdrop there is no wrong with that because we know that it would help us in the near future we know that the value of airdrop coins are small but some coins are start on that maybe we have to become patient on this for us to have a good profit, Fro me bounty and airdrop is the good and easy way.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

elige coin

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

If you want to participate in the bounty campaign, please fill out the participant form.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/qU5fGh

Registration in the bounty campaign
Registration in the bounty campaign of Elige.re project
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

Airdrops and bounties are OK. With airdrops, you don't know if you'll be lucky or not. With bounties, you can control the outcome of your work. Staking, I have not tried it. Mining, I mined ETN but my net is so slow so I'd rather trade for now.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

if from this forum maybe airdrop and bounty hunting is best to do, not really the best because sometime ICO not success or the price is low in market for bounty hunter

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

I think bounty and airdrop. With bounty you have a lot of information about the new project and you are more concerned about crypto by following the projects. When you do the airdrop you have a lot of different tokens. By following the market you have information about ico and stock market. this information may seem like it does not work very well. but it will work very hard in 2-3 years
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

airdrop is a cool to do and hussle free you just need to wait for the timee they send the tokens, while you can earn on bounties too, this is not so much work to do in return of a good pay outs.. it just takes time and patience is really a virtue, i am talking bout those alt coins that are good and not those scammaz
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

Bounty is the best way. For example, that project support their users with more than 27 000 $
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

So for me Bounties and Airdrops require a bit of leg work but no cost. where as mining involves cost but no leg work. it completely depends on how quickly you want returns and how much time and money you are willing to invest.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Dzunk

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

for me it was PoS, because many airdrops/bounties require either a registration on some forum, or enough followers on fb/twitter etc. so i have participated only in a few, but even so it wasnt very profitable. staking on the other hand gives me the option to make some % of my investment every month...and i also noticed that many airdrop/bounties turn out ot be scams, which discourages me to join those which have shady website or not enough info circling around the internet about them...
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:00 PM

bounty hunting  is the way to  go,with  this you are sure you are investing your time i a sure endeavour, Airdrop hunting can be by the side,lots of fake scam Airdrop this days.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:26:25 PM

This is other way to earn coin and token in this forum for all member with long times support!
Thank to all dev and member!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: