Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop, Mining, Staking, Bounties  (Read 1126 times)
aroweyen (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

Depends on the amount of profit that you are going to get. Ofcourse airdrops and bounties will be the fastest ones. I'm not sure of they can be compared with mining because mining require skills, time and investments to make money but the profit should be good.

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

I love bounties first because it helps you follow news and learn more about coins, you can advertise your favourite coin while learning and it even makes you money. Airdrops are not my kind. I join them time to time but I don't think free lunch is really free. Mining, no. I don't have good hardware.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.

I think it all depends on what kind of coin. If it is a token that uniquely bounty. If this altcon - mining

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

the things I do on this forum, I can say everything because for airdrop is not always profitable although the process is fast, then for mining I often analyze the newly released coin and not all new coin is very fast in the profits, and for bounty who also I follow because if we do not follow / work on bounty be it social media, signature or translation then we ourselves do not have a handle in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Not all airdrops are legit, so be careful joining some Airdrops especially if they wants to get your private key. You need to report that immediately, those are scammers. I think most safer are Bounties and Mining.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

I think Airdrop is the fastest but profit is not that big.  And there's hasn't been a good airdrop this past weeks, I think the trend is fading off.  Bounty is okay and profitable and signature campaigns are most profitable in my observation.  Just choose the most promising coin out there, investigate and learn a few thins about your target coin.  Hope this helps.  Thank you.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

I think if you don't you are lazy enough, then you can go airdrop hunting. But as one have said, there's no good airdrop lately and others have turn in scam. But if you want to work your ass off  then join bounty because they really pay good at the end. The only catch is that you should join a ICO that is not a scam. Really hard to tell now which is not though because I've just seem a good ICO that didn't pay in the end because the hard cap was not reached.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

Depends on the amount of profit that you are going to get. Ofcourse airdrops and bounties will be the fastest ones. I'm not sure of they can be compared with mining because mining require skills, time and investments to make money but the profit should be good.

I think for mining you dont need skill only you need is a good hardware, but it is true that Airdrops and participating in bounties will give more profit. And if you have skill in writing blogs, articles or able to translate the white paper and other stuffs of the coin in your language then you can get more profit.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

For me it's airdroping,bounty hunting because mining is not possible for me.

lprytk

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

if you dont have any skills such as writing or active social media usage etc. mining will be better but if only you have good hardware. i try to do bounties or airdrops.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

Airdrop is easy but you don't get huge profit. Mining requires skills so....my fanourite is bounty. You get to contribute and sometimes even learn smth new by keeping yourself uptodate all the time. I just found this one: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task
You just comment your favourite ICO startup and the reward is 1000YUP= 1 ETH. I am already searching for the best answer to win this!!
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

among the three things you mentioned, of course the fastest to get faster profit is by joining the airdrop.
bounty takes time, mining also takes time.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

me i am just wondering first in airdrop for me this is much more profitable if you have patience and you are so good for it was always depends on you how you wanted to have it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

I think this time to gets faster profit is airdrop, because I have no money for mining, I prefer to hunt bounty and airdrop for free and can get a good profit
aroweyen (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

I can see that mostly everyone is voting for airdrops, I have joined plenty of airdrops but I can't see much profit there. Free coins but usually the values are very low, so I'm thinking are bounties any better when it comes to profit amount?
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

What gets you profit faster? It depends on the coin itself. If it is an airdrop then that should be the fastest. If it is a minable coins, then if you do not have a miner to mine whatever algo it is using (or if you do not want to point your miners to new coins) then bounties/trading will be more profitable.
nappoleon

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

How about doing all of you mention at the same time. I do all of it, even trading but except mining cause I don't have a rig. But that would be for the future for sure. And I don't think it will consume too much time cause I'm not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

How about doing all of you mention at the same time. I do all of it, even trading but except mining cause I don't have a rig. But that would be for the future for sure. And I don't think it will consume too much time cause I'm not.

Exactly, I do all of those except I do not stake much. I do like bounties because it helps me follow the latest development and I get some altcoins/bitcoin because of it. I do not own a rig either but I have some spare CPUs so I do mine some cpu minable coins. Also you can trade your airdrop or mined coins.
nappoleon

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

Exactly, I do all of those except I do not stake much. I do like bounties because it helps me follow the latest development and I get some altcoins/bitcoin because of it. I do not own a rig either but I have some spare CPUs so I do mine some cpu minable coins. Also you can trade your airdrop or mined coins.

ohw, i've tried cloud mining. Do you remember scam hashocean? Yep, I was already around that time. That fucking scam, I've lost a small amount about 700k sats. lol learned the lesson. I've tried hashflare as well, I had a contract for mining ETH for a year and it was already completed. I've tried minergate too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: