Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MinerClub

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

as for the mining I do hope the us pool works eventually so I can get the remaining balance off of it.

if you want to mine right now I would suggest electroneum.hashparty.io

I have been getting 5 etn about every 45 minutes for the past 36 hours

as far as the whole launch I just want to remind people that nothing has changed. The coin is still the same we invested in a month ago. The launch actually proved this coin will be popular.

As for price it may get close to ico price again, but I think that smart people wont let it go too far below because anything under the ico price is a buying opportunity in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think it will hit 1 cent.

Do we know how many coins were sold as part of the presale compared to how many coins are on the market right now (mined and on Cryptopia)?

Once we have both of those figures we can have a rough idea of where the price may go.
you've got some points mate but its still the dev and the community who will drive the value to rise up, as long as the dev are doing their job and the
support coming from the community still there for sure it will move up just allow the project to grow naturally without any pumped then dumped
movement.

I think the dev and community determines the price in the long term.

As far as a possible dump when the mobile wallets are unlocked, it's going to be purely on those figures in my post above.

These miners who have mined it see it as being worth 5 cent at the moment, that's what they are willing to pay on the exchange with 248 BTC Volume in the last 24 hours.

Those who purchased at the ICO and are looking for a quick return will see it as being worth (Greater > 1 cent).

I think it comes down to the amount of coins in the mobile wallets that will be dumped (some will be held) vs the amount already being exchanged (some mined were not put on Cryptopia)

Long term price of course is dependent on the product.

The idea of the gaming console mining app could certainly open doors to cryptocurrency/mining for those who might otherwise not have any real means to it.

If the developers vision is realized and these apps (mobile/gaming console) become mass adopted and a household name like Angry Birds or Candy Crush I could certainly see it being in the top 5 by Market Cap, if not top 3.

That's a big if though. Lots of potential. Let's see what happens.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
Crystal Corpus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

MINING ETN: WEB, CPU and GPU

https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Unfortunately the daily limit for Sumo Easy Miner download has already been reached...Meh.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

hi, i missed ICO and I dont mine, but was wondering:
when would be the best time to buy ETN?

Place to buy? Big exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex. This is where the big whales who bought at ICO with 50% bonus will dump the bonus for pure profits at below ICO price.

When to buy? At the dip of the dump.

Dumps below ICO prices at the exchanges have now become a staple.

BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:24:36 PM

Thanks for the new thread. The old one was getting out of hand.

Quick question:  any update on the official US pool not finding blocks for over 2 days now?  I've got some pending balance stuck there.  There are still a ton of miners mining there, so I'm hoping we'll get credited for our hash power even though the UI shows no blocks found.... hoping it's a frontend error or something.

Anyway, thanks for the updates.  For anyone that is unaware, the devs are most active on their Facebook page it would seem: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/

This!!!

How has this not been addressed?

I mined for an entire day on this pool while it was accepting shares and paying out nothing? The Hashpower had to be going somewhere.

Seems the 4% fee was more like 100%

And The devs have not mentioned it at all.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:28:45 PM

Ahhhh, a new electroneum thread.

I've supported etn from the beginning, honestly, it is annoying that the coins haven't been released yet.
I'm glad steps are being taken to secure our coins though.

Looking at the delay, the amount of fud, and the amount of newbies who invested in this, along with the demand once ico coins are released, it seems like the price of ETN will crash even more than expected, which is really the goal of all the trolls and doomsayers.

ICO price was .01 = 1 etn, basically any price under two cents will be a great price to buy more ETN.

If you still believe in the project (which i do) then prepare your BTC, send it to cryptopia, and be ready to buy more ETN once you see the price fall.

boba02

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

Quick question:  any update on the official US pool not finding blocks for over 2 days now?  I've got some pending balance stuck there.  There are still a ton of miners mining there, so I'm hoping we'll get credited for our hash power even though the UI shows no blocks found.... hoping it's a frontend error or something.
Same question here. I got quite a few coins stuck as pending balance, and at least 12 hours worth of mining (at the 2nd day's difficulty level) not showing up anywhere yet. I would be very surprised if they have not assigned someone to monitor the status of the pool server from day 0.

I'm in the same boat, 10-12 hours of mining with no outcome.
And I know for sure that it can be recovered.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

I've supported etn from the beginning, honestly, it is annoying that the coins haven't been released yet.

Looking at the delay, the amount of fud, and the amount of newbies who invested in this, along with the demand once ico coins are released, it seems like the price of ETN will crash even more than expected, which is really the goal of all the trolls and doomsayers.

ICO price was .01 = 1 etn, basically any price under two cents will be a great price to buy more ETN.

If you still believe in the project (which i do) then prepare your BTC, send it to cryptopia, and be ready to buy more ETN once you see the price fall.

i thought there are big exchanges coming? cryptopia is an exchange where I am not yet. there must still be another exchange.
it's not shitcoin! or is it?
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:37:56 PM

FINALLY A CLEAN AND CIVIL OFFICIAL THREAD

Greetings to the ETN Community. I just wanted to step in , click the "watch thread" button and wait for even better days to come!

I am very happy i took part in the ICO , it was my first one Smiley .
I also mined a lot of coins in the first 5-6 hours and i am miles ahead of breaking even the ICO cost.

Fortunately all the issues ( mining , wallet , coin sync and transfer ) that came up these past 2 days didnt affect me , all worked 100%.
My offline wallet worked from scratch , i have transferred all of my mined coins there , synced the cli wallet , made transfers to cryptopia which were ALMOST IMMEDIATELY CONFIRMED in less that 5-6 minutes!!

Right now i really wait to buy more.

Overall this was , at least regarding myself , a most pleasant and trouble-free experience.
I really hope and wait the next steps from ETN team.

I also need to inform/advise everybody that the coin will most probably have a price drop once early ICO's investors get their coins. It happens to all crypto newcomers. I really hope it wouldnt , but reality has shown that ICO's usually follow a specific pattern in early trading.

But eventually the coin will regain its value in less than 2-3 weeks , i strongly believe it will.
The hype is tremendous and the platform's potential is simply put UNBELIEVABLE!!

So , happy days are ahead guys Smiley
Not easy ones , especially for all the people actively involved in the project , BUT lets try to make theirs and ours lifes easier.

Once more ,

GREAT WORK ETN TEAM.

#GoTeamETN

elite128

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

i sync chain, create waillet in cli, mining ti fr pool, present transaction or in cli balance = 0
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

i thought there are big exchanges coming? cryptopia is an exchange where I am not yet. there must still be another exchange.

I wasnt either at Cryptopia but i registered and 3 minutes later i was in. Did all my trades and now i am a happy man.
ETN will be on all top tier crypto exchanges according to their schedule , please check electroneum homepage.

Being on DAY 1 on one small exchange doest mean that this is a shitcoin. This is not what makes a coin a shitcoin friend ...
ETN has a specific path to follow , based on its whitepaper. Electroneum is a structured company.

It is not a coin that was made by an anonymous user and his pal in order to make a small time profit on our backs , like the majority of alt coins in the crypto market..
You can choose a shit coin to "invest" at a high risk or you can choose to invest in a company and its people and be proud of being a member of the community - and also have profits in the long term.

Its up to you.
You can do both , at least i do! Smiley  
drzed

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

Ok, so want to get my coins out of cryptopia into existing wallet.
Its stating payment ID required? Is this generated in the cli wallet somehow?
Not much info as most have been dumping to the exchange rather than the other way round Smiley
Cheers

Coming back to your CLI wallet leave the id field blank (but make sure you have the correct address). Paying into Cryptopia you must send with the address and the payment id (supplied by Crypptopia). If you are not sure experiment with a very small ammount first.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:57:06 PM

i guess they have some other problems as listings on exchanges at the moment Roll Eyes
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Great opening! I have over 3k electroneum in my wallet!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

For all the people complaining about the miners, in just 48 hours the rewards have gone down to about $1.50 per day for a 1080TI.

Never seen a coins mining rewards get so devalued in just two days.

There will be a mass mining exodus as soon as ICO funds are released, which will decrease mining rewards even further.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

as for the mining I do hope the us pool works eventually so I can get the remaining balance off of it.

if you want to mine right now I would suggest electroneum.hashparty.io

I have been getting 5 etn about every 45 minutes for the past 36 hours

as far as the whole launch I just want to remind people that nothing has changed. The coin is still the same we invested in a month ago. The launch actually proved this coin will be popular.

As for price it may get close to ico price again, but I think that smart people wont let it go too far below because anything under the ico price is a buying opportunity in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think it will hit 1 cent.

Do we know how many coins were sold as part of the presale compared to how many coins are on the market right now (mined and on Cryptopia)?

Once we have both of those figures we can have a rough idea of where the price may go.

Roughly 5 Billion in circulation
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

With investors not having access to their coins yet, it made no sense to push extra hard to get listed on others.

That being said, their were still many that were officially applied to.

Also, we said all along to expect the larger ones, like Bitfinex, Polo, and Bittrex to come online mid Nov
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Why are we not able to mine in the US?  I mined for 6 hours and submitted 8682884 hashes but I received nothing...

I mined all day on the launch day with 7300 h/s and got nothing to show for it.

The next day I switched to NiceHash. You won't get electroneum but essentially your hashing power will be used to help someone else get electroneum.

You will still be helping the electroneum blockchain, the mining will just be managed and compensated by NiceHash with BTC instead.

Im confused as to what you mean by this.

Can you or others that do understand, please explain in more detail.

"You wont get ETN, but will help others get ETN" is what Im confused on
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:47:57 PM

Why are we not able to mine in the US?  I mined for 6 hours and submitted 8682884 hashes but I received nothing...

I mined all day on the launch day with 7300 h/s and got nothing to show for it.

The next day I switched to NiceHash. You won't get electroneum but essentially your hashing power will be used to help someone else get electroneum.

You will still be helping the electroneum blockchain, the mining will just be managed and compensated by NiceHash with BTC instead.

Im confused as to what you mean by this.

Can you or others that do understand, please explain in more detail.

"You wont get ETN, but will help others get ETN" is what Im confused on

From what I gather, miners mine on NiceHash and NH sends all the mined ETN to Cryptopia and trades it for BTC.
Then the BTC gets apportioned to the miners in proportion to the hashrate they have contributed.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

It would be cool to have a Mac miner that mines with a pool. The current mac miner is solo mining.
It works fine but it's more lottery than anything...
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

Any Idea on a timeframe for unlocking the ICO funds?  I've been awake 48 hours awaiting the launch to start trading...  I Would like to get some sleep if the ICO funds are not being released tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: