Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:09:54 AM

help with setting for 1080 ti
I tried different pools and different miners, but I could not do anything.
You can get the finished bat file and the miner, thanks.

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide
https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Join us at Telegram for assistance, and we will get you mining
https://t.me/joinchat/FJJ75Q8Zf-EDECBj26csNw

Last payment on Easyhash.io was 3 hours ago... fix your pool

pool is fine, i'm getting payouts every 10 mins or so.
Are you using the main ETN wallet?
Grrizzly

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:10:43 AM

Excuse me
Why can not my electroneumdsync?

lol, you can't share a local file like that
try again maybe someone can help
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

help with setting for 1080 ti
I tried different pools and different miners, but I could not do anything.
You can get the finished bat file and the miner, thanks.

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide
https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Join us at Telegram for assistance, and we will get you mining
https://t.me/joinchat/FJJ75Q8Zf-EDECBj26csNw

Last payment on Easyhash.io was 3 hours ago... fix your pool

pool is fine, i'm getting payouts every 10 mins or so.
Are you using the main ETN wallet?

Sorry my bad.. wrong pool I was talking about!
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:13:38 AM

I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

This is a cryptonote coin. Exchanges use payment i.d's along with an address to determine a users wallet.
So you can't send coins from a pool to exchange as you have no way of entering your payment id. Therefore cryptopia would simply have your coins but they would not credit to your account.

If your running an updated version of windows it should be no prob running the cli version available
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

I saw the last video interview on Facebook and it was great to see a demo of the smartphone app.
I don't know why they don't take the time to think about how many days it will take to finish their products?
Why don't they postpone everything? It is not like we need everything and fast now.
If they did detect a problem, they should think about how to resolve it and how many days it will take. And not just say to everyone that
it will be made the fastest possible way. Because they are putting more stress on themselves and also on people waiting for the products.
They are still coding and the release date was for the 1st November. They also will need to test the code. It is not an easy task and they may
add more errors by doing last minutes codes. The code should have been frozen before the 1st November.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

I tried to log in the same message is on there saying it's not ready but I don't see a time when we are going to be allowed access to our coins. Any idea when they will let us in?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

I saw the last video interview on Facebook and it was great to see a demo of the smartphone app.
I don't know why they don't take the time to think about how many days it will take to finish their products?
Why don't they postpone everything? It is not like we need everything and fast now.
If they did detect a problem, they should think about how to resolve it and how many days it will take. And not just say to everyone that
it will be made the fastest possible way. Because they are putting more stress on themselves and also on people waiting for the products.
They are still coding and the release date was for the 1st November. They also will need to test the code. It is not an easy task and they may
add more errors by doing last minutes codes. The code should have been frozen before the 1st November.

No one can predict when a hacker will strike.
At the least you could say they were not prepared at first, but as they stated, all coins are safe.
Patience is key.. yes
I gotta say, at first i just thought this was a simple referral coin with the mobile mining hype, but strategically.. the head of the project is smart as he is focused on increasing the user base. Just look at all the first time miners in here. What crypto can you remember that has had that effect.
When i see people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSuAj26hgQ&t=1458s making videos on youtube about mining electroneum .. you gotta smile for the entire ecosystem overall Cheesy
Grrizzly

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:24:23 AM

This is a cryptonote coin. Exchanges use payment i.d's along with an address to determine a users wallet.
So you can't send coins from a pool to exchange as you have no way of entering your payment id. Therefore cryptopia would simply have your coins but they would not credit to your account.

If your running an updated version of windows it should be no prob running the cli version available

With suprnova you can open an account and enter payment details.
oserega1974

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

ccminer writes that
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] Using JSON-RPC 2.0
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] 1 miner threads started, using the 'cryptonight' algorithm.
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] Starting Stratum on stratum + tcp: //electroneum.hashparty.io: 3333
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (28 SMX), using 40 blocks of 8 threads
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: Warning: block count 40 is not a multiple of SMX count 28.
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: FATAL: failed to allocate device memory for long state
oserega1974

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:29:21 AM

With suprnova you can open an account and enter payment details.
suprnova unless there is a pool for ELECTRONEW there probably is no pool
CapeTownMinter

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

yip....also very important...Cryptopia warn against mining direct to the exchange wallet as it can course issues.... especially with  a new coin and large amounts of micro transactions going to the some exchange wallet.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

yip....also very important...Cryptopia warn against mining direct to the exchange wallet as it can course issues.... especially with  a new coin and large amounts of micro transactions going to the some exchange wallet.

Its a standart warning, many exchanges do the same against direct mining to the exchanges. Will be better to mine some good amount of coins and after send to the cryptopia. It will be better to all.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
CapeTownMinter

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

don't get me wrong...I'm not hating the coin....just would like better mining support....?
has anyone gotten claymore to work ?  claymore AMD miner works but only on nicehash for me Sad

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

it's possibile to reduce min payout from official pool? i have blocked 59 coins and now for me it's impossible to get 100 required for payout

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
CapeTownMinter

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...

Internet is expensive in Africa...so i try to keep downloading as little as possiable

Question... after creating a wallet address .....
can I still mine to that address before its synchronized ?

second question... Can I use the address files for the wallet on another updated system or moblie app?

thanx
Grrizzly

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

don't get me wrong...I'm not hating the coin....just would like better mining support....?
has anyone gotten claymore to work ?  claymore AMD miner works but only on nicehash for me Sad

I've used both claymores and ccminer for my AMD and Nvidia cards respectively.

Internet is expensive in Africa...so i try to keep downloading as little as possiable

Question... after creating a wallet address .....
can I still mine to that address before its synchronized ?

second question... Can I use the address files for the wallet on another updated system or moblie app?

thanx

The coin is new so the blockchain is tiny so you shouldn't need to use much data.

You can mine to an address before your wallet has synchronised. The address is inherent to the network so you could calculate your own on a piece of paper without it ever touching the network and it would still be valid (basically what a paper wallet does without the manual calculations Wink ).

You can import your address/keys to a wallet on another system (--generate-from-keys) or copy the wallet file over, I cant speak for the mobile app though.
rgoulter

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:29:53 AM

Have ICO investors got access to their coins yet and can they sell them? Im interested to see how many people bail out early.
BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

Have ICO investors got access to their coins yet and can they sell them? Im interested to see how many people bail out early.

No not yet.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

No not yet.

How about just giving us a date/time when this will happen so we know how much to wait?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: