Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

Have ICO investors got access to their coins yet and can they sell them? Im interested to see how many people bail out early.

No not yet.

How about just giving us a date/time when this will happen so we know how much to wait?
They gave a time twice and they couldn't deliver, so now they are waiting until they're sure it will work.  I presume they needed some sleep after not having any for so long.  I've never seen the point of working without sleep because you make more mistakes and there's a point where you just don't function properly.  Hopefully they've all had some sleep and will work on it again today.  I don't mind if it takes a few days, as long as it works when they start it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobeeb

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

my 0 ETN Balance FIX

This Bug appears when you create your wallet without syncing the blockchain with the deamon before

How i fixed it for me (windows 10)

1. start the deamon (electroneumd.exe) and let it sync
2. start the wallet (electroneum-wallet-cli.exe)
3. input your wallet file and passwort
4. type in the wallet cmd window: viewkey (hit Enter and type your pw)
5. now you can see your secret and public viewkey (copy + and paste the secret viewkey to a textfile or write it down)
6. type in the wallet cmd window: spendkey (hit enter and type your pw)
7. now you can see your private spendkey (copy + paste the secret spend key to a textfile or write it down)
8. thats all we need (adress + secret viewkey + secret spendkey) now close the wallet with exit command (type exit and hit enter)
9. now, create a batch file in your wallet directory like start.bat or etn.bat
10. feed the bat file with the following text: electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys etnwallet.bin
(you can name your new wallet you like (etn.bin, wallet.bin, tothemoon.bin) its your choice

11. execute the .bat
12. the wallet will open and ask for the etn adress (copy paste it or type it in)
13. now we need the secret spend key from (7.)  copy paste or type it
14. now we need the secret viewkey from (5.) copy paste or type it
15. now create a new wallet passwort
16. confirm your new pw
17. thats it, type 0 for the default sync and let the wallet resync and your coins will appear now in your restored wallet
18. now you can exit the wallet with exit and close the deamon with exit and delete the bat file.
19. to check your wallet again , open the deamon, let it sync then open the wallet-cli  direct it to your new wallet file (etnwallet.bin or how you named it type your pw and have fun)
20. feel free to donate 1 etn to my adress Smiley etnjzSXVKzHcmAHuemYMdGaYsJNprbuYA4dbJzwGQZBvFGHCSGXZwUjW1ybMsv9S2jXpN6y2ossNz46 GKThmyzz932NSEwWfY3

start.bat
Code:
electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys etnwallet.bin
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.
Look unfair for loyal investor.
Help to bring it to dev team.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

What happened with the old thread? I cant find it. Also i just noticed that electroneum was hacked. Where can i find latest news?

Page 1
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

Hi,
Is there a estimation on how long it will take to unlock the investors wallets?

Thank you
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

I am still unable to reset the password, in  the page i can't see any Button to reset, is this normal?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Foxcor

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:24:58 AM

@contraband,
Let's be honest.
This interest in your coin and the support of the community of miners is only for one reason. The reason is in the award for the block.
Now it ranges from 7500 to 7900 coins.
That is why at the very beginning some miners earned very well when the complexity of the network was minimal. It is for this reason that ordinary miners now have a small income. Today, buyers of the power of Nicehash have superprofits.
If your team developed a reward in the region of 30-100 coins per block, then from the community of miners you would not receive support.
Or am I wrong?
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

I'm @ 3500 mined electroneum  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

Hey Contraband,  do you have any communication with the devs at all or are you completely cut off?
Could you ask if they expect to get the ICO coins released within the next 8 hours or so?   I'm dying here....

No, I am not cut off.

They dont have an estimate. They have given one a few times and broke it, so they said they wont give another one.
Grrizzly

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

@contraband,
Let's be honest.
This interest in your coin and the support of the community of miners is only for one reason. The reason is in the award for the block.
That is why at the very beginning some miners earned very well when the complexity of the network was minimal. It is for this reason that ordinary miners now have a small income. Today, buyers of the power of Nicehash have superprofits.
If your team developed a reward in the region of 30-100 coins per block, then from the community of miners you would not receive support.
Or am I wrong?

You cant look at block reward alone, it is a balance between hash power/difficulty, block reward and price which all affect one another, the same as any other coin. To say that the numer of coins that are given as a block reward alone determines miner support/reward is not correct.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

Hey Contraband,  do you have any communication with the devs at all or are you completely cut off?
Could you ask if they expect to get the ICO coins released within the next 8 hours or so?   I'm dying here....

No, I am not cut off.

They dont have an estimate. They have given one a few times and broke it, so they said they wont give another one.

your devs must be new to cryptonote and simplewallet. its very easy to get an rpc call and notification from whatever database you store the ico participants' data to simplewallet.
your only problem is the median size of the block. haha good luck.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

What happened with the old thread? I cant find it. Also i just noticed that electroneum was hacked. Where can i find latest news?

This is the new official thread, as the old one will be locked soon.

You can find news here, Facebook, and Telegram.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

Why there is two threads opened for Electroneum, people will confuse about these threads whether both of them belong to one or another person is handling the thread?

Richard Ells, the Dev, will close the other thread soon
Foxcor

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

@contraband,
Let's be honest.
Or am I wrong?

You cant look at block reward alone, it is a balance between hash power/difficulty, block reward and price which all affect one another, the same as any other coin. To say that the numer of coins that are given as a block reward alone determines miner support/reward is not correct.

You are cunning)))
Here is the very first payment with https://eupool.electroneum.com/#payments

30.10.2017, 15:16:15 d5a8f562ae5fa1682f1bd92b260557adba84b0d477b87a4fb5fd0a6637eeddee 7689.00 0.01 0 1

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/d5a8f562ae5fa1682f1bd92b260557adba84b0d477b87a4fb5fd0a6637eeddee

And this award has remained !!! within the limits of 7500-7900

Honest coins, for example http://krb.mypool.online/ have a reward of 20 coins, Monero 6 coins and so on

That's why you brag about your achievements:

Please Note!!

Another Record!!

In the first 12 hours we hadd 20,000 miners up and running. Thanks again to all our dedicated loyal users!!!

Everybody wanted a freebie

Where I can see the schedule of rewards for the block? When will the rewards be reduced?

PS: Let's argue.
Set a reward of 20 coins per block, and you will see how the miners support you))) Grin Grin Grin
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:10:11 AM

I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...

Internet is expensive in Africa...so i try to keep downloading as little as possiable

Question... after creating a wallet address .....
can I still mine to that address before its synchronized ?

second question... Can I use the address files for the wallet on another updated system or moblie app?

thanx

You can mine to paper wallet right away.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

@contraband,
Let's be honest.
Or am I wrong?

You are cunning)))

30.10.2017, 15:16:15 d5a8f562ae5fa1682f1bd92b260557adba84b0d477b87a4fb5fd0a6637eeddee 7689.00 0.01 0 1

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/d5a8f562ae5fa1682f1bd92b260557adba84b0d477b87a4fb5fd0a6637eeddee

Honest coins, for example http://krb.mypool.online/ have a reward of 20 coins, Monero 6 coins and so on

Please Note!!

Another Record!!

In the first 12 hours we hadd 20,000 miners up and running. Thanks again to all our dedicated loyal users!!!

Where I can see the schedule of rewards for the block? When will the rewards be reduced?

The blockchain always adjusts the block rewards.

Adaptive limits
A decentralized payment system must not depend on a single person’s decisions, even if this person is a core
developer. Hard constants and magic numbers in the code deter the system’s evolution and therefore should be
eliminated (or at least be cut down to the minimum). Every crucial limit (like max block size or min fee amount)
should be re-calculated based on the system’s previous state. Therefore, it always changes adaptively and
independently, allowing the network to develop on it’s own.
Electroneum’s CryptoNote has the following parameters which adjust automatically for each new block:
1. Difficulty. The general idea of our algorithm is to sum all the work that nodes have performed during the
last 720 blocks and divide it by the time they have spent to accomplish it. The measure of the work is the
corresponding difficulty value for each of the blocks. The time is calculated as follows: sort all the 720
timestamps and cut-off 20% of the outliers. The range of the rest 600 values is the time which was spent for
80% of the corresponding blocks.
2. Max block size. Let MN be the median value of the last N blocks sizes. Then the “hard-limit” for the size of
accepting blocks is 2*MN. It averts blockchain bloating but still allows the limit to slowly grow with the time if
necessary. Transaction size does not need to be limited explicitly. It is bounded by the size of the block.
Smooth emission
The upper bound for the overall amount of all digital coins is also digital:
MSupply = 264 − 1 atomic units
This is a natural restriction based only on the implementation limits, not on intuition like “N coins ought to be
enough for everybody”. To make the emission process smoother electroneum’s CryptoNote uses the following
formula for block rewards:
BaseReward = (MSupply − A) >> 18
Where A is amount of previously generated coins. It gives a predictable growth of the money supply without any
breakpoints.
Grrizzly

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:23:48 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:13:53 PM by Grrizzly

@contraband,
Let's be honest.
Or am I wrong?

You are cunning)))

Please Note!!

Another Record!!

PS: Let's argue.
Set a reward of 20 coins per block, and you will see how the miners support you))) Grin Grin Grin

42 coin has a block reward of 0.000042 coins per block and has little miner support... economics balance around more than a single data point. If a coin has speculitive support (the thing that drives price in the early days) the market will trend towards equalibrium (basically where its at now), if speculitive support isn't there the price will trend towards zero and you will have no miners. This is how it plays out at any launch.

Also the emission rate lowers over time this is also true for most (all?) coins as fees can pick up the slack as the network grows allowing for distrobution over time with a finite cap. Yes some coins have a soft start algorithm but this generally doesn't have the desired affect it just delays the inevitable.

Monero also has a effectlve total supply of ~20M (no cap but emissions are very small after 18.4M) roughly 1/1000th of ETN so realitivly speaking ETNs emmision rate is roughly the equivalent of <8XMR... not that much different.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Please Note!!

Another Record!!

cool. and my token not yet tradable. these are not a feast of glory that makes electroneum here  Cheesy
how many tokens have the hany people got already how to read on the website?  right ... not a single one . Grin
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

Did some cleaning up

Please remember, your posts will be deleted when they are just a fud statement posed as a question, when the fud statement has no basis in reality, are spam, a scam, or accusing the Dev team of scamming.

Thanks

callmeguys

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

Did some cleaning up

Please remember, your posts will be deleted when they are just a fud statement posed as a question, when the fud statement has no basis in reality, are spam, a scam, or accusing the Dev team of scamming.

Thanks

are you the admin? send me a PM please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: