Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:02:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
twd78

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Watched the facbook video mentioned (thanks to Afzal Ahmed) with Richard.
Got me really convinced that the future is in good hands, despite the problems they and we faced.

One question resides for me:
If I understood correctly ( no native English speaker) Richard told that they do not really plan to run the electroneum owned pools forever, as they look forward to motivating others to create pools. What if  - like me - the pending balance won´ t reach the magical line of 100 ETNs to get paid out and they plan to cut off the servers ? Where will this balance go to ?
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.
Look unfair for loyal investor.
Help to bring it to dev team.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

Hey Contraband! Watched Richard on the video and appreciated that this and many other issues were addressed. It is good to see him address the investors' concerns directly. Could I please ask why wasn't the mobile mining pool info included in the WP? Learning that threw me off a little bit because it was always mentioned it would be 6 bill premine and 15 bill to mine. I do understand there was the need for a mobile mining pool, but I would appreciate a reply if possible (I know devs never expected these number of users so maybe they never thought they would sell such the amount of ETNs they did during the ICO and this forced them to change the numbers, or maybe they simply forgot to specify it and combined the "mining" and "mobile mining" pools?). Thanks!

(Please note I have been an Electroneum supporter from day one (and still am), and have no intention of selling my coins anytime soon ... I am hodling for the longterm. No launch is perfect and honestly, I would have been happy had they delayed the launch but understand people would have complained either way ... it's impossible to make everyone happy).
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

If I understood correctly ( no native English speaker) Richard told that they do not really plan to run the electroneum owned pools forever, as they look forward to motivating others to create pools. What if  - like me - the pending balance won´ t reach the magical line of 100 ETNs to get paid out and they plan to cut off the servers ? Where will this balance go to ?

really? you worry about 5$?
twd78

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

really? you worry about 5$?

5$ now, but in one or two years ? Wink
strossuss

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

Hey Contraband! Watched Richard on the video and appreciated that this and many other issues were addressed. It is good to see him address the investors' concerns directly. Could I please ask why wasn't the mobile mining pool info included in the WP? Learning that threw me off a little bit because it was always mentioned it would be 6 bill premine and 15 bill to mine. I do understand there was the need for a mobile mining pool, but I would appreciate a reply if possible (I know devs never expected these number of users so maybe they never thought they would sell such the amount of ETNs they did during the ICO and this forced them to change the numbers, or maybe they simply forgot to specify it and combined the "mining" and "mobile mining" pools?). Thanks!

(Please note I have been an Electroneum supporter from day one (and still am), and have no intention of selling my coins anytime soon ... I am hodling for the longterm. No launch is perfect and honestly, I would have been happy had they delayed the launch but understand people would have complained either way ... it's impossible to make everyone happy).

based on my understanding of the interview, there won't be any mobile mining pool because mobile mining is only simulated, there is an algo that determines how much etn you get from your phone's power.  
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

Hi

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

A bit less (coins already mined the regular way) of 17 million is still the total to be mined. The mobile miners coins had to be premined to make their pool because its a "mobile mining experience" not actually phones mining the blockchain, its a centralized process.

Even coinmarketcap have said they will put the mobile mining coins as "to be mined" and not in circulation, as they will monitor the address they are in and add those that leave to "in circulation" as the mobile miners receive coins based on their phones benchmark.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

Hi

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

A bit less (coins already mined the regular way) of 17 million is still the total to be mined. The mobile miners coins had to be premined to make their pool because its a "mobile mining experience" not actually phones mining the blockchain, its a centralized process.

Even coinmarketcap has said they will put the mobile mining coins as "to be mined" and not in circulation, as they will monitor the address they are in and add those that leave to "in circulation" as the mobile miners receive coins based on their phones benchmark.

wonderful! Thanks for the quick clarification Contraband!
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Hi

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

based on my understanding of the interview, there won't be any mobile mining pool because mobile mining is only simulated, there is an algo that determines how much etn you get from your phone's power.  

The last part is right, but the mobile mining coins will come from the pool because they are not mining the blockchain
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:20:19 PM

I have been minning in the eupool.electroneum.com pool for the last 12 hours.
MY balance is 0!!! YOu hear me Contraband - 0!!!!!! Where are my minded ETN?Huh
What happened to my hashpower???
I want clarification!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

twd78

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

I want clarification!

what´s your hashrate ?
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

I want clarification!

what´s your hashrate ?

about average 100 H/s

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

I want clarification!

It is not hitting any blocks, too much hash in other places. If you have a low amount of hash power you will get barely anything (or nothing) at this point, it is not about your hash, it is about the total pool hash and luck. I moved to another pool and it is getting better results hitting blocks and the minimum payout is lower, also lower fee is nice Cheesy
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

I want clarification!

what´s your hashrate ?

about average 100 H/s

I have 1200 H/s and only got 20 coins in the past 16 hours lol. Move pool bud, not enough hash on there now and a high fee. They have not hit a single block in 10 hours now!
opus.224

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Yesterday I ran electoneumd and electroneum-wallet-cli without problems. Today deamon won't connect to any peer any more:
Code:
\electroneumd.exe --log-level 1

2017-11-04 15:12:58.362 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/main.cpp:279 Electroneum 'Helium Hydra' (v0.11.0.0-53f8b3fa)
2017-11-04 15:12:58.362 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/protocol.h:55        Initializing cryptonote protocol...
2017-11-04 15:12:58.362 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/protocol.h:60        Cryptonote protocol initialized OK
2017-11-04 15:12:58.362 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/p2p.h:63     Initializing p2p server...
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/p2p.h:68     P2p server initialized OK
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:58     Initializing core rpc server...
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  contrib/epee/include/net/http_server_impl_base.h:70     Binding on 127.0.0.1:26968
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:63     Core rpc server initialized OK on port: 26968
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/core.h:73    Initializing core...
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:323     Loading blockchain from folder C:\ProgramData\electroneum\lmdb ...
2017-11-04 15:13:04.284 5356    INFO    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:421     Loading checkpoints
2017-11-04 15:13:04.300 5356    WARN    net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487    WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
2017-11-04 15:13:04.300 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/core.h:78    Core initialized OK
2017-11-04 15:13:04.300 5356    INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:68     Starting core rpc server...
2017-11-04 15:13:04.300 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:73     Core rpc server started ok
2017-11-04 15:13:04.300 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/p2p.h:78     Starting p2p net loop...
2017-11-04 15:13:05.300 [P2P7]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1247
The daemon will start synchronizing with the network. This may take a long time to complete.

You can set the level of process detailization* through "set_log <level|categories>" command*,
where <level> is between 0 (no details) and 4 (very verbose), or custom category based levels (eg, *:WARNING)

Use the "help" command to see the list of available commands.

2017-11-04 15:13:05.300 [P2P7]  WARN    net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487    WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
2017-11-04 15:13:18.425 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:13:18.425 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:13:26.566 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:13:26.566 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:13:34.628 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:13:34.628 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:13:44.675 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [52.50.2.110:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:13:44.675 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [52.50.2.110:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:13:49.987 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.124.43.88:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:13:49.987 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.124.43.88:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:08.113 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:14:08.113 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:08.113 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1192       Failed to connect to any of seed peers, trying fallback seeds
2017-11-04 15:14:13.222 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:14:13.222 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:18.331 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:14:18.331 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:33.378 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [52.50.2.110:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:14:33.378 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [52.50.2.110:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:53.503 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:14:53.503 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:14:53.503 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1203       Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-11-04 15:15:15.644 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:15:15.644 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:15:33.706 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:15:33.706 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:15:41.769 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.250.126.109:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:15:41.769 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.250.126.109:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:16:02.082 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:16:02.082 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:16:10.207 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:16:10.207 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:16:40.238 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1192       Failed to connect to any of seed peers, trying fallback seeds
2017-11-04 15:17:25.300 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1203       Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-11-04 15:17:40.644 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:17:40.644 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:17:48.769 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:17:48.769 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:17:53.879 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:17:53.879 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:18:02.004 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:18:02.004 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:18:40.160 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:18:40.160 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:18:50.285 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:18:50.285 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.237.39.232:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:10.598 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.124.43.88:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:10.598 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.124.43.88:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:18.926 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.37.208:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:18.926 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.37.208:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:24.254 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:24.254 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:29.379 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:29.379 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.197.74.127:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:34.488 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:34.488 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.236.180.233:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:19:47.551 [P2P9]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:19:47.551 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [34.240.247.44:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:20:10.941 [P2P8]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.37.208:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-4, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT)
2017-11-04 15:20:10.941 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.37.208:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
2017-11-04 15:20:10.941 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1192       Failed to connect to any of seed peers, trying fallback seeds
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 1632    WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:756        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE invoke failed. (-3, LEVIN_ERROR_CONNECTION_DESTROYED)
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [P2P7]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:805        [13.125.50.165:26967 OUT] COMMAND_HANDSHAKE Failed
^C
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/p2p.h:80     p2p net loop stopped
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:78     Stopping core rpc server...
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/daemon.cpp:145       Node stopped.
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/rpc.h:90     Deinitializing rpc server...
2017-11-04 15:20:14.988 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/p2p.h:90     Deinitializing p2p...
2017-11-04 15:20:15.598 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/core.h:89    Deinitializing core...
2017-11-04 15:20:15.598 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/protocol.h:77        Stopping cryptonote protocol...
2017-11-04 15:20:15.598 [SRV_MAIN]      INFO    global  src/daemon/protocol.h:81        Cryptonote protocol stopped successfully

Anyone can post any working nodes?

contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

I want clarification!

What is/was your hashpower?

WinterParker

Activity: 356

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

Has anyone gotten AMD GPU mining working?  I have tried using Awesome miner with ccMiner and Claymore but it isn't working.  Followed the guide and everything.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:18 PM

So what is the point for mining now, we are still not live...?

Hurtman

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

Has anyone gotten AMD GPU mining working?  I have tried using Awesome miner with ccMiner and Claymore but it isn't working.  Followed the guide and everything.
sgminer and claymore work fine
joboy84

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

Has anyone gotten AMD GPU mining working?  I have tried using Awesome miner with ccMiner and Claymore but it isn't working.  Followed the guide and everything.

Claymore's CryptoNote is working fine for me.

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://eu.electromine.fr:3333 -xwal YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -xpsw x
easyhash

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

I want clarification!

Hi

I want to invite you to join us at easyhash.io

We pay out every 2 coin and you can easily track your stats on our site

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: