Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zaiki122

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Keep it up. This project is really amazing with the help of the devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

next week etn going to 50 satoshie  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Apple bans mining cryptocurrency on iPhones
miner apps iphone reject etn

Thanks for your good information men!

Do you have that crystal ball for me so i can also check the future? About Apple, nobody cares about Apple..

Agreed with you that is just dreaming with open eyes to see price at this low level I also think this is not the news which could impact on the price of this token to bring it down. Anyway I am ready to avail this golden chance.

Well in the past 6-7 months i bought ETN. But i'm happy this is not my main coin haha, people are losing thousands, thousands of euro's / dollars on ETN. That's sad, from the other side, this can be a prepare (dump) before the pump. Richard is speaking soon (few hours to go) on summt.

If there is really good news then even the whales will not hold back a real bull run.  Just have to be patient for now.

True, i will never dump my etn and totally not for this price. I'm patient, damn i am to long in this cryptoworld haha, patient is the key to many things in the cryptoworld.

I'm holding, and i am wondering what plans ETN have (let's start by paying the rewards to nanopool -> miners), like now Richard (ETN) are speaking on BCISUMMIT what is kind of fking great. https://bcisummit.com/speakers.html

Could not agree more. HODL at least 1 year or until next bull market at the earliest.

Is there a live stream to the summit?
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

She's building up steam!
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

In the time between now, and the time when partnerships start bringing in new users, and the first marketing campaign starts, and with even some help with BTC going back up, I would caution everyone on selling anytime soon.

Its most likely between now than then, theres the chance that we see a temporary downturn in price.

If this happens it will only be TEMPORARY.

REMEMBER, You dont lose your money until you sell.

No matter what the price is, you still have the same number of coins.

Those with ETN" this is what decides the winners from the losers; profits vs loss!!

HODL

AND BUY BUY BUY

Its VERY realistic that ETN reaches $5 on 3 years

In 3 years time, we will see BTC with a market cap in the low TRILLIONS, and ETN at $5 IMO

Its also possible that ETN falls to $.005 before it starts its imminent rise.

Do the math, if these levels both occur, thats $1000 for every $1 invested, buying at $.005 and selling at $5.

These two points are entirely possible. No guarantees, buts that what Im seeing based on no extra info than whats public knowledge right now

I have zero doubts we will reach $5 in the future, my only doubt is if we will see ETN drop to $.005.  I believe that would be the floor if we get that low.

Just a realistic, "worst case" assessment, that if it occurs, you can turn into a gift!!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

FINALLY... miningpool hub turned on ETN payouts and I received 436 ETN woot! into my Cryptopia account  Shocked

So I do believe ill resume mining there lol I still have 2 other small piles of ETN (paper wallet and on herominers) I've yet to retrieve... but this sure is encouraging. I don't feel like have wasted 3.5 days of mining ETN now lol got some of it in the bank  Wink

Ahh these crazy crypto coins.... never a dull moment

Thanks for the update.  I will give it another try from the online wallet and let you know how it goes.

Edit: It worked!  Finally!!  It took about 2 hours, but it went through!
It feels good doesn't it lol  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Hey hey hey, come on.

Don't lose contact with mother earth please.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and
that's everything else but not realistic.

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!
allycn

Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:30:32 PM by allycn

Richard Ells just presented at the BCI Summit. Exciting news as they have announced the instant payment beta vendor application. Here is what was posted on Electroneum's Facebook page:

"Our CEO Richard Ells has just presented at #BCIsummit on: ‘Which Cryptocurrencies Will Emerge as the #FinTech Leaders of the Future?’ What’s more, he announced our brand new; working prototype for our Instant Payments System. Head over to our Blog to take a look at our teaser: https://electroneum.com/2018/06/12/announcing-instant-payment-beta-vendor-application/
This is exciting news for the WHOLE community. Instant Payments marks an astonishing leap forward in our journey to mass adoption, with infinite possibilities at bringing mass revenue to the markets."

(post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2011624785766156)

EDIT: For those that don't feel like clicking in the blog entry, here is the content (minus video. If you only want to watch the video, this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=FOtJVfZ29Es):

"ANNOUNCING INSTANT PAYMENT BETA VENDOR APPLICATION   
Back in April we announced that global “Patent Pending” status had been secured on our instant cryptocurrency payment process.

We are excited to explain a little more about our instant payment process and share this video.

In the video you can see an instant cryptocurrency payment of ETN being made between the Electroneum smart phone app and two different types of ePOS (electronic point of sale) devices. The first is a tablet based system that is used at festivals and restaurants to provide a checkout process for bars or table service. The second is a conventional point of sale till.

The instant payment system also works between mobile phones, allowing payments to be made in undeveloped countries (or anywhere in the world) between mobile phone users, without having to wait for frustratingly slow blockchain confirmations.

The integration of ETN to the ePOS systems was surprisingly easy to achieve thanks to our new Vendor API system.

The Vendor API system provides instant notification that a payment has been made. Our API has webhooks for ecommerce, allowing our servers to “PUSH” notification to an ecommerce shop via a URL provided by the vendor (in a similar style to a Stripe credit card integration). It also has a “PULL” notification for ePOS systems behind a firewall, allowing them to poll our API gateway asking if a payment has arrived.

The vendor does not get the cryptocurrency instantly, but our system acts as a trusted 3rd party to ensure the ETN or other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin is sent (our patent covers ETN, Bitcoin and other cryptos). The vendor knows the payment is sent and will make its way to the blockchain, so they can allow instant checkout – and the customer can walk out of the store with their cup of coffee or checkout online etc.

Our system “ring-fences” the balance in the wallet, preventing double spending.

Unlike credit card systems where vendors wait days for their money, the instant notification has let them know a cryptocurrency payment has been made. The cryptocurrency will arrive with the vendor in less than an hour in typical circumstances.

Unlike anonymous cryptocurrency payments, our API system shares the user’s email address with the vendor, allowing the vendor to reach out to the source of a payment should a query arise (for instance if part of an order can’t be shipped or for some other administrative reason). It also shares the outbound ETN address, allowing full or partial refunds to be issued, if required.

Our instant payment system and vendor API are nearly ready for trial in the real world.

We are opening our vendor application on the 1st July to find a number of vendors that are technically able to perform an API integration into their system and start accepting instant ETN in a live environment.

We will work closely with these vendors to ensure the system is performing perfectly, before general release.

We will keep you posted about this exciting development as it rolls out."
AlexanderDumas

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Not a bad new at all, it is only common sense.

You cannot do real mining from a phone without destroying the GPU and the battery.
kanguru666

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Hey hey hey, come on.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!

As realistic as ETH gone $0.42 to $1.389.18....
or
Ripple from $0.002 to $3.6491....

I don't see a problem... I see someone creating a solution in a growing demanding market. I see a Mobile App, making instant payments with Cryptocurrency.

How many Cryptos can you name that do it natively?
How many even have a working native Mobile app?

JCS-CCT

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Maybe your friend is talking about another fork called ETNX (Electronero), which has raised some concerns because of its elevated premine.

ETNX is a scam!!  The dev doesn't even know what he is doing.  You can read about it here: https://etnx.leafpool.com/
boxalex

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

As realistic as ETH gone $0.42 to $1.389.18....

Actually these are different leagues. The whole purpose of Ethereum is way different, hence a different price range. Or better said, different everything.

or
Ripple from $0.002 to $3.6491....

This is a good example. Another total unrealistic price based only on hype .... You saw that Ripple/XPR is back on 0.57, right?

I don't see a problem... I see someone creating a solution in a growing demanding market. I see a Mobile App, making instant payments with Cryptocurrency.

How many Cryptos can you name that do it natively?
How many even have a working native Mobile app?

That's another question and the last thing i want to do is to question ETN at this point as a product as i like the idea, but that doesn't mean to have unrealistic
price expectations that will never have a chance to become true... Just forget the $5 and stay realistic or continue a nice day dram if it's this what better suits you
until you realize in months/years that it was just a nice dream. Go for 1 US$1, when you reach that, go for 2 eventually, but 5 is out of range. Remember me some
day  Wink

Lordas

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Hey hey hey, come on.

as it just won't happen!

I am still very surprised that smb see the price increase and the future of this coin... Even BTC and ETH starting to loose acceleration, fiat is getting away from crypto,
no more Koreas, Chinas , Venesualas with huge investments in cryptos. Now mine->cash out->mine business on the way..
contraband (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 07:42:45 PM by contraband

Hey hey hey, come on.

as it just won't happen!

I have been pretty accurate in my forcasts so far if you have been keeping up with them, and usually they were contrary to the general consensus. So Im not surprized by your reaction.

1. 21 Billion will not be im circulation in 3 years

2. BItcoins MC will be in the Trillions in 3 years IMO

3. Within an year ETN will be much more famous as it will be the crypto with the most users, not #1 in MC, and Im not saying it will pass BTC in MC, but will pass BTC in number of users, as it already has about half the # of BTC users now.

4. IMO

5. Its actually a fairly realistic forcast hen you take into account, that so far in its lifespan, ETN is growing faster than BTC, Facebook, and Twitter were at this point in their lifespan.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Contraband as a moderator I think it is important that you abstain from such views as there is a conflict of interest. I like your ideas but you need to step back. ;-)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

I wasn't planing to throw more €€€ into cryptos but with those valuations, it's damn tempting!
So I send a bank transfer today and hopefully tomorrow they'll arrive in Kraken! (hopefully... you never know with fiat transactions between different countries!)
Initially I was going to increase my holdings on my n.1 holding, but since ETN has been oversold I'll add to this; Please don't buy too much before I do!!
boxalex

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

I have been pretty accurate in my forcasts so far if you have been keeping up with them, and usually they were contrary to the general consensus. So Im not surprized by your reaction.

It's one thing to predict 1 cent, 3 cent, 5 cent, it's another story when it's 5$ or 500$. Nearly every coin can get with ease up to 3 cents, the hard part is after the USD 1 border to get and even more to stay there.

This is not an argument actually as ALL coins/projects have the same issue with later mostly having less coins than the max. supply. It's not an Electroneum related.

If Bitcoins Marketcap is in the Trillions the price per 1 BTC in 3 years must be:
- for 2 Trillion MC= ~135,000 $
- for 3 Trillion MC= ~200,000 $
and so on.

I'am not saying it's not possible, but it's not an easy task and even than, that's Bitcoin, the only Bitcoin, have in mind that Electroneum is daily dealing with 2,000 other alt coins.

3. Within an year ETN will be much more famous as it will be the crypto with the most users, not #1 in MC, and Im not saying it will pass BTC in MC, but will pass BTC in number of users, as it already has about half the # of BTC users now.

Sounds good, but another thing that won't happen because it's just one Bitcoin. You won't pass Bitcoin users/followers ever as long as each trading pair on every exchange is with BTC, easy as that.
You seem to make a big mistake with the user base. You have a big user base because it's an ass cheap coin so far and the hope of many small investors/miners are exactly here. Same with Verge by the way,
which have a bigger user/fan base for years now and they still sit at 3 cent. A user base is in important factor, but there are so many other factors important for price which you should mention but didn't.
P.S.: With such predictions you are going the Verge path by the way, believe me, it does not work out well and as said, it will come back to you as a Boomerang if you still sit in 6 months on a 10 cent price, not even talking about a 2-3 cent price......

4. IMO

5. Its actually a fairly realistic forcast hen you take into account, that so far in its lifespan, ETN is growing faster than BTC, Facebook, and Twitter were at this point in their lifespan.

Look, you can make as many as you want forcasts, that's ok. But you make them as an Electroneum affilateted team member/moderator/whatever here and a lot of folks are blind and greedy enough to take your words for real and that is a problem in my opinion.

Develope your product, develope the contracts, develope what  you promised so far to be happen, strenghten your team, get as much as possible deals and use cases and than there is enough time for a nice hype, realistic predictions and whatever. Try to get to 5 cents and enter the top 50 by market cap coins. As long as this doesn't happen, what's left for 5$.....
contraband (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:07:50 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:30:04 AM by contraband

Contraband as a moderator I think it is important that you abstain from such views as there is a conflict of interest. I like your ideas but you need to step back. ;-)

Thanks, but Ill be taking the opposite approach

So be warned.

I am NOT an without bias, by design.

** I am NOT a neutral mod, I am ETNs Community Manager here at BCT.

Also, its a bit too late considering this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.0;topicseen

contraband (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:52:44 AM by contraband

It's one thing to predict 1 cent, 3 cent, 5 cent, it's another story when it's 5$ or 500$. Nearly every coin can get with ease up to 3 cents, the hard part is after the USD 1 border to get and even more to stay there.

This is not an argument actually as ALL coins/projects have the same issue with later mostly having less coins than the max. supply. It's not an Electroneum related.

If Bitcoins Marketcap is in the Trillions the price per 1 BTC in 3 years must be:
- for 2 Trillion MC= ~135,000 $
- for 3 Trillion MC= ~200,000 $
and so on.

I'am not saying it's not possible, but it's not an easy task and even than, that's Bitcoin, the only Bitcoin, have in mind that Electroneum is daily dealing with 2,000 other alt coins.

Sounds good, but another thing that won't happen because it's just one Bitcoin. You won't pass Bitcoin users/followers ever as long as each trading pair on every exchange is with BTC, easy as that.
You seem to make a big mistake with the user base. You have a big user base because it's an ass cheap coin so far and the hope of many small investors/miners are exactly here. Same with Verge by the way,
which have a bigger user/fan base for years now and they still sit at 3 cent. A user base is in important factor, but there are so many other factors important for price which you should mention but didn't.
P.S.: With such predictions you are going the Verge path by the way, believe me, it does not work out well and as said, it will come back to you as a Boomerang if you still sit in 6 months on a 10 cent price, not even talking about a 2-3 cent price......

4. IMO

Look, you can make as many as you want forcasts, that's ok. But you make them as an Electroneum affilateted team member/moderator/whatever here and a lot of folks are blind and greedy enough to take your words for real and that is a problem in my opinion.

Develope your product, develope the contracts, develope what  you promised so far to be happen, strenghten your team, get as much as possible deals and use cases and than there is enough time for a nice hype, realistic predictions and whatever. Try to get to 5 cents and enter the top 50 by market cap coins. As long as this doesn't happen, what's left for 5$.....

1. Yes, to be in the Trillions that puts BTC 100k+ each, remember we are talking in 3 years.

2. ETN is ALREADY HALF  BTCs userbase in number of users.

BTC = 3 million users
ETN = 1.5 million users

For transparency I own a large anoumt of ETN
And I am ETNs Community Manager, not a neutral mod

Its not "easy as that"

As long as BTC pairs are still around, ETN cant pass them in number of users? No, it is not easy as that.

Also, I said 3 years, not a few months.

We are halfway there BEFORE THE FIRST MARKETING PUSH

And BTW weve been as high as #32 on coinmarketcap in the past

We will easily be in the TOP 3 by MC in the coming years if all goes according to plan, IMO

contraband (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

I wasn't planing to throw more €€€ into cryptos but with those valuations, it's damn tempting!
So I send a bank transfer today and hopefully tomorrow they'll arrive in Kraken! (hopefully... you never know with fiat transactions between different countries!)
Initially I was going to increase my holdings on my n.1 holding, but since ETN has been oversold I'll add to this; Please don't buy too much before I do!!

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

But yeah, if you can afford it. ETN is a great speculation investment. It would be considered high risk, so 2% to 5% of your total investments would be wise.

Mark my words people. If ETN hits $.005 (3x less than it is now),

I can see turning $1 into $1000 a real possibility IMO!!

Some will continue to call me crazy, but they also said the same thing when I predicted the same type of gains with IOTA and NEM, and I was MORE THAN RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

The Million Dollar question, literally, is:

Three times a charm?
OR
Three strikes your out?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

But yeah, if you can afford it. ETN is a great speculation investment. It would be considered high risk, so 2% to 5% of your total investments would be wise.

Mark my words people. If ETN hits $.005 (3x less than it is now),

I can see turning $1 into $1000 a real possibility IMO!!

Some will continue to call me crazy, but they also said the same thing when I predicted the same type of gains with IOTA and NEM, and I was MORE THAN RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

The Million Dollar question, literally, is:

Three times a charm?
OR
Three strikes your out?

People are bothering about the current market situation we don't know whether the market will recover and how long it is going to take but people who invested in ETN are panic with price drop. Instead of selling them for low, the only choice we have is we have to hold until, the price starts increasing.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: