Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

What are we supposed to do about that non afiliated electronero fork? Is it a scam? Please, I am a noob and have not seen this situation yet.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this situation either but something does not feel right.  When something is too good to be true it normally means it's not true! 

Whilst the pre-mine and current antics at Electroneum are annoying people and hence some of the principles laid our in this other coin.  It neither ethical or in good spirit to implement such a coin, which concerns me about the real motives and people behind this Electronero.

I very much doubt that the mobile miner will be implemented in the timescales and then it just becomes another copy coin.  Two years ago this was all the trend and hundreds of coins would spin up and die quite quickly. 

The good news is that competition is healthy so this will help drive Electroneum even faster and they have the resources now.

This will be Chapter 6 in my book : Copycat

Let's see where this one goes....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

I see how the team works and I like the owner of several coins very much. I hope for a wide use of the project.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

I still keep ETN in my wallet, I think ETN requires another trading site, at least it can get high volume in the future and make the price slightly better than before Smiley

Upcoming release will help this project to boost up soon stay tuned for further news and update. I think so after this achievement they will make this possible to get place on big volume exchanges to bring more attention for this platform.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

100,000 mobile miners for the first time since launch!

1.26 million confirmed users in total and over 700,000 app downloads.

This is our first milestone of mass adoption

Can 100000 mobile miners beat one asic? Grin `Today I earn 10ETN with 3 rryzen and before the asic release it was like 50, wish the hard fork will happen faster.

dude, you still didn`t get it? your mining simulation isn`t real mining... you do nothing on the chain, so the asic miners affect zero to your payouts.
maybe you get less payout because of more app users Roll Eyes

Can you exlpain please more in details about mobile mining or point to article for better understanding?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Can you exlpain please more in details about mobile mining or point to article for better understanding?

From my opinion the purpose of mobile mining to make involve more people into this project and grow the size of the community. As you can see 100k people already doing this job to get some tokens as rewards this is nice achievement so far.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:27:20 PM by new24core

So http://electronero.org/ is owned by Mark Evans :-

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
Name:Mark Evans
Organization:Vapor B2B, LLC
Street:256 altamonte bay club circle,
City:altamonte springs
State:Florida
Postal Code:32701
Phone:+1.8448273222
Email:email@worldvaporexpo.com

It seems he in into Vapor or is it vapourware :-

https://www.linkedin.com/in/globalvapor/

revad

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

May his coin evaporate...

Why do you want your free money to decrease in value?
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Being discussed here gives it a bigger platform than it deserves.

However Thanks

Im letting everyone know its that any buyers will be getting scammed believing that the sideschain coins they buy from ETN owners have a chance

GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?
sflaherty

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Merited by RivAngE (1)

Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?

You know I been kind of market watching and just looked at the ETN charts and its a very valid question your asking. Though at the moment I do see a little slight market weekend correction happening, very short term one so I don't think that is the actual effect going on with ETN.

Issue I am seeing, and I coming probably more from a personal perspective about ETN at the moment by long term testing and still kind of sorting if this is something I want long term. The mobile miner situation is still a huge mess and I think that is the key area past all this talk of fork fixes for ASIC resistance that the team probably should be more focused on.

I just came from the ETN Twitter, I been waiting for my mobile miner to pay out 300 ETN now a month. Its chump change, not a concern for me personally but I am noticing I am not the only one still seeing this non payment issue. Its all over the Twitter heavy, and I am pretty sure serious investors are also seeing this. I see community guys bashing the people inquiring about this issue, basically the tone is well its only a few bucks, quit whining, which I haven't even posted but I kind of think that helps further put people off.

This is the only advice I can give this team about this issue, step up and get those people paid before more negativity spawns outwards. See I have also a mining farm, and I have been testing the mobile miner to see if it keeps working and so far it hasn't really at all. Mining ETN with my mining farm is not cost effective, to do this right now would be a leap in faith of hopes that it rises but if I can't see a mobile mining platform actually pay the mobile miners, then I wouldn't really feel wasting electricity on bigger hording schemes is going to be wise on this coin at the moment. So I kind of figure that may also be in the back of the minds of investors, I used to day trade and I did my research on every investment I made so I would guess most of those guys are seeing what is happening with payouts and user experience.

This is designed for that android app, but it doesn't work....plus they are pushing for IOS in this state so I hope by then they fix this problem. Granted many users did get pay, but its so random and I talked with a lot of people where it isn't working for them like myself. So I will probably avoid diving too much more into ETN personally. I do expect it to eventually rise, most people know of this coin and the concept if followed through with some fixes should in turn rise the price.

I work in crypto actually, been involved marketing for top tier coins for years but what usually made those coins go up, they took the time to fix all issues then market so the public eye isn't so on the negatives, right now its bad for business for competition to have ammunition against a coin. I still hold quite a bit of ETN because I mined on it with my GPUs early on, and I hold those because its just not a valid time to sell. If this coin fixes this user related madness then most likely it will turn around. The plain truth is, its meant to give users on mobile devices a way to mine and make a little coinage for paying services. But if you leave and app open for over a month and it doesn't pay, does make a user wonder if its worth the time. A month is a long time, kind of past holding that old trust factor

So honestly I think its as simple as that with the exchange prices. Once that user experience is adjusted and corrected, then probably more will hold and go in and buy volume. In the state of affairs right now, your basically buying into something that promises a service but its kind of hit and miss with that service working. This team works hard, I see it in videos but they have to finish the error fixing I believe to get the bigger investors to feel secure in mass adopting this more in their portfolios. So its really just reflective market prices of the moment, something that can change at any given moment per what the team does about it
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?

You know I been kind of market watching and just looked at the ETN charts and its a very valid question your asking. Though at the moment I do see a little slight market weekend correction happening, very short term one so I don't think that is the actual effect going on with ETN.

Issue I am seeing, and I coming probably more from a personal perspective about ETN at the moment by long term testing and still kind of sorting if this is something I want long term. The mobile miner situation is still a huge mess and I think that is the key area past all this talk of fork fixes for ASIC resistance that the team probably should be more focused on.

I just came from the ETN Twitter, I been waiting for my mobile miner to pay out 300 ETN now a month. Its chump change, not a concern for me personally but I am noticing I am not the only one still seeing this non payment issue. Its all over the Twitter heavy, and I am pretty sure serious investors are also seeing this. I see community guys bashing the people inquiring about this issue, basically the tone is well its only a few bucks, quit whining, which I haven't even posted but I kind of think that helps further put people off.

This is the only advice I can give this team about this issue, step up and get those people paid before more negativity spawns outwards. See I have also a mining farm, and I have been testing the mobile miner to see if it keeps working and so far it hasn't really at all. Mining ETN with my mining farm is not cost effective, to do this right now would be a leap in faith of hopes that it rises but if I can't see a mobile mining platform actually pay the mobile miners, then I wouldn't really feel wasting electricity on bigger hording schemes is going to be wise on this coin at the moment. So I kind of figure that may also be in the back of the minds of investors, I used to day trade and I did my research on every investment I made so I would guess most of those guys are seeing what is happening with payouts and user experience.

This is designed for that android app, but it doesn't work....plus they are pushing for IOS in this state so I hope by then they fix this problem. Granted many users did get pay, but its so random and I talked with a lot of people where it isn't working for them like myself. So I will probably avoid diving too much more into ETN personally. I do expect it to eventually rise, most people know of this coin and the concept if followed through with some fixes should in turn rise the price.

I work in crypto actually, been involved marketing for top tier coins for years but what usually made those coins go up, they took the time to fix all issues then market so the public eye isn't so on the negatives, right now its bad for business for competition to have ammunition against a coin. I still hold quite a bit of ETN because I mined on it with my GPUs early on, and I hold those because its just not a valid time to sell. If this coin fixes this user related madness then most likely it will turn around. The plain truth is, its meant to give users on mobile devices a way to mine and make a little coinage for paying services. But if you leave and app open for over a month and it doesn't pay, does make a user wonder if its worth the time. A month is a long time, kind of past holding that old trust factor

So honestly I think its as simple as that with the exchange prices. Once that user experience is adjusted and corrected, then probably more will hold and go in and buy volume. In the state of affairs right now, your basically buying into something that promises a service but its kind of hit and miss with that service working. This team works hard, I see it in videos but they have to finish the error fixing I believe to get the bigger investors to feel secure in mass adopting this more in their portfolios. So its really just reflective market prices of the moment, something that can change at any given moment per what the team does about it

Thanks Bro for such a wonderful response with all the issues and hope to see it to turn around, I see now what's going on. Another thing  bugging me was, even brand new or unknown coins are listing daily basis on major exchanges( Binance, HitBtc, Bittrex etc etc), they took such a long time just to list on Kucoin. Supposed to be on HitBtc a while ago and given timeline has passed. From the beginning everyone knows,  this project will be either super successful or fail utterly, theer is no middle ground. Hope they will address all the issues and hire best tech team to resolve them.
verylazyme

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Any idea when Etn mobile app will release coins from "Pending" to online wallet ?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

I think the team needed to communicate more actively with the community and I think the price of the coin did not fall so much. It's good that now I see very good communication.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Seems like they're now having trouble in sending ETN from Mobile miner to the wallet, and it all makes sense. The mobile miner clearly states that:

"Your mobile phone doesn't actually mine like a desktop miner would, instead we benchmark your device and allocate it with a hashrate that it would be able to achieve if it were actually mining."

So now, from where in the world are they going to give "REAL" ETN when our mobiles are mining "FAKE" ETN numbers only?

This whole idea of making ETN mobile miner actually ended up with a "numbers counting app", sadly. Roll Eyes
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Seems like they're now having trouble in sending ETN from Mobile miner to the wallet, and it all makes sense. The mobile miner clearly states that:

"Your mobile phone doesn't actually mine like a desktop miner would, instead we benchmark your device and allocate it with a hashrate that it would be able to achieve if it were actually mining."

So now, from where in the world are they going to give "REAL" ETN when our mobiles are mining "FAKE" ETN numbers only?

This whole idea of making ETN mobile miner actually ended up with a "numbers counting app", sadly. Roll Eyes

just because you missunderstood the app purpose, doesn't make if a failure. Mobile mining, do you live under a rock?  Grin
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

The Mobile Miner emits REAL ETN

It will go from pending to your wallet soon

Keep "mining"
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Keep "mining"

Have you even read this? It's right in your mobile app. It does NOT mine. Please, can you just tell me the source from where in the world you guys are giving out REAL ETN? Are you using ASICs to mine ETN in a whole lot and then distribute? Roll Eyes
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Keep "mining"

Have you even read this? It's right in your mobile app. It does NOT mine. Please, can you just tell me the source from where in the world you guys are giving out REAL ETN? Are you using ASICs to mine ETN in a whole lot and then distribute? Roll Eyes

The pool that pays out the ETN from the mobile miner was premined in the beginning.

The only real complaint there is that the mobile miner it is centralized, but the real miners are decentralized as with any other coin.

You only have to go back 1 page on this thread to see the quoted breakdown

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Keep "mining"

The pool that pays out the ETN from the mobile miner was premined in the beginning.

The only real complaint there is that the mobile miner it is centralized, but the real miners are decentralized as with any other coin.

Oops, sorry, I found that. Sorry again.

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate
  8.4 left on blockchain

...but then, a question. Is this number-counting app all you guys have created out of tens of millions of dollars gathered during ICO?
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Keep "mining"

Oops, sorry, I found that. Sorry again.

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate
  8.4 left on blockchain

...but then, a question. Is this number-counting app all you guys have created out of tens of millions of dollars gathered during ICO?

The point is for crypto to be introduced to mainstream via a SIMPLE app. No complicated exchanges and addresses. Average people don't know how to use this and this is a brilliant way to show them a start!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: