Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

STOP LECTURING PEOPLE YOU FAT MOUTHED PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE LOST MONEY IN THIS COIN. THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN TO 50 SATS.

SOME PEOPLE HAD  ETN ON THAT EXCHANGE AND LOST EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LECTURE THEM ABOUT IT..

YOU LOW LIFE HUMAN SCUM. SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. YOU SCAMMING LOWLIFE.

MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID. GET ON MORE EXCHANGES. LIKE BINANCE. LOWER THE MINING REWARDS!!

START LISTENING TO INVESTORS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN CRYPTO YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC HUMAN VILE SCUM!!!!

LOL explains this tools rant in the Cryptopia thread. He had 2k invested in a shitcoin left on the exchange because his lazy ass didn't get a passport for ID. Ban incoming on the other thread too. Bye dude you won't be missed.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 05:13:51 PM

How To Become An Electroneum Millionaire (maths): https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/how-to-become-an-electroneum-millionaire-xykkwo

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

Interesting article. For now the only thing i do is praying that etn will go forward with mass adoption and can catch some big whales as investors. otherwise i don't see any scenario that we really have bottomed out here.  Undecided
It doesn't make sense to me, calculating how many coins are needed if the price will rise anytime again, as long as interest stays low you can calculate as much as you want. Price won't change at all...^^
soyalmomin75

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:39:46 PM

Why ETN price consistently reducing??
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:54:17 PM

Why ETN price consistently reducing??

It's ded. Sad
CroBoy12

Activity: 543
Merit: 45

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:20:59 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 02:39:04 AM by CroBoy12

On rankings electroneum was in top 50 coins and now at 138... really bad...

There was only 1 hype which was mobile mining.
At beggining it was disaster, who have expensive phone was getting more etn (from this you can see how they think). They reduced even that to almost nothing, 100 etn in 2 months+...

Problem?
This is for poor countries...  again they do mistake after mistake:

1. As i said they made cloud mining with expensive phone was getting more etn, cheap phone less etn....
2. Poor comunication
3. They ruined all miners because they switched to asic too
4. New cloud miner, everyone is equal except poor countries...
5. Reduced cloud miner coins without any notice
6. Again poor comunication
7. This is funny one, poor country where people are earning 1-5$ per day needs to have smartphone!!! Then they need to have internet !!!  Then they need to charge their phones !!! Wtf?

Maybe and this is huge maybe, they can save coin introducing staking which ETH is gonna do to become even better and ofc get price to the moon.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:34:43 AM

I thing mining rewards has already lowered enough. I have been doing cloud mining of ETN since its start. I can say mining speed must have been lowered  around 1/5. After prize rise for ETN many people would start mining too. I have trust on ETN team that they can do better.

Many people still, have strong faith in ETN because the things they are doing in the background makes us hold the coin until the market starts recovering. As of now, mining is not much profitable because the value of ETN price is low which we are not making enough money through mining.

Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:55:39 AM

I thing mining rewards has already lowered enough. I have been doing cloud mining of ETN since its start. I can say mining speed must have been lowered  around 1/5. After prize rise for ETN many people would start mining too. I have trust on ETN team that they can do better.

Many people still, have strong faith in ETN because the things they are doing in the background makes us hold the coin until the market starts recovering. As of now, mining is not much profitable because the value of ETN price is low which we are not making enough money through mining.

Mobile "mining" is an airdrop, not an single block can be created because it's not actual mining.

The real mining is done by ASICs, so I you don't have an ASIC and cheap electricity you can't make a profit (in terms of FIAT) mining ETN.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

Mobile "mining" is an airdrop, not an single block can be created because it's not actual mining.

The real mining is done by ASICs, so I you don't have an ASIC and cheap electricity you can't make a profit (in terms of FIAT) mining ETN.
I am sure that many investors are less interested in "mining".... Now the actual question is in the capitalization of the coin... Mining depends on the value of the coin, the higher the value the more willing to produce it.

GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:33:40 AM

Cryptopia defeats electroneum project

Nope, the stupidity of the team does.
You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features, you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange. You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa. You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded, you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

0/5

You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features

Monero has a great codebase that can be used as a basis for ETN other than privacy features. Its been tried and tested, and would be a great source for a coin privacy based or not.

you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange

Not sure where you got that the revert to asic friendly algo as to "please an exchange" That had nothing to do with it. ASICs make the network MUCH more secure, and still allows ETN to reach their long term goals.

Before the switch back the network wasnt near secure and was open to an attack from entities with the proper resources. This possibility was NOT acceptable, hence the switch back.

You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa.

South Africa is a GREAT PLACE TO PROMOTE MASS ADOPTION, and to get a foothold with millions and millions of users, AND ITS ALREADY BEGINNING TO WORK

you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

KYC is necessary to land the business partnerships necessary for ETN to reach its goals.

You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded

Give it up man. I understand you are part of the team and you need to defend your project, but ETN killed itself when it went full KYC. Nobody likes to do KYC, in crypto nobody wants to do that, and regular non-crypto people wont bother to do KYC when they can easily enter the crypto market buying any other coin without the need to do KYC. There are plenty of website and also BTC ATM's around the world where you can buy BTC/ETH/LTC etc without any need for KYC. ETN keeps talking about "mass adoption" as if by mentioning it mass adoption is guaranteed, it isnt, and they have used that phrase so many times for the last 18 months, that it has lost its power. Saying "mass adoption" doesnt work anymore, so no need to continue using it to try to convince anyone.

I have a very good memory, because I have been since before the ICO.

1) First ETN sold itself as a gaming coin.

2) Then it sold itself as a privacy coin.

3) Then it sold itself as a "mass adoption" coin with the cloud airdrop that was supposed to be used by millions of people worldwide.

4) Then it tried selling itself as a coin with their own ETN cell phone.

All of that failed, and now its all excuses "we forked monero because its a good chain to fork from, not because of the privacy features", come on man, either you are new into the etn project or you are lying, ETN tried to sell itself originally as a privacy coin (this was after they changed their mind because originally it tried to sell itself as a gaming coin and this is pre ico days). My point is, now its all excuses after excuses.

KYC really killed the project whether you want to accept it or not.

Have a good day.
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:20:51 PM

This ETN When Moon Guys??  Cheesy
igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:58:35 PM

ETN, Don't Believe The FUD! https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/etn-dont-believe-the-fud-xrynek

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

ETN will be fine

lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:26:39 PM

Cryptopia defeats electroneum project

Nope, the stupidity of the team does.
You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features, you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange. You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa. You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded, you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

0/5

You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features

Monero has a great codebase that can be used as a basis for ETN other than privacy features. Its been tried and tested, and would be a great source for a coin privacy based or not.

you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange

Not sure where you got that the revert to asic friendly algo as to "please an exchange" That had nothing to do with it. ASICs make the network MUCH more secure, and still allows ETN to reach their long term goals.

Before the switch back the network wasnt near secure and was open to an attack from entities with the proper resources. This possibility was NOT acceptable, hence the switch back.

You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa.

South Africa is a GREAT PLACE TO PROMOTE MASS ADOPTION, and to get a foothold with millions and millions of users, AND ITS ALREADY BEGINNING TO WORK

you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

KYC is necessary to land the business partnerships necessary for ETN to reach its goals.

You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded

Give it up man. I understand you are part of the team and you need to defend your project, but ETN killed itself when it went full KYC. Nobody likes to do KYC, in crypto nobody wants to do that, and regular non-crypto people wont bother to do KYC when they can easily enter the crypto market buying any other coin without the need to do KYC. There are plenty of website and also BTC ATM's around the world where you can buy BTC/ETH/LTC etc without any need for KYC. ETN keeps talking about "mass adoption" as if by mentioning it mass adoption is guaranteed, it isnt, and they have used that phrase so many times for the last 18 months, that it has lost its power. Saying "mass adoption" doesnt work anymore, so no need to continue using it to try to convince anyone.

I have a very good memory, because I have been since before the ICO.

1) First ETN sold itself as a gaming coin.

2) Then it sold itself as a privacy coin.

3) Then it sold itself as a "mass adoption" coin with the cloud airdrop that was supposed to be used by millions of people worldwide.

4) Then it tried selling itself as a coin with their own ETN cell phone.

All of that failed, and now its all excuses "we forked monero because its a good chain to fork from, not because of the privacy features", come on man, either you are new into the etn project or you are lying, ETN tried to sell itself originally as a privacy coin (this was after they changed their mind because originally it tried to sell itself as a gaming coin and this is pre ico days). My point is, now its all excuses after excuses.

KYC really killed the project whether you want to accept it or not.

Have a good day.

ETN was never billed as a privacy coin. Monero was just its base. Moneros privacy features were turned off

And no one ever said ETN was a cell phone coin either. ETN has its own cell phone for marketing purposes in South Africa.

Initially, there were plans for ETN to become involved in the gaming industry, but it has evolved past that long ago.

KYC is necessary for the business partnerships critical for Mass Adoption.

No one has ever said Mass Adoption is automatic. It will be a long and hard road, but well worth the wait to those who have patience.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 03:37:41 AM

ETN was never billed as a privacy coin. Monero was just its base. Moneros privacy features were turned off

And no one ever said ETN was a cell phone coin either. ETN has its own cell phone for marketing purposes in South Africa.

Initially, there were plans for ETN to become involved in the gaming industry, but it has evolved past that long ago.

No one has ever said Mass Adoption is automatic. It will be a long and hard road, but well worth the wait to those who have patience.

Yes it was.

And no, KYC is not necessary for mass adoption. Thats all BS. Many top coins are already used masively and they dont require KYC.

ETN will never reach mass adoption having that dead weight (KYC) on top.

Good luck.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:47:36 AM

Yes it was.

And no, KYC is not necessary for mass adoption. Thats all BS. Many top coins are already used masively and they dont require KYC.

ETN will never reach mass adoption having that dead weight (KYC) on top.

Good luck.

ETN had privacy features. And stated so. Anything beyond that, youd be hard pressed to find any statements that would fall under ...ETN promoting privacy as a defining feature... Or making privacy stand out...or it mentioned as something that was a part of reaching our goals.

We had it. We got rid of it.....the ring sigs with little fanfare about it before or after.

KYC may not be part of other projects roadmaps, thats ok.

KYC is not a bad thing.

KYC creates opportunities

Believe it or not, and you are we know with the "not" @GoldenOrder, (and thats ok) KYC opens alot of otherwise closed doors.

These doors may not be required to have in other successful projects, but we search out these doors, as they are business partnerships.

As we know, some say ETN is too centralized, that KYC is a mistake...

ETN has always planned on being a unique, knew it would be somewhat disruptive in an space where the decentralized ideology thrives...and for good reasons in many many ways.

There are many projects on the other side of the spectrum, and thats not to say that they dont make business partnerships.

ETNs strategy includes many partnerships that are possible because of KYC

igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:48:41 PM

The M1: Electroneum's Secret Weapon: https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/the-m1-electroneums-secret-weapon-xvwykk

FOMO ALERT: ETN Supply and Gig.Guru: https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/fomo-alert-etn-supply-and-gigguru-xnqxxo

Does ETN Price Equal Failure? Feat. XRP: https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/does-etn-price-equal-failure-feat-xrp-xerjpq

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

Scooped up with more ETN at around 50 satoshi during last days. This is safer zone even there is probability of little bit drop from here. You have to make mind to enter in the market mentally prepared to what may come after that in short term. Whenever it will bounce back will be huge profit in my opinion without giving any advice. Speaking for me only.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:42:38 PM

Scooped up with more ETN at around 50 satoshi during last days. This is safer zone even there is probability of little bit drop from here. You have to make mind to enter in the market mentally prepared to what may come after that in short term. Whenever it will bounce back will be huge profit in my opinion without giving any advice. Speaking for me only.
If we consider ETN right now as a means for quick investments and resale on the stock exchange, then Yes, you are right. now is a good time. But those people who invest in the project at its beginning, I do not expect to pursue this goal)

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:22:32 AM

People who have still hesitated and not invested in Electroneum last few weeks and next coming weeks will deeply regret with their decisions and hesitation in rest months of this year. Believe me, sometimes (rest months of this year or even longer at early of 2020), Electroneum will make sudden growth, and help its loyal investors, holders (whom buy at bottom range) become significantly richer.

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: