Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is crazy for bitcoin  (Read 3383 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:01 PM

Yeah youre right. I wish i had invested early this year. The price of bitcoin now is high compared to that date. If you invest on that month, you have a high coin today, but i believe that BTCs price will continue to get high on future. Its regaining its price now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

I think Bitcoin even went lower than $1,000 in the year 2017. But then it recovered quickly. Bitcoin is already priced at $7,200 plus right now. And I think this growth will be seen until the end of 2017. I cannot see any hindrance that would cause its growth to be stunted. We may consider everything about Bitcoin as a bubble but the bubble is very durable and has lasted for almost a decade.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:05:11 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

It surely is! And from August to November alone, the pump was crazy! The increase in BTC value from 2009 to 2016 was very gradual. But it went wild for 2017 alone! This just proves that anything can actually happen. And the same phenomenon may also happen to some of the other coins.. Who knows!

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:12:26 PM

2017 sure is a glory year for bitcoin, the price has gone up very fast and making a lot of people tempted to try to invest in bitcoin and the fun part is, the price still going up although it has been very expensive, but to replace traditional banking it is not possible, no matter how big and how famous bitcoin, traditional bank will stand strong
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

Yes.Agreed.
In january bitcoin price = about 1000$
Now it is 7000$.In this year Bitcoin always went bullrun.We can't predict BTC price.Because BTC is the future in crypto.I think not only 2017 is crazy but also 2018 can more crazy year.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

Yeah this year 2017 is soooooo crazy for bitcoin and it is historical from $1000 dollars to $7000 dollars pumping like crazy. It's still november, who knows at the year end maybe bitcoin will hit $8000 dollars or $10000 dollars. Shocked Those people who hold their bitcoin from last year til now are rich AF.  Grin
blackr15

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

why in 2017 everybody is crazy crazy with bitcoin because they are shocked to see very high bitcoin prices now, so from that I am now joining into a bounty hunter in order to get satisfactory results  Smiley ...
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:29:01 AM

I think not, traditional banks will still exist because the wider community has not all known and used bitcoin. Even if many are using bitcoin, the government will continue to monitor the progress of this bitcoin so as not to cause confusion in the economy of a country.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:41 AM

This year is a bitcoin year because the bitcoin price increase is very high compared to previous years? and I asked my friends and they can not answer what causes the bitcoin price to rise so fast?
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

1 year ago I'd say in November of next year was 7000. Now is 200,000.
Bitcoin has increased in value over last year tremendously beyond expectations. There is massive difference in the prices of bitcoin over last year and that of current prices. 2017 has been proved really in favor of bitcoin and people have really made big money with this amazing digital currencies. Those who grabbed maximum coins last year are now on the top of the world due to huge increase in values.
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

What a year indeed.

Here's to a 2018 full of optimizations, fulfilling devs, and crypo/real world - integration.

Always doubt.
maguma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

I doubt how the bitcoin will rise.
I think that it is now necessary to wait for the end of the bubble to be used only for speculation and to become truly necessary for the world.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Bitcoin can exclude the traditional bank, in many cases it is scared, so they are trying to prevent this happening in the future, in some countries, Bitcoin is valid and their banks also accept Bitcoin but most countries prohibit bitcoin to exclude unbalanced Bitcoin from traditional banks. And my country is not an exception. Remember, on January 1, 2017, Bitcoin is about $ 1000, but now we can see that the price is already more than $ 7000. Be honest, since some people say that it bubbles from the incredible growing generation of Bitcoin.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

Great year for bitcoin. I wish i had known bitcoin earlier and invested when price was still affordable to invest. Beyond expectations it grows up to moon and i am optimistic it will  reach neptune without problems from governments. 2017 is the year of bitcoin and good altcoins indeed.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

1000% growth is pretty insane considering Bitcoin still has 54% Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations. I am happy for Bitcoin but also want say I really appreciate the technology, I've bought a few products and services with Bitcoin and I've made good extra income with cryptocurrency. I'm so blessed.

CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

It is not too much. I think later it may be more than this year. But it is true, this year has grown more than the previous year.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

I could say it is, because the bitcoin is still increasing and increasing, and bitcoin is very fast to increase from january that is only 150thousand pesos and upto now incoming december that it is now 400thpusand pesos, and who would think that it is very fast to increase.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

i agree, its been a fantastic year for bitcoin but 2018 will be crazy year for bitcoin
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

This year is a bitcoin year because the bitcoin price increase is very high compared to previous years? and I asked my friends and they can not answer what causes the bitcoin price to rise so fast?

Volatility is what driving the prices to rise so fast. Another reason this year the price rose so fast is due to couple of hard fork happening this year. This gave a huge boost to btc and after the fork the price just kept on rising . This year saw a dump when the China banned ICO and JPM gave a negative feedback about the btc.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

Yes its crazy i remember 2016 start now i think if i buy btc for 300$ and sell in 2017 how rich i can become,no need in work anymore:(

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: