Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is crazy for bitcoin  (Read 3385 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:46:11 PM

A crazy year i guess before it ends  Cheesy
Too much speculations and now it's almost christmas price is going down it's just like there's a fork happening. I guess the bubble is starting to burst out so it's better to buy now before it's too late.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

2017 has been the most successful for bitcoin since it come to existence, but the question is why is what bitcoin raise to this extents? Is it because the world is continue to know about this coin or is because of the large globalization of crypto-currency?

Well, 2017 is the most successful year for Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been so popular and famous during this year. New investors, new traders and new earners has been added to our world, in Bitcoin and Crypto world. The people tried to invest and try all the new sites and they gain a lot of Bitcoins. Social media is so effective for this year. It helps the people to know what Bitcoin is, and how to gain and earn bitcoin in many ways. Well, the demand is so high and the price increase. And i know that 2018 will also a one of the craziest year for Bitcoin. The price will increase and increase.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

yeah thats true, 2017 is very crazy for bitcoin, all my predicted about bitcoin price is wrong
i believe 2018 will more crazy so welcome to crypto world, everything can happen  Grin

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
pratapadityasi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Bitcoin is a roller coaster, indeed, a long and jumpy roller coaster
ConfusedPenguin

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

I think past in the time when the MtGoX scandal were also crazy days back on 2014.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:09:02 PM

yeah thats true, 2017 is very crazy for bitcoin, all my predicted about bitcoin price is wrong
i believe 2018 will more crazy so welcome to crypto world, everything can happen  Grin

It can be crazy but unfortunately the term "crazy" is not positive. I have a feeling that in January 2018, the price will begin to fall heavily ...
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

This year is the most explosive and the most fruitful year for bitcoin. For only just about 2 month the value exploded upwards. Good job bitcoin
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

Its really crazy for us. Have a Look at the price in Jan it was 1000 dollar and now in just 11 month its increased to 19,000$,  There was many fork appeared in past and many people tried to ruin there price but they failed and bitcoin prove them nobody can stop bitcoins. I read bill gates stats in which he said " BITCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE" and this year has just prove it. I hope bitcoin going be good in 2018 also.
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:47:23 AM

Yes 2017 is crazy time for bitcoin because till the starting of 2017 the value of the bitcoin was lesser then 1000 dollars but by the ending of 2017 it has reached to 18000dollars
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

in the current situation of bitcoin today and as of this year, there is no way bitcoin earner and holder wont become crazy. The bigger value, the bigger money. but, in the idea of bitcoin will replace the monetary system, i think it is a long run for bitcoin. bitcoin will replace monetary system if btc will have a stable value and if more and more people will use it in their daily lives.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

2017 has been the most successful for bitcoin since it come to existence, but the question is why is what bitcoin raise to this extents? Is it because the world is continue to know about this coin or is because of the large globalization of crypto-currency?

Successful? I don't think so, the one that is successful is not bitcoin but the people who invested a lot of money into this digital currency, with it's huge price pump, a lot of people became millionaires and billionaires. Yes, the world is continuing to know what is bitcoin, but still, bitcoin needs a lot of development and upgrade before all of the people interested in it can use it.
Maks123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

And so we saw what bitcoin is capable of this year. He disappointed us, and then just introduced into ecstasy, thank God remained at the level and keeps and makes us happy. So you can summarize and say that it was one of the best days in the world of crypto currency.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:58:20 AM

It definitely is a crazy year for bitcoins specially the ber months. Bitcoins skyrocketed a surprisingly high price of $20,000 in less than 1 week of November and then trickled down to $15,000 after December. Hopefully, 2018 will be a crazier year for bitcoins as it goes beyond $20,000.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

2017 was indeed a crqzy year for bitcoin with all things considered that we experienced new heights but also suffered our worst down times on this year. However at least before the year ended a lot were treated to the potnetial of it with its heights it achieved
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

It is indeed a crazy year and prophecy fulfilled. The skyrocketed of bitcoin in 2017 was a magnificent one because it triple triple triped itself to greater gain in the investor income.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

The popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day that’s why in 2017 is the most successful year for Bitcoin. In near future 2018 will more crazy in Bitcoin world.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

The last months of this year for bitcoin has so many words that you can describe with. Not just crazy, but amazing, historical, shocking and etc. I think I need to prepare myself more because 2018 is certainly going to be 2x than what we have in this year.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:50 AM

I think the current price is still reasonable, and there is still room to go up. 2018 is still the bull market of cryptocurrency! A bear market comes after national policies are set to collect taxes on cryptocurrencies.

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:28 AM

yes true the current bitcoin price increase is very crazy because the waves that occur in bitcoin rise up to exceed 500% because the standard bitcoin price should still be around $ 8-9k, and currently the price of bitcoin stuck at high prices.
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

Don't think it will subvert the bank. Its price goes so high but transaction fee and delay make it harder to use than other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: