Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEPONION - My opinion!! Stay away  (Read 1258 times)
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

luckily i did not invest in deeponion. thanks for your sharing opinion.
I did  not participate the airdrop program as well and hopefully no one else to invest there.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

If those numbers in the OP are true I'm not sure you can talk about "for nothing".

8 Onions at 70 cents are less than $6 per week for a signature campaign, and only if you actually spend $70 on Onions to even participate in the first place. That's much less than even the worst paying signature campaigns... so I don't know how that's supposed to attract people.

Joining any other signature campaign would be worth more than joining the DO campaign, even for those who believe in the project. Would make more sense to do another campaign and buy Onions with the profits than to do the Onion campaign directly if the numbers here are true (idk if they are).

But who knows, maybe the numbers are wrong and DO will end up surprising everyone. Keep seeing it everywhere after all, which seems strange for $5 a week... so maybe there is something to it?

Anyway good luck to everyone participating, hope for you it's not a scam and will be worth your time.

My thoughts exactly. It may be an interesting project, but my earlier application was rejected and after carefully reading the new rules I see no reason to apply again. It is simply not worth doing unless you have thousands of DO coins already.
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

My friend is participating each airdrop of deep onion but now he told me he can't do anything to convert or to cash out because they require investments to proceed. Now I believe you are telling the truth as this supposedly the worst thing happened in cryptocurrency being tagged as scam.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

My friend is participating each airdrop of deep onion but now he told me he can't do anything to convert or to cash out because they require investments to proceed. Now I believe you are telling the truth as this supposedly the worst thing happened in cryptocurrency being tagged as scam.

lololol. what a load of old bollox. you need a minimum of 100 onions which does come to a lot. and you can easily get them for free. he can sell them if he wants to without any problem. you do not or never have had to invest ANY money into this. this is not a scammy ico. it's a free airdrop/signature campaign. what is wrong with people? they listen to a lot of shit from a few people who are angry because they got caught cheating the system or had to youndg an account to join. these rules were put in place to stop the ones who had bought and multi accounts from getting more than one payout each week. they were put there to make sure we got the best people involved and not just the dumpers.the 100 coin minimum rule was put there to show a little support for the coin rather than just keep selling it off. thats a good thing for the coin. wake the fuck up and stop listening to these idiots and make your own minds up., you truely are missing out on a fantastic chance here.wheres the risk? you don't need to buy anything with your money. join the forum,be active and get onions for free.
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:49:43 AM

Many projects in the space are scams.
It is very hard to identify some.

They are doing that to drive the price up, may be coz devs cash out when high.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:27:41 AM

lololol. what a load of old bollox. you need a minimum of 100 onions which does come to a lot. and you can easily get them for free. he can sell them if he wants to without any problem. you do not or never have had to invest ANY money into this. this is not a scammy ico. it's a free airdrop/signature campaign. what is wrong with people? they listen to a lot of shit from a few people who are angry because they got caught cheating the system or had to youndg an account to join. these rules were put in place to stop the ones who had bought and multi accounts from getting more than one payout each week. they were put there to make sure we got the best people involved and not just the dumpers.the 100 coin minimum rule was put there to show a little support for the coin rather than just keep selling it off. thats a good thing for the coin. wake the fuck up and stop listening to these idiots and make your own minds up., you truely are missing out on a fantastic chance here.wheres the risk? you don't need to buy anything with your money. join the forum,be active and get onions for free.
It doesn't matter if you can get the 100 Onions for "free" (which you can't because it's surely going to be tethered to some sort of task) if you're only going to get 5-10 Onions out of it per week when participating in the signature campaign.

Every other signature campaign pays more than that, so for most people it would make more sense to just do another campaign and maybe buy some Onions if they really want some.
Manuj

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

Hi All,

What are your thoughts on this project and how it manages its airdrops?

My opinion is that it's run like a pyramid scheme. Anyone new interested in this project I would suggest not to participate in the airdrop as you'll l get peanuts.

You will be asked to buy 100 onions and then given 7-8% on your total which is about 8 onions. A complete joke.

The Dev team are very secretive and all hijack the airdrops. Ever heard of the devs participating in airdrops?? Well here it's a first. No funds put aside for the devs. 

All my posts have been deleted because I asked about the Dev team etc.

There's no whitepaper and the coin is only on one exchange. Odd.

I was ready to invest some btc to this project thinking that I would get some incentives from the airdrops but I got indirectly told take it or lump it.

Some of the members do nothing but are rewarded 100x of coins.

Anyways my 2 cent. I would advise stay away because it's going to get dumped hard when the airdrops will finish.

I'm going to sell my small amount of deeponions and buy into projects like xtrabytes.

You must have applied to become part of the DeepOnion airdrop and either got rejected or got a very small portion of the airdrop because you only have a hundred onions in your wallet. That is a truth you can hardly hide. I am not totally in favor of deeponion but you sound like a whining little child. It is their airdrop so you cannot do anything about their own rules. Let us just stay away from it if we do not agree with them. All right? And wazzup with xtrabytes? LOL.  Wink
rafter_01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

Hi All,

My opinion is that it's run like a pyramid scheme. Anyone new interested in this project I would suggest not to participate in the airdrop as you'll l get peanuts.

You will be asked to buy 100 onions and then given 7-8% on your total which is about 8 onions. A complete joke.

The Dev team are very secretive and all hijack the airdrops. Ever heard of the devs participating in airdrops?? Well here it's a first. No funds put aside for the devs. 

I was ready to invest some btc to this project thinking that I would get some incentives from the airdrops but I got indirectly told take it or lump it.

Anyways my 2 cent. I would advise stay away because it's going to get dumped hard when the airdrops will finish.

I'm going to sell my small amount of deeponions and buy into projects like xtrabytes.

You must have applied to become part of the DeepOnion airdrop and either got rejected or got a very small portion of the airdrop because you only have a hundred onions in your wallet. That is a truth you can hardly hide. I am not totally in favor of deeponion but you sound like a whining little child. It is their airdrop so you cannot do anything about their own rules. Let us just stay away from it if we do not agree with them. All right? And wazzup with xtrabytes? LOL.  Wink

I dont have no onions now. Got rid of the shit coin.

So that's the end of it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:55:29 AM

Hi All,

I dont have no onions now. Got rid of the shit coin.

So that's the end of it.
I don't see why anyone would want to join DO right now, but it looks like Manuj's analysis was spot on. You do sound like an angry little child...
pikatju

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:15:28 AM

Does it even serve a purpose?

trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:09 AM

Do they ask to buy 100 onion now to be eligible for the airdrop? wow
I am not following it lately, but I did follow their thread few weeks ago where their participant claims to receive $600-700 worth of onion

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:24 AM

Do they ask to buy 100 onion now to be eligible for the airdrop? wow
I am not following it lately, but I did follow their thread few weeks ago where their participant claims to receive $600-700 worth of onion
That was actually true from what I could tell. But they have changed the rules for some reason that I don't understand, and now it's not really lucrative for people without thousands of dollars in onions to join.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:10 AM

luckily i did not invest in deeponion. thanks for your sharing opinion.
I did  not participate the airdrop program as well and hopefully no one else to invest there.  Smiley
Good luck for you to not invest your money in dead shit scam onion coin that claimed to be the best anonymoust shit token in this world. What a messy. I hope the more people will try to realize about that and stay away from that shit coin with nothing to show rather than bullshit.
TOR shit as the brother of deeponion already died.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

They have been creating a lot of useless rules to their airdrop, i have been looking at it, and they are now asking for all of those who are on the airdrop to buy at least 100 onions from their exchange in order to be able to receive the airdrop. But it makes no sense, you have to spend $60, in order to receive $250 - $300 every week, where is the trick in there? because i can not find a good reason to explain it to myself, how does it works?
I dont know what is the real plan of all this thing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Collectorcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:28:47 AM

If this indeed happening and is a scam and they have such horrible reputation, then why is it allowed?

I saw a post about Deep Onion where the poster had a - Trust Score and it was pretty far negative.

What do you guys think on this, why is it still allowed if it is indeed a scam?

Isn't AirDrop just a fancy word for "Giveaway" Which is not allowed??
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:39 AM

A lot of people are not happy with those last rules, but if you really trust this project it can worth it.
Even if for 100 Onions (that you can get for free because there is an other airdrop) you get 7-10 Onions and if you think that DeepOnion will worth 10$ (or more) one day, it worth it because if you're right it means that you earned 70-100$ per week Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
smartcomet

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:42:51 AM

This is crypto world, someone wins, someone loses.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

Hi All,

This does smell fishy. It is actually like ponzi scheme, you'll get a little amount by purchasing onions. Its just like your money being given back to you, but not all. The real question is what will happen after the airdrop is finished?

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

for fuck sake read people will you?Huh
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY OR BUY ANY DEEPONIONS TO BE POART OF THE AIRDROP.

there are many ways you can get free coins. the deeppoints are the best way. you get deeppoints for forum activity which convert to deeponions every sunday. they cost nothing except a bit of time. you need 100 onions at least in your airdrop wallet to be a part of it. how you get those onions is of no concern. you can get them free if you want.all this is simply to make sure we have supportive members and not just profit seekers. these we don't want. how fucking hard its it to understand this?Huh:Huh?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

for fuck sake read people will you?Huh
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY OR BUY ANY DEEPONIONS TO BE POART OF THE AIRDROP.

there are many ways you can get free coins. the deeppoints are the best way. you get deeppoints for forum activity which convert to deeponions every sunday. they cost nothing except a bit of time. you need 100 onions at least in your airdrop wallet to be a part of it. how you get those onions is of no concern. you can get them free if you want.all this is simply to make sure we have supportive members and not just profit seekers. these we don't want. how fucking hard its it to understand this?Huh:Huh?
So if you need 100 Onions to get Deep Points converted into Onions, how can you get 100 free Onions? And even if you did get 100 Onions somehow, why would you use them to participate in the signature campaign on Bitcoin Talk if it only gives 7% per week? I mean, 7% per week is quite a lot, but not if you only have 100 Onions. Even at 3000 Onions there are still better things to do...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: