Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25039 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:21:10 AM

It was more than 3x right after the ico and now more than 2x. It was a great investment for buyers on the ico.

By the way any update about referral bounties etc?

The team is still in the post ICO mode. They have a lot to deal with regarding the distribution of whitelist airdrop, the whitelisted eth address but not yet in the contract list etc. I am also eagerly waiting for the referral programs etc.
Adam96

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

am I going to receive it directly into my blockchain account ?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

They send bounties. I received mine.

They never needed any bounties but they did a little anyway. Thanks for generosity. I will keep them long time Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

Does AIG have connections to Google?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Does AIG have connections to Google?
It definitely has! Otherwise, they wouldn't be that popular.
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

World’s leading crypto exchange Binance partners with Uplive

Binance, the world’s fastest-growing cryptocurreny exchange, which was recently ranked the top exchange in the world by 24 hour volume, has partnered with Asia’s premier high-end live video platform Uplive, to bring Uplive’s over 20 million users to the Binance platform.

As part of this cooperation, Uplive will feature a special virtual gift created specially for Binance’s token BNB. Uplive’s users will have the opportunity to send this special gift to the platform’s more than 60,000 broadcasters. Uplive will also offer its users the ability to use BNB in addition to Gifto, Uplive’s own virtual gifting token, in its in-app crypto wallet, when it becomes available in Q1, 2018.

https://medium.com/@gifto/worlds-leading-crypto-exchange-binance-partners-with-uplive-ae03de5e1352
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:21:37 AM

World’s leading crypto exchange Binance partners with Uplive

Binance, the world’s fastest-growing cryptocurreny exchange, which was recently ranked the top exchange in the world by 24 hour volume, has partnered with Asia’s premier high-end live video platform Uplive, to bring Uplive’s over 20 million users to the Binance platform.

As part of this cooperation, Uplive will feature a special virtual gift created specially for Binance’s token BNB. Uplive’s users will have the opportunity to send this special gift to the platform’s more than 60,000 broadcasters. Uplive will also offer its users the ability to use BNB in addition to Gifto, Uplive’s own virtual gifting token, in its in-app crypto wallet, when it becomes available in Q1, 2018.

https://medium.com/@gifto/worlds-leading-crypto-exchange-binance-partners-with-uplive-ae03de5e1352

that's great news for BNB and Gifto , i am happy ,my wallet have hold them
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

This project seems pretty large, can someone explain this better to me and if it compares to EOS at all.  Is Gifto more popular in asia , I haven't heard much about it.

What marketcap do you expect for gifto in a year?
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

World’s Leading Crypto Exchange Binance Partners With Uplive – Asia’s Premier Live Video Platform

BINANCE, the world’s fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchange, which was recently ranked the top exchange in the world by 24 hour volume, has partnered with Asia’s premier high-end live video platform Uplive, to bring Uplive’s over 20 million users to the Binance platform. https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/28/worlds-leading-crypto-exchange-binance-partners-with-uplive-asias-premier-live-video-platform/
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

This project seems pretty large, can someone explain this better to me and if it compares to EOS at all.  Is Gifto more popular in asia , I haven't heard much about it.

What marketcap do you expect for gifto in a year?

I would say that the 2 are quite completely different industries. Gifto is tapping more onto the entertainment industries with working products and bringing the gifts to the blockchain.

On the other hand, EOS is tackling on the space of the mainnet/blockchain that is fighting with ETH etc.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

They never needed any bounties but they did a little anyway. Thanks for generosity. I will keep them long time Wink

I also have received mine and i was very happy with the bounty airdrop. I took part in referral spin 1 and 2, max out the individual, invite a few friends, and i got like 300giftos at least. And so i remembered that i have $30, but i just realised the price triple from ICO so it was $90 instead!!!
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

I also have received mine and i was very happy with the bounty airdrop. I took part in referral spin 1 and 2, max out the individual, invite a few friends, and i got like 300giftos at least. And so i remembered that i have $30, but i just realised the price triple from ICO so it was $90 instead!!!

I got some more because i really referred some people and it paid well.

It was one of the easiest couples of hundred bucks i get. Also it has so much potential so not selling them Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

I got some more because i really referred some people and it paid well.

It was one of the easiest couples of hundred bucks i get. Also it has so much potential so not selling them Smiley

I agreed. And to be honest, they make it really entertaining which actually requires a lot more work than the usual airdrop or bounty campaign. Just the designing of spinning and coding requires a lot of effort already. And it is great to see such great responses from the crowd
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Does gifto have any matter with binance except that binance has listed gifto, i mean is there any coorpration between this two develop team.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Does gifto have any matter with binance except that binance has listed gifto, i mean is there any coorpration between this two develop team.

From my knowledge, Gifto is the first ICO on the binance launchpad. The 2nd ICO on the binance launchpad is Bread. Recently, Gifto also has customize a gift in their uplive to represent BNB.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

Well I bought 5k gifto, lets see how this goes...........
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Have some intentions to invest yo!
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

Wow, it exploded today.

$0,699531 USD (98.65%)
0.00004689 BTC (92.70%)
0.00077336 ETH (88.40%)

New year present to all hodlers i think. It has more way to go still Smiley

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

Wow, it exploded today.

$0,699531 USD (98.65%)
0.00004689 BTC (92.70%)
0.00077336 ETH (88.40%)

New year present to all hodlers i think. It has more way to go still Smiley

Yup, congratz to all the holders. The price of gifto has double. I am still a believer of gifto and i am going to hold the gifto that i have gotten over the past few days and see where it can take me to!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

I'm very optimistic about this project, it seems like right now the price is going down so I'm buying this dip, I didn't really accumulated a lot during the airdrop so right now I'm trying to fill my bags with more gifto, this project is still so young yet it's already in partnership with binance, I think it's really best to hold gifto right now because in months time this project could really be huge, just more updates and more development then we can expect the price to go as high as $5 or even more.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: