Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25037 times)
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

Admins, i was in whitelist. But when i send eth from launchpad was error (red text). On second time "too late".

You have to contact Binance on this issue.

Which won't help him.

Ico already over and if you couldn't buy it, the only way is trying to get the best price on the exchanges which will probably be 2x at least.

Yup. However, i do know of people who want to get an answer for what happen. And because he is using the binance platform, it would  be best to contact them for this issue.

I am whitelist in this ico, they have to reduce amount eth due to eth rising. the address seemed to appear 1 minture after the start time, I set 80G gas with gas limit 250k but still not approve after 1 minute. I am thinking of they used some tricks here, trying to create hype and sell to some "dedicated addresses" but not sure

Is there such a thing?? The smart contract should be open to everyone so if really got such an issue, people who had complaint about it. I also unable to get in.

However, from my experience, i am not too surprise at this turn out. It had happen for a few ICO that i participated and I always lost out nevertheless. I still tried but i mainly resign to my fate.

there is something strange to this ICO, at first, they did not agree to count cap by USD but ETH, then under presure, they changed. and they claim that they have to return ETH to early investors...
after that, I was waiting waiting for the website show the address to send ETH. Apparently, it seems to me that the first two minutes the address was not shown. then it shown from 2 minutes later, I estimated. That time is sufficient for some "dedicated investors" or "early investors" who know how hype the project is and send theri funding to smart contract. Of course, smart contract received ETH from 00 minutes, but for me, the addess poped up seems like 02 minutes. Anyway, just skip it and I am waiting for another supergood one. singularityNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:00 AM

Admins, i was in whitelist. But when i send eth from launchpad was error (red text). On second time "too late".

You have to contact Binance on this issue.

Which won't help him.

Ico already over and if you couldn't buy it, the only way is trying to get the best price on the exchanges which will probably be 2x at least.

Yup. However, i do know of people who want to get an answer for what happen. And because he is using the binance platform, it would  be best to contact them for this issue.

I am whitelist in this ico, they have to reduce amount eth due to eth rising. the address seemed to appear 1 minture after the start time, I set 80G gas with gas limit 250k but still not approve after 1 minute. I am thinking of they used some tricks here, trying to create hype and sell to some "dedicated addresses" but not sure

Is there such a thing?? The smart contract should be open to everyone so if really got such an issue, people who had complaint about it. I also unable to get in.

However, from my experience, i am not too surprise at this turn out. It had happen for a few ICO that i participated and I always lost out nevertheless. I still tried but i mainly resign to my fate.

there is something strange to this ICO, at first, they did not agree to count cap by USD but ETH, then under presure, they changed. and they claim that they have to return ETH to early investors...
after that, I was waiting waiting for the website show the address to send ETH. Apparently, it seems to me that the first two minutes the address was not shown. then it shown from 2 minutes later, I estimated. That time is sufficient for some "dedicated investors" or "early investors" who know how hype the project is and send theri funding to smart contract. Of course, smart contract received ETH from 00 minutes, but for me, the addess poped up seems like 02 minutes. Anyway, just skip it and I am waiting for another supergood one. singularityNET

I also did not manage to get in. Gifto is one of my top picks but given the hype, i already knew it is very difficult for me to get in. I always lose out so I am used to it already.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

In fact the project is developing very well and all investors are satisfied with GIFTO. In my country a lot of people talk about this project and are willing to invest big if listed on the top exchanges and this will make GIFTO go to the moon
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

In fact the project is developing very well and all investors are satisfied with GIFTO. In my country a lot of people talk about this project and are willing to invest big if listed on the top exchanges and this will make GIFTO go to the moon

Yes, i also have done my research and that is why Gifto is one of my top pick for investment. Too bad, it got so popular so fast that i lose that it is going to be tough one.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

nice to see this project listed on binance
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GTO_BTC
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GTO_ETH
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GTO_BNB
congrats for all contributors  Wink

rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:27:02 PM

I don't like the idea of the project. But I participated in it. Very great excitement has increased my capital by 4 times!! And the price of the GTO is stable now.. She is not reduced.

miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

This month I had two good project, and one of them Gifto). I have sold only part of the token GTO, half will leave in the long term. Hoping for higher prices..

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

I don't like the idea of the project. But I participated in it. Very great excitement has increased my capital by 4 times!! And the price of the GTO is stable now.. She is not reduced.

I fully agree with you, I also expect the price to increase on the exchange. Good luck to all of us.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:13:00 AM

Congratz to all the buyers especially during the ICO. From the telegram, there is a lot of support and the dev team is working very hard for the community right now. Those who has whitelist will also have additional airdrop. Those who smart contract issue will also be addressed.
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

can someone please explain to me how the ICO ended under 1 minute? How is that possible?

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

can someone please explain to me how the ICO ended under 1 minute? How is that possible?

Haha why not? There is huge demand for it. And because there is still a lot of unmet demand, when it was listed on Gifto, the price immediately x3.
vassel

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

I've tried to invest when it was at 38-39000 level but I could not transfer my ETH balance to Binance and when i did and bought from 52000lvl, it immediately crashed.  I still got hope about the Project but if i did not exit from Verge to buy GTO, it would be wonderful. I missed my chance on Verge, hope to catch another in Gifto
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

I've tried to invest when it was at 38-39000 level but I could not transfer my ETH balance to Binance and when i did and bought from 52000lvl, it immediately crashed.  I still got hope about the Project but if i did not exit from Verge to buy GTO, it would be wonderful. I missed my chance on Verge, hope to catch another in Gifto

I also tried to buy bread on binance but i also failed yesterday. You still can buy it off from the binance right now as the token is already listed over there.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

I also tried to buy bread on binance but i also failed yesterday. You still can buy it off from the binance right now as the token is already listed over there.

Now i think binance ico's are the next hot thing.

You need to be flash to buy some from there. And listing it starting with a 3x so it pays well.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

It's a very interesting project that will be the main stream in the future.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:10:06 AM

Now i think binance ico's are the next hot thing.

You need to be flash to buy some from there. And listing it starting with a 3x so it pays well.

Well binance right now has the highest trading volume compare to other trading volume. So the attention given can also be quite huge. And Binance also do their due diligence. They wont list random ico on their launch pad yet.
jendervan

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

project gifto this I see very successful and the team project performing his duties with the good,as far as this project gifto could make investors all her satisfied.. I think with a lot of investors of the project gifto this will get a very nice profit
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

Wow, the gifto has been listed on binance.com and it seems that the market performance is wonderful, I am glad that I have joined in the ico and buy some ico tokens, I think it will sure to be a successful project when more useful service is developed.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

"GIFTO, a blockchain virtual gifting protocol that recently completed an ICO thats public sale allegedly sold out in just one minute, has announced a strategic partnership with Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAX), decentralized marketplace for virtual assets. The agreement will see GIFTO created virtual gifts tradable on WAX.  The companies report that together the two companies already have tens of millions of existing customers across their applications. GIFTO has stated that the company plans to roll out their platform to 20 million users by the end of Q1 2018."

Seen at: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126287-following-ico-sold-minute-gifto-partners-worldwide-asset-exchange/
premium_domainer
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

It was more than 3x right after the ico and now more than 2x. It was a great investment for buyers on the ico.

By the way any update about referral bounties etc?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: