Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:22:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25039 times)
coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Is it possible to integrate Gifto with chatting apps like Telegram or Whatsapp? That would be great as there are so many people using those apps.

good idea ,not only telegram also facebook twitter and other social media ,only need plus tools .

Only need plus tools? So is it possible at this point to integrate with these services or not?

read it is being worked on. The wallet and new version could be coming out anytime soon.
On Reddit somebody wrote that the traffic from 20m (recently they said 30m) GTO wallets sending and receiving coins, once it is launched, could congest the ETH Network like CryptoKitties did when it started.

They seem to be working on a technical solition to increase network traffic limits, maybe switching to a new chain that can handle more Transactions.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

Gifto's live-streaming platform borrows from current popular elements, and we can see that many platforms have grown in this mode. Expect Gifto as well.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

Is it possible to integrate Gifto with chatting apps like Telegram or Whatsapp? That would be great as there are so many people using those apps.

good idea ,not only telegram also facebook twitter and other social media ,only need plus tools .

Only need plus tools? So is it possible at this point to integrate with these services or not?

read it is being worked on. The wallet and new version could be coming out anytime soon.
On Reddit somebody wrote that the traffic from 20m (recently they said 30m) GTO wallets sending and receiving coins, once it is launched, could congest the ETH Network like CryptoKitties did when it started.

They seem to be working on a technical solition to increase network traffic limits, maybe switching to a new chain that can handle more Transactions.

Switching to a new chain might be the only decent solution then. Imposing other types of network traffic limits might decrease the usability of the network.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

Post ICO Podcast featuring Gifto’s CEO Andy Tian

It seems like token sales are such an obsession these days. Everyone is so concentrated on the pre-stages of the token sale itself, what happens after the token sale event?  This is what we want to cover on our show. What are the upcoming challenges that these companies and projects face?  And what insights about the token sale itself can we learn from?

Today I have the privilege of talking with Andy Tian from GIFTO, the universal decentralized gifting protocol. I hope you all enjoy the show.

https://cryptopotato.com/post-ico-podcast-featuring-giftos-ceo-andy-tian/
Bpress

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Post ICO Podcast featuring Gifto’s CEO Andy Tian

It seems like token sales are such an obsession these days. Everyone is so concentrated on the pre-stages of the token sale itself, what happens after the token sale event?  This is what we want to cover on our show. What are the upcoming challenges that these companies and projects face?  And what insights about the token sale itself can we learn from?

Today I have the privilege of talking with Andy Tian from GIFTO, the universal decentralized gifting protocol. I hope you all enjoy the show.

https://cryptopotato.com/post-ico-podcast-featuring-giftos-ceo-andy-tian/

Good work!

This will be one of the biggest mover this year
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Gifto announced a large amount of partnerships that will replace personal blockchain technologies
thats great news
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Gifto announced a large amount of partnerships that will replace personal blockchain technologies
thats great news

Agreed and a lot of people are thinking short term on gifto.  For me this is a very long term hold, I wouldn't even consider selling until at least a year no matter how low the price goes.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

The biggest problem gifto has that they sold a little percentage on ico and there is too many gifto is not circulating right now. The only %15 is circulating right now, it is making people nervous.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

The biggest problem gifto has that they sold a little percentage on ico and there is too many gifto is not circulating right now. The only %15 is circulating right now, it is making people nervous.

Agreed this is a MAJOR CONCERN.  The gifto team should at least burn some tokens.  A lot of people are scared they will dump their tokens.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

However GIFTO would be the first mass commercial application to run Crypto. Meaning Countless token owner.
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

a very interesting project with an idea that I think will be very useful in the future for a positive purpose, I see sales of coins that can be said to be successful in pre-ICO programs, hopefully this project can achieve well-tailored targets on this project roadmap

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Agreed my man not disagreeing with your statement... I just think 1 dollar is a very safe starting point all im saying.... Market will spike again but so many projects in the market place that will occupy other dollars into other projects...
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

I’m going to have to ask you to please take admin out of your name. This is very Confusing I am not insinuating that you would do anything but there are a lot of scams out here and if we let everyone put the word admin in their name in the group this channel could get crazy so if you would please take it out
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I am not insinuating that you would do anything, but there are a lot of scams out here and if we let everyone put the word admin in their name in the group this channel could get crazy so if you would please take it out
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

GTO have a great team, they have always great news, and are always in contact with us.
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Gifto+%28GTO%29&SortBy=0
Good news guys. Gifto will release beta version!!!!
Ill buy some amount of this coin.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Actually during the ico sale, they have sold $30mil of tokens. Out of these, $20mil is from private sale and for those buyers with contribution more than $100k will have a locked up period. That is why you only see 15% on the market. Given that the investors are confident of the project to even have their tokens lockedup, one can hope that when these 20mil enter the market, the buyers will be more of supporters instead of dumping.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

It seems that prices have entered in safe buying zone already with current valuation of token on trading platforms. It's also true that current rice are still over than ICO but with all the latest updates and plans for near future makes it highly attractive to add in portfolio for diversification.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Gifto+%28GTO%29&SortBy=0
Good news guys. Gifto will release beta version!!!!
Ill buy some amount of this coin.

Cool   When? Im really waiting for this.

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

In this week's AAA, Dylan from GIFTO Korea discusses recent developments in the Korean crypto market. Korea is one of the most digital-savvy societies with a large cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. Learn more about GIFTO in Korea here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kKKMyDUpI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: