Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25037 times)
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

I used to have this awesome app where u can put a widget of whatever exchange on your screen on android and i cant remember the name of it any more and cannot find it
all the ones i find just have some sort of flaw(s) in them and i uninstall
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

In this week's AAA, Dylan from GIFTO Korea discusses recent developments in the Korean crypto market. Korea is one of the most digital-savvy societies with a large cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. Learn more about GIFTO in Korea here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kKKMyDUpI

I love how gifto is trying to reach out to the different community. Although it is quite establish within certain countries/communities, gifto is still trying their hardest to tap into different region to provide a greater variety for a bigger audience.
chayantoon

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

I think that's the general idea. I believe each smart gift can be setup differently, so you can possibly imagine another platform / app using the protocol and changing these number for the gifts they allow to their users. We are not there obviously but the systm is probbaly flexible. I'm excited to see how companies will promote their own products via smart gifts and influencers involving IP rights and so on. A lot of possibilities with smart contracts and coding.
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

Meaning I think you will be able to offer a product via it's virtual representation and the receiver will be able to redeem the product in store.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Meaning I think you will be able to offer a product via it's virtual representation and the receiver will be able to redeem the product in store.
Oh now this is interesting. So say I have an exclusive tangible lipstick that can only be bought in its digital version with GTO that could then be redeemed for the physical product.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Oh now this is interesting. So say I have an exclusive tangible lipstick that can only be bought in its digital version with GTO that could then be redeemed for the physical product.
Yes, something like that. I think the possibilites are endless once you create that bridge betweem the virtual and physical version of a product or services. When social media appeared it was all about people sharing life events. Now the tools are used to promote and sell products. Virtual gifts will be the same I think
For instance I think you will have virtual gifts for a honeymoon vacation at a resort hotel, the gift will be the represenation with visuals of what you will get.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Gifto+%28GTO%29&SortBy=0
Good news guys. Gifto will release beta version!!!!
Ill buy some amount of this coin.
Seems like this news didn't affect Gifto to much. But i also hope to see it much more higher )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Gifto+%28GTO%29&SortBy=0
Good news guys. Gifto will release beta version!!!!
Ill buy some amount of this coin.
Seems like this news didn't affect Gifto to much. But i also hope to see it much more higher )

Agreed, I've been holding since day 1 and I plan to hold at least for year. I'm confident price will be 1-2 dollars at the minimum .
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

GIFTO Team at Face of China 2018 | Highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XTxiszU9E&feature=youtu.be&a=

Watch GIFTO team made an appereance at prestigious beauty contest "Face of China 2018" as Gifto is the official sponsor to the event.

Ms. Li Han Wen (李涵雯), winner of the special ‘GIFTO Choice Award’, has been selected to represent China in the finals of the ‘Face of Asia 2018’ beauty pageant which will be held during the Asia Model Festival (AMF)  in Seoul, Korea from 3-6 May 2018. More great news are underway!

AIG’s ground-breaking strategic partnership with the KMA was signed on 9 January 2018. It will see the two organizations work together to digitize KMA’s various events, including its flagship event, the AMF.
tientien1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I paid him $10 also and he ignored me . I also paid superman $10 and he started talking about Jesus calling. I think they do not talk about coins only if  paid by the team
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

I was giving a talk on blockchain at my work yesterday and some guy was like oooh isn't this the biggest bubble ever, and I said yeah like the Tulip Mania, because value was created out of NOTHING. But Bitcoin etc has KEPT GOING. Just like gold. People are looking it at the wrong way.
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

With already 4 Millions lost or inactive. I wonder if there is going to be a massive computer hard drive hunt to look for those guys. A lot of them are probably in dumps. Natural crypto burn...
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

I have question about the wallets being created right now. Are those wallets only on the uplive app or are they created outside of the uplive app as well. it probably has to because of the gaming aspect
can somebody give some information about it?
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Please stop with the admin questioning all there able to say is what's been stated or they paste white pages, so your questions have been addressed publicly the air drop is soon, tech issues are bending worked out , HODL its Going higher per admins.
tientien1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

Random toxic comments are not allowed here. If you have any point of the project you want to debate, positive or negative we will be happy to discuss it with you. If you are just here to release your frustration, you are at the wrong place.
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Like the partnership of gifto. I don't care about what others are saying but gifto is big. I really appreciate the hard work of the team and of the admins in the group. Keep the good job on going. Proud to be an investor of long term in gifto so far
chayantoon

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Currently it looks like a healthy rise (not a pump), I'm wondering if we are getting more volume from Asia. I mean the team has been running a lot of event in China and Korea so hopefully it's starting to pay off
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I think it gonna be hard for users be forced to buy coins in exchanges, given how difficult it is to open an account, how are you going to solve this problem?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

I'm holding gto for 2 months now but I do some daytrades now and then otherwise I am going to forget how to buy & sell coins
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

The ultimate goal is for users to buy through an exchange or several exchanges directly from the wallet. That's actually why we partnered with Kyber first thing last year, so that Kyber can provide us with the exchange functions. However Kyber is not quite there yet, so we are actively talking to several exchanges, both centralized and DEX. It's a matter of which ones has the right integration and liquidity support. - This is quote from Andy's AAA. Ill share it here again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: