Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25037 times)
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

What is Gifto(GIFTO) Coin?
Gifto Coin is a protocol that allows users to develop and customize virtual gifts for content creators.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-gifto-coin.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bpress

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I could basically send the market to 0 on binance today! I love Gifto tho
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

GIFTO (GTO) is scheduled to integrate a wallet into their app on march 5th, 2018.  20m users of the live Streaming app, Uplive, will get a GTO wallet. The 20m Viewers of Uplive that have so far used a non crypto token (Diamonds) can then also use crypto. This could soon make GTO the coin with the most wallets.

http://

Great great news, I've been waiting for the team to release a wallet, march 15 isn't that far so I'm pretty sure within this week we can really expect the price to grow because I'm sure this new wallet will really be hyped by the community, ever since gifto began trading everyone was waiting for an official wallet. Great to see they are targeting the uplive users, that's a huge number of people so if every single one of those users will use gifto then I'm pretty sure gifto will definitely go to the moon. I just have a few questions though, can users who aren't part of the uplive community still download the wallet? Or is the wallet only exclusive to uplive users and uplive viewers?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

The rotary game and bounty have did the job at getting the name out there. It still requires it efforts to shill on social media to keep interest up. Wallet release soon, beta version nearly there. Ahead of most coins at actually operating a legitimate business
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

I cant wait when people look back and realized what they missed out on....the working product is uplove for God sakes....this is an easy 20 dollar coin for the end of the year..  soon as its integrated its going to fly...see the rest of the true giftoers on the other side!
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

All alts are dumping right now due to the rise of BTC.   Just chill out this coin is extremely undervalued but won't be for long
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

I understand the feeling too but it's too easy to attack the team for the performance. It's not always the case and we don't know what's happening behind the scenes and they are in charge of marketing to the entire world. That's pretty daunting. That's why they rely on holders to shell and pick up slack if we see any.
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

On the exchange, will the coin come out when the altcoins growth of  begins? On which exchange will it be in the beginning?
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

GIFTO Weekly Updates — 6 March 2018

A Message from Andy Tian, CEO and co-founder of Uplive

Welcome everyone to our weekly update!

Our angel recruitment program is ongoing. If you would like to work with us to build a healthy community, please contact us for more information.

GIFTO Wallet

The GIFTO wallet is the foundation of GIFTO’s ecosystem and it is the first step to getting Uplive’s current user base of over 30 million people to start using GIFTO. The GIFTO wallet is a rare, real-life application of crypto tokens to purchase goods and services on a large commercial platform. Just last week, we conducted an in-house testing of the wallet with over 400 participants, which enabled us to receive valuable feedback.

The test version of the wallet has the following features:

Users can convert Uplive U-Diamonds into GTO
The wallet is based on private chain + hybrid chain infrastructure
Users can transfer GTO ERC-20 tokens from their GIFTO web-based wallet to public chains or crypto exchanges
Simple UI for complying with KYC regulations

https://medium.com/gifto/gifto-weekly-updates-6-march-2018-559667e591a7
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I understand the feeling too but it's too easy to attack the team for the performance. It's not always the case and we don't know what's happening behind the scenes and they are in charge of marketing to the entire world. That's pretty daunting. That's why they rely on holders to shell and pick up slack if we see any.

I see your point but come on....The team raised millions of dollars , its their responsibility to do the advertising and promotion.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:38 AM

GIFTO (GTO) is scheduled to integrate a wallet into their app on march 5th, 2018.  20m users of the live Streaming app, Uplive, will get a GTO wallet. The 20m Viewers of Uplive that have so far used a non crypto token (Diamonds) can then also use crypto. This could soon make GTO the coin with the most wallets.

Great great news, I've been waiting for the team to release a wallet, march 15 isn't that far so I'm pretty sure within this week we can really expect the price to grow because I'm sure this new wallet will really be hyped by the community, ever since gifto began trading everyone was waiting for an official wallet. Great to see they are targeting the uplive users, that's a huge number of people so if every single one of those users will use gifto then I'm pretty sure gifto will definitely go to the moon. I just have a few questions
though, can users who aren't part of the uplive community still download the wallet? Or is the wallet only exclusive to uplive users and uplive viewers?

I think they're going to be four wallet options.

1. Uplive app.
It is going to be integrated into the app, meaning if you download/update the app, you have inside it: the Diamonds wallet and the GTO wallet. Both wallets already come Standard with the app download, Diamond wallet is activated, GTO wallet still showing message: not yet available in your area.

2. Binance. works with Authenticator

3. They say it's an ERC20 TOKEN, my ether wallet.

4. Gifto`s own Hardware wallet could be coming?

themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Great great news, I've been waiting for the team to release a wallet, march 15 isn't that far so I'm pretty sure within this week we can really expect the price to grow because I'm sure this new wallet will really be hyped by the community, ever since gifto began trading everyone was waiting for an official wallet. Great to see they are targeting the uplive users, that's a huge number of people so if every single one of those users will use gifto then I'm pretty sure gifto will definitely go to the moon. I just have a few questions
though, can users who aren't part of the uplive community still download the wallet? Or is the wallet only exclusive to uplive users and uplive viewers?

1. Uplive app.
It is going to be integrated into the app, meaning if you download/update the app, you have inside it: the Diamonds wallet and the GTO wallet. Both wallets already come Standard with the app download, Diamond wallet is activated, GTO wallet still showing message: not yet available in your area.

Nice to see that there are four wallets users can choose from. On the uplive app though, is the wallet still not available worldwide? When can everyone access the wallet? Did the dev talked about that? And currently what area are supported on the GTO wallet in the uplive app?. I don't think binance could be a wallet option, it's an exchange site so I don't think storing your gifto on there for a long time is safe for everyone but if you're a trader though then maybe you can just store it in binance for a short period of time. Really? A hardwallet is coming? That's a terrific news! When will that be? Did the dev announced the official date already?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

The Forever Rose (AAA)

The Gifto Team is excited to launch our 'Ask Andy Anything' (AAA) series, where Andy Tian, the CEO of GIFTO, will answer any questions shared with our community managers and angels via Telegram and other platforms.

This week's AAA is about The Forever Rose, the world's most valuable piece of crypto-art. Andy dives into questions about crypto art, the rose token, and a taste of what's to come for art on the blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEUT6Eay-Ro
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

1. Uplive app.

Nice to see that there are four wallets users can choose from. On the uplive app though, is the wallet still not available worldwide? When can everyone access the wallet? Did the dev talked about that? And currently what area are supported on the GTO wallet in the uplive app?. I don't think binance could be a wallet option, it's an exchange site so I don't think storing your gifto on there for a long time is safe for everyone but if you're a trader though then maybe you can just store it in binance for a short period of time. Really? A hardwallet is coming? That's a terrific news! When will that be? Did the dev announced the official date already?

It`s now listed on these exchanges:

Binance
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

I`ve had GTO & other coins on https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216 since last summer. I didn even add 2FA Authenticator until this year:)  Its a wallet.dat file from a (different) hardwallet that I Trouble with... You dont have that here, and with 2FA Authenticator your coins might even be more secure - variable Password.
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

Your comments are very accurate. The security here is not safe for my property. I think that should further enhance security with at least 2FA so you do not lose assets in the cryptocurrency market.

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Why no weekly Monday update from GTO for 2 weeks now?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

Why no weekly Monday update from GTO for 2 weeks now?

Maybe the team has just been busy that's why there isn't any monday update but there are a lot of new things going on for gifto though, just scroll up and you can find a lot of news regarding gifto. I'm quite confident that by the end of this year gifto will really dominate. Looking at the youtube videos and the twitter updates, it seems like the devs has been really busy developing this project and also very busy on working on other projects to promote gifto, I think all these hard work that the team has been giving this project that pas couple of weeks will really pay off by the end of this year.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

This ICO was completed a while ago. I think this is a very good project. Investment wise I prefer putting my money into platformsand not apps. This has allot of potential though. Asia is way ahead of the west in terms of their adoption of digital assets and digital gifting will compete with the moonpig card companies of the world in future. They have some strong links to Tron which is a good thing in my opinion because even though tron seems to be a little suspect the team is fantastic at marketing
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Price will stay the same. Market cap will change. Market cap will be bigger thus moving coin higher in the ranks and attracting more. attention.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

The initial objective is to migrate 30% of the Uplive transactions to the GIFTO protocol by the end of Q4 which should correspond to ~30 mln gift transactions per month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: