Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3540 times)
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

I somehow agree with your opinion but there's always a negative side if you view it in the different perspective. Maybe it will become more stable and regulated like the real money and that will make bitcoin less progressive, they can imposed taxes on it and that buyers and sellers will not be anonymous at all.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Bitcoin is very good for fast transactions but government has to watch the transaction details.some gambling is possible in bitcoin trading.government have to involve and support the bitcoin.bitcoin transactions fees also low than banks so it is very usefull.

yes I agree with you that bitcoin is the fastest transaction with low transaction cost, but in some bitcoin countries have not get legalized from his government that bitcoin is a safe crypto currency for digital transactions
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

I prefer bitcoin like this, because I also hesitate
because it is not possible to replace paper money by bitcoin, if it is done in a country need to completely overhaul their state regulations on finance
and it will cause internal conflict in a country, bitcoin is more suitable for investment
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

I think all of this reasons are great but then as we all know bitcoin is a decentralized so the government cannot transact the money of the people. In this reason the government does not allowed the bitcoin in our country.
I think at the present time different governments need to sit together to address this issue because it will be difficult for single government to legalise the crypto currency in the world, so if all the economic leaders of the world start legalising this crypto currency just like patents can be registered from one country thorough out the world. Common people has no issues regarding taxation on the crypto but legalisation is really an issue for the common man.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Any good government that is looking for a way to grow it economy should look into bitcoin and adopt bitcoin as a secondary currency in they country as this will enhance the eas of doing business within and outside the country, and also help the government to be able to regulates and tax bitcoin transactions and help to combat financial crime such as money laundering.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

I somehow agree with your opinion but there's always a negative side if you view it in the different perspective. Maybe it will become more stable and regulated like the real money and that will make bitcoin less progressive, they can imposed taxes on it and that buyers and sellers will not be anonymous at all.
Right now, the role of government towards bitcoin is not that much encouraging as it actually needs to be but the thing is government has its own restrictions due to which the government is afraid of taking such kind of risk and that too this much early. If the government declares this bitcoin as a legal currency, then this will really work in favor of bitcoin as well as the people living in that country too.

oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

But now Bitcoin and the government do not seem to be compatible with each other, otherwise not so many countries banned bitcoin.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:28:20 AM

The bitcoin system related to be government policies.digital currency of world level money transaction an business market.
The government sector are cryptocurrencies known to have substantial advantages over traditional fiat currency transferred
in a cheap and fast way.bitcoin growth are government sector regulation should be digital currency of system both for the
future of cryptocurrencies at large and those of existing cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

The bitcoin system related to be government policies.digital currency of world level money transaction an business market.
The government sector are cryptocurrencies known to have substantial advantages over traditional fiat currency transferred
in a cheap and fast way.bitcoin growth are government sector regulation should be digital currency of system both for the
future of cryptocurrencies at large and those of existing cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

No, bitcoin is a decentralized system government are getting hard to control for it since it has a unique design in a block chain that no other party can interfere, aside from being no central control the government cannot easily shutdown all bitcoins related server because the fact that it has a big help for their ordinary citizen for making income from bitcoin.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

Very Good topic taking about governments regulating bitcoin and other crypto assets and of course with out a dout this will benefit the whole inculding govts some might disagree about legalizing bitcoin and say that bitcoin must stay decenterlized but this a two way street in my point of view bitcoin will alot more useful if it got centralized for all of us i hope people would see it too  Smiley
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

Government will be exceptionally stressed when the Bitcoin cost is continually changing rapidly on the grounds that it could cause monetary turmoil in their nation. There should be a direction and a few things that can make Bitcoin costs considerably more steady. In the event that the government needs to be more agreeable then all nations ought to have the capacity to make a solidarity that is making a thing that will have the capacity to control Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a troublesome advanced money controlled, yet when we can influence upgrades and furthermore to fabricate a choice together then it will profit the two sides.
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Im pretty sure that btc will be accepted in a lot of governments due to benefits digital currency offers.
However, this will not replace the conventional money that s used on a daily basis. I mean, that would kill it's own foundation. But, should they recognize btc, it will be on other marketing platforms, like online. or some other similar uses.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

We can use bitcoin on many useful things. That is really nice bitcoin function. We know bitcoin is a very famous crypto currency and they have many things that we can use. And now we buy house, Cars etc. Using bitcoin great ideas. I wish we can use bitcoin on hospital or any drug stores.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

This works against Bitcoin's mass market adaption, beyond the measure of it being a good investment opportunity. Other coins have lower fees and faster transaction times without the need for a third party to secure transaction amount before it is finalised.
gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

it is true, if the government can accept and not ban bitcoin will certainly be much easier for us to use it as payment and the economy will also increase

OnFireDragon

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Somehow a good point to be happened in the future but it will take a lot of years to be realized. There wil still a lot of debates and discussion to be happened with the Government officials aboit cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange in almost every establishment and institutions. What I am talking about is a cashless payment when buying something in a market. Yet it may be certain. We may not know, we cannot predict future.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Governments will always treat crypto-currency with distrust and utmost caution. This is due to the fact that the crypto currency allows citizens to uncontrollably withdraw funds outside the country. Also, the crypto currency is very volatile, and financial relationships like consistency. In addition, recently bitcoin showed that it is able to swell as a financial bubble, and this is associated with a certain share of risk for citizens in investing. Therefore, the higher the crypto currency will rise in price, the more strongly it will be subject to regulation.
nandamo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

It is great. And I'm happy that more and more government-per country acknowledges Bitcoin. They see merit in Bitcoin and is looking forward in regulating Bitcoin. The idea you've stated is on point. Furthermore, most transactions if BTC will be legalized, should be monitored.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Somehow a good point to be happened in the future but it will take a lot of years to be realized. There wil still a lot of debates and discussion to be happened with the Government officials aboit cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange in almost every establishment and institutions. What I am talking about is a cashless payment when buying something in a market. Yet it may be certain. We may not know, we cannot predict future.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Kalua speaks very well for Bitcoin problem transactions quickly but the Government must see first in the gambling transactions whether right or wrong. recently on behalf of the Government of memfonis and it's wrong not bitcoin can be used for all users of the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: