Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect market cap dropped from 2 billion to 600 million ?  (Read 4247 times)
Fredmartin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:35 PM

What do you think that it can happen when this ponzi scheme will go down and let at lot of people with losses ?  We speak about a market cap of $1 776 631 069 USD do I have to consider that this amount is the global value of the scam ? 
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:57:06 PM

What do you think that it can happen when this ponzi scheme will go down and let at lot of people with losses ?  We speak about a market cap of $1 776 631 069 USD do I have to consider that this amount is the global value of the scam ? 

nothing. almost all of that volume is taking place on an exchange they control. and it's probably bullshit anyway. it's a drop in the ocean and no one else will care.

the only potential botheration to the bitcoin market is the scammers running it attempting to dump their conned bitcoin all at once.
Fredmartin

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

Thank you for your answer ! 

It is rather a good thing, it should not that a rotten fruit spoils the basket.  There is no way to stop that ?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

Thank you for your answer !  

It is rather a good thing, it should not that a rotten fruit spoils the basket.  There is no way to stop that ?

yes - http://bitguru.co.uk/bitconnect-could-be-shut-down/

but it's possible they'll collapse before anything is done by the authorities. or it might limp on for a long time.

either way no one should care other than the people who put money into it and they've had enough warnings.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:57 PM

BCC... one of those coins you hate because you didnt invest in it on the beginning  Sad

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:03 PM

Bitconnect is a big scam. we're you get new investors to pay out the old investors and you'll get a fee from them if they withdraw or get funds in lending. Bitconnect is a total scam a HYIP sites that everyone needs to be aware of

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Mearntain

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

I wouldn't go so far as calling bitconnect a scam myself, but I also do realize that it is impossible for them to stay around permanently (at least with their current rates).

Is it sustainable for the long term? As in a year or 2 more? I really do think it Is possible. But I still wouldn't feel comfortable locking my funds in for 299 days personally.

It definitely is interesting with the significant market cap decrease, and I'd be really interested in knowing the reason behind it.

10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

That's a big question to be answered by them, why such a big drop?
It will be nice if we get a good answer from them.
I have some investment there though waiting for it to mature.
this is not a good sign for me at all.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

Is the the Game over for BitConnect?  Shocked

Today the market cap dropped from 2 billion to 600 million.

In October we had 7.238.551 BCC    https://web.archive.org/web/20171023022949/https://coinmarketcap.com/     
an today only 2.138.092 BCC  coins.

My favorite altcoin slogan "Shitcoin to the moon! No to the mars!! I like these shit times"  Wink

And now they make a new advertisement  in coinmarketcap "invest in BitConnect".  Shocked

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
What the fuck already happened with the bitshitconnect, It looks the supply already manipulated by the developer. Glad to see the bitconneck already kicked out from top 10 coinmarketcap.
Bitconnect try to launch the next advertisement to plunged a lot of the new comer into the bitconnect's ponzi scheme.
I'm agree with you I think bitconnect is a ponzi scam. but I dont know how they can live for a long time like this. even price reach x100. how?

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:47 AM

People realizes that this shitcoin is a well crafted ponzi scheme thats why they dump this coin.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

BCC... one of those coins you hate because you didnt invest in it on the beginning  Sad

I can't wait to see you face when this house of cards collapse, BCC is a scam from scratch, it is disturbing to see some people closing their eyes to the obvious. I don't know  how the developer is sustaining the scheme till now but this is a not going to end well because alot of BTC will be lost
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

Only newbies like me would ever touch the Bcash but if you are researching before investing in anything it wont be a problem.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

Update:
Our BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges on March 19, 2018.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
From that day, the currency will no longer have any value and will stop circulating.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

You can check future updates through the BitConnect twitter.
https://twitter.com/BitConnectUK

For technical problems related to the synchronization of your wallet, you should contact us by email by writing to support@bitconnect.co or visiting our website www.bitconnect.co

They believe you, definitely. Current rate of $142? It's literally $2..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: